Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,922
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69114 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Former's tiny brain is in his rear! LOL.
And you know this from your personal exploration of his brain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69115 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and Hughbes homophobia vs his homosexuality
Joels sexual obsession is but one of his personality disorders and pathologies. His mood cycling being one of these.
Very funny.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69116 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Former,
Come to Mumbai.
Lemme know, soon.
Declare your FULL intentions to Former so that he has the opportunity to discuss the matter with his husband before he accepts your invitation.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69117 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny.
Did you go to college in the US?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69118 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to college in the US?
No, why do you ask?

Location hidden

#69119 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why do you ask?
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69121 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Sing a hymn of atonement for getting your rear hymen torn at age 10.
HughBe---Projection, my sympathies.
Dear Huggy

You and your virgin friend or quite disgusting.

May I suggest that the two of you "get a room!"

Thank you, friend
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69122 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
I like your standard American English, you "slithy tove"

That aside, I thought that your question about my attendance was to settle your disbelief that my image was not beside the statue of Liberty. Now you know that I did not attend your universities and that explains the absence of my image, you SLITHY tove.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69123 Mar 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Huggy
Thank you, friend
Joel---Sing a hymn of atonement for getting your rear hymen torn at age 10.

HughBe---Projection, my sympathies.

Former---Dear Huggy

HughBe--- My dear Former, you are always free to make any suggestion. However I am also free to reject it as I have done now. Memory tells me that Joel extended the invitation to you and as such his interest is in KNOWING you. Clear it first with the spouse.

Former---Thank you, friend

HughBe--- My pleasure.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69124 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote [to Huggy]:
<quoted text>
Reveal your personal details like name, identity proof, residential address, bank account number, proof of debt, cause behind debt and any other info that I may require to verify.
If I am satisfied I may give you the amount.

While it's not unusual for Indians to ask others for their bank information on the internets, this particular Indian claims to be a man of great inherited wealth.

He is clearly a fraud.

In other words, he says "I am a man of great wealth. Give me your bank account number and I'll send you some money."

Joel, are you sure you're not a Nigerian Prince??
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69125 Mar 10, 2014
former res wrote:
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote [to Huggy]:
<quoted text>
Reveal your personal details like name, identity proof, residential address, bank account number, proof of debt, cause behind debt and any other info that I may require to verify.
If I am satisfied I may give you the amount.
Joel, are you sure you're not a Nigerian Prince??
1.Joel is actually a Jew with Indian Nationality. He is not of the brown-skinned Indian RACE. His RACE is Jewish.

2. That aside, it is possible that he is a fraud but I don't know. What I do know is that he is not a Nigerian Prince and very unlikely a mafi from the US .

Location hidden

#69126 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Joel is actually a Jew with Indian Nationality. He is not of the brown-skinned Indian RACE. His RACE is Jewish.
2. That aside, it is possible that he is a fraud but I don't know. What I do know is that he is not a Nigerian Prince and very unlikely a mafi from the US .
If Joel is Jewish then bagels are Jamaican
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69127 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If Joel is Jewish then bagels are Jamaican
Is he Indian by RACE? NO.

He had a JEWISH mother and father and so he is JEWISH.

His parents do NOT make him RACIALLY: Indian from India, Taino, Red Indian, Chinese, Japanese, African, Nordic you name Joel's ancestry makes him JEWISH by Chromosome. So, get over his TRUE identity and RACIAL affiliation.

Finally, if Joel is NOT Jewish then of a certainty not ONE of your Ashkenazi claimants are Jews.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69128 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he Indian by RACE? NO.
He had a JEWISH mother and father and so he is JEWISH.
His parents do NOT make him RACIALLY: Indian from India, Taino, Red Indian, Chinese, Japanese, African, Nordic you name Joel's ancestry makes him JEWISH by Chromosome. So, get over his TRUE identity and RACIAL affiliation.
Finally, if Joel is NOT Jewish then of a certainty not ONE of your Ashkenazi claimants are Jews.
In the beginning he said he comes from a Muslim family with an open mind from both father and mother. Then he changed his mind and all suddenly his parents became Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69129 Mar 10, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning he said he comes from a Muslim family with an open mind from both father and mother. Then he changed his mind and all suddenly his parents became Jews.
1. Muslim is a RELIGION and NOT a race of people.
'2. Jews are a RACE of people. They all are children of Israel.
3. Joel is a Jewish name and for someone to be called Joel in India you can bet your life that he is a Jew. The typical Indian name is hard to pronounce.
4. His sister married a Jew etc.
5. Jews can be Muslims.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69130 Mar 10, 2014
Muslim is a follower of a RELIGION called Islam.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69131 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Muslim is a RELIGION and NOT a race of people.
We can agree with it.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>'2. Jews are a RACE of people. They all are children of Israel.
The confusion was about the word Jew who can meaning ethnic group as well as a follower of Judaism.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>3. Joel is a Jewish name and for someone to be called Joel in India you can bet your life that he is a Jew. The typical Indian name is hard to pronounce.
I know plenty of Christians here with Jewish names, like Daniel, Emanuel, David, but they aren't Jews by race. Names don't make a person descendant of Israel. In general, but not always you can identify a Jew by his last name rather than name. By Joel's admission as well as Ibrahmin's one, his last name is not Hindu nor Jew but comes from a country around India. He said his ancestors were Arabs, Persian and... but not Israel. That alone disqualify him being a Jew by race and his later affermation of being a Jew.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>4. His sister married a Jew etc.
His sister can marry who she wants. This doesn't prove a thing. Besides since you are so attached by names, her name was Tina, which is not a Jewish name and his auntie his called Ameena, with a Muslim name.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>5. Jews can be Muslims.
We know this. However, I know well Joel is a lair, and a bad one and I'm pretty sure within few hours he will show up telling he's a Jew...

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#69132 Mar 10, 2014
Look like me when your bugs with women hair, and breastplates bite or mountains fall or earthquakes happen or the devil will make you take the mark of the beast and then tell me my condition is what now, crazy horrible etc.. etc.. how about pushing your best appearances forward and stick out like little green thumbs for all the world to see except you don't know theirs and you arenít feeling very appreciated for all that you do as one of the most highs chosen people and followers even tho you try and try to do good you are not able to do the good people want to do for you pitiful you and now because of all previous and forward issues you face your issues become controlled and your ideas are managed and your fellowship is daunting and your whole family lives are someoneís concern but

Yours even tho you are very much concerned now its a play to make you feel unconcerned for the sake of the evil that others had and still have to deal on their own and push on your shoulders because like Elijah and mosses your the one to handle it because you stand out like a sore thumb against conceptions of worldly public appearance and wicked and evil men to principals and all wrongs against you from prior to current to foreseen and unforeseen future events that even so you could only find if that solace in prayer if that God would not let evil stand in the way and your prayers and supplications are accepted though Christ the Lord and the Holy Holy Holy that hears all groaningís and my temple tho invaded and mistreated is mine.

I am Gods child as proven in Christ through the Holy Holy Holy with his prayer that we be saved from the evil one and we are tho not taken out of the world still Christís because follow him even that we do not deny Jesus the Yeshua of God the King of the Universe and my Lord the Savior who is the Messiah son of God. I would think a man would have enough respect at least for his own self to not condition everything on his own understanding but leave room for a womans and therefore benefit himself in doing so in the ever lasting of like a Heavenly Holy Angel where we cant imagine what God has in store for us.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69133 Mar 10, 2014
The never-ending parade of crazy. I can't wait to see the last float.

Location hidden

#69134 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Muslim is a follower of a RELIGION called Islam.
Did you have to go to school to learn that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep '14 I love the southwest 1
Mimbres Dating
Find my Match

Mimbres Jobs