Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,482
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64761 Dec 29, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a foolish liberal turd and I look forward to the day that the country collapses just to see you starve to death because that is what you deserve having blind faith in shitty government.
What a great strategy. Lets look forward to the destruction of the village in order to save it. Where have I heard that before?

Location hidden

#64762 Dec 29, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that like there's a difference.
At least neither of those two groups celebrate Arbor day in the middle of January/February. Who's silly idea was that?

Location hidden

#64763 Dec 29, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most if not the most ridiculous statement from that idiot "the size of the federal government is almost irrelevant".
What a total tool a fart in the wind.
I suppose its liberal to support the ndaa , to support the continued wars and to support gitmo staying in operation.
And of course to support homeland security and the NSA.
Sounds like freedom loving liberalism.
You think a smaller government wouldnt have the same effect?

We could have a federal government of 3 and you would still be a paranoid loon with anger issues. Promise.

Location hidden

#64764 Dec 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The day powerful lobbies with members drawn from the world's elite decide that America must bite the dust, it will be happen, not before. America is a puppet in the hands of these globalists as are almost all other nations on earth.
whats in your water?
mariam

Mclean, VA

#64765 Dec 29, 2013
sxfvnm,;l/kjd
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64766 Dec 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No - I was merely relating the fact that at least they are in a profession, unlike yours.elf.
I get it. You hate lawyers. I am shocked. Shocked, shocked, shocked...

You call a guild of liars and thieves a profession?
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64767 Dec 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great strategy. Lets look forward to the destruction of the village in order to save it. Where have I heard that before?
You have a real problem with comprehension.
When the economy/country collapses I look forward to watching YOU starve.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64768 Dec 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a smaller government wouldnt have the same effect?
We could have a federal government of 3 and you would still be a paranoid loon with anger issues. Promise.
That's compleyr nonsense and yoi are full of shit.
You are deflecting the idiotic statement that the size of Ghana government is meaningless.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64769 Dec 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, even I remember that from SNL, and I probably havent watched the show for 25 years.
This years Christmas episode with Jimmy Fallon was one of the better ones.

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64770 Dec 29, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The "guild" is only interested in their own profiteering, their unknowing victims are under the false impression that their lawyers put their interests first.
Corpus Juris Secundum (C.J.S.) Vol. 7 4:"His first duty is to the courts and the public, not to the client. And where ever the duties of his client conflict with those, he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of Justice, the former must yield to the latter."
And this is the way it should be. The lawyers' first duty is to do justice. They are supposed to vehemently represent their clients, but they are not to do anything that impedes justice. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64771 Dec 29, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>And this is the way it should be. The lawyers' first duty is to do justice. They are supposed to vehemently represent their clients, but they are not to do anything that impedes justice. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Oh you mean justice like taking an accused rapist through jury selection in order to bill them more when they know damn well that his client is innocent and a simple evidentiary hearing on the evidence would dispense of the case?
How about the prosecution knowing that the so called victim is a known liar?

How about the fact that the justus system puts defendants through the ringer of multiple court dates through several months when a simple probable cause hearing can dispense of false arrests?

Location hidden

#64772 Dec 29, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>And this is the way it should be. The lawyers' first duty is to do justice. They are supposed to vehemently represent their clients, but they are not to do anything that impedes justice. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Yes, I called that idea "professional ethics", and then Mr paranoid went off on a hissy fit.

We have a comparable notion in my profession. We are tasked to represent clients in the most favorable light, but the process and the science comes first.

Location hidden

#64773 Dec 29, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
This years Christmas episode with Jimmy Fallon was one of the better ones.
I have seen a bit of Jimmy Fallon on you-tube, and enjoyed it all. He is great!

Have you seen the quip of his show where he invited Bruce Springsteen as a cameo to sing a parody of a Neil Young song? Springsteen came dressed in a wig to look like himself a la "Born to Run" and the audience didnt realize it was really him. It was hilarious.

Location hidden

#64774 Dec 29, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's compleyr nonsense and yoi are full of shit.
You are deflecting the idiotic statement that the size of Ghana government is meaningless.
Anger issues again. Drink some tea.

Where did the Ghana reference come from?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64775 Dec 29, 2013
THE SELF IS ABOVE G-D:

1) The minute one understands through deep insight or when one directly experiences the self, one loses all interest in the lower entities like G-d, Gods, Prophets, Patriarchs and angels which are seen as extremely inferior entities - the typal beings of the lower cosmic realms.

2) The self which is stationed at the peak cosmic plane is above being or beings and is a central line of consciousness put forth by the absolute field, whereas G-d, Gods, Prophets, angels, moshiach and devils are formations of the lower cosmic planes that stand far below the absolute field and much below even the self.

3) The self is stationed at the peak cosmic plane which is above the cosmic bliss planes (numbered 19 to 21). The self spreads out from its native station at the peak cosmic plane and permeates the lower cosmic planes as a backdrop support.

4) One can experience the self or pass into it from any cosmic plane or by ascending in consciousness all the way up to the peak cosmic plane where the true self is positioned. The self in the manifestation that underlies the lower cosmic planes is an inferior version of the true self.

5) The self manifests as the psychic being in the lower triple planes of mind, vital and matter.

6) The psychic being, the organizer of the mind, vital and physical principles, too, is superior to G-d, Gods, angels, moshiach and other supernatural beings which are beings of the lower vital plane.

7) True spirituality is completely based on direct experience and has nothing to do with scripture, rituals, beliefs, thoughts, equations and genuflection before the inferior entities such as G-d, Gods, angels and moshiach.

Location hidden

#64776 Dec 29, 2013
Is Hugh a "furry' engaging in "furry" behavior?

Location hidden

#64777 Dec 29, 2013
Hugh is trounced, owned and banished.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#64778 Dec 29, 2013
I kicked Hugh's black ass when I caught him "yiffing" with bells around his feminine neck.

(winks)

Location hidden

#64779 Dec 29, 2013
THERE'S NO NEED FOR A FINE-TUNER:

The finely tuned constants on the gross physical and on the subtler planes that're differentiated from each other by the typal frequency of vibration of a particular plane leads one to conclude that there does not exist an absolute field of raw energy-consciousness that can be shaped by a fine tuner into the finely tuned constants needed for the cosmos to come into manifestation which as such means that these finely tuned constants inhere in the absolute field itself at all times and so are not shaped by anything else or by the absolute field and that these finely tuned constants that inhere in the absolute field simply oscillate between manifest and unmanifest states over the perpetual cosmic cycles.

Location hidden

#64780 Dec 29, 2013
The finely tuned constants that inhere in the absolute field simply oscillate between unmanifest and manifest states over the perpetual cosmic cycles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) 20 hr Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7

Mimbres Jobs

Mimbres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE