Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64778 Dec 29, 2013
I kicked Hugh's black ass when I caught him "yiffing" with bells around his feminine neck.

(winks)

Location hidden

#64779 Dec 29, 2013
THERE'S NO NEED FOR A FINE-TUNER:

The finely tuned constants on the gross physical and on the subtler planes that're differentiated from each other by the typal frequency of vibration of a particular plane leads one to conclude that there does not exist an absolute field of raw energy-consciousness that can be shaped by a fine tuner into the finely tuned constants needed for the cosmos to come into manifestation which as such means that these finely tuned constants inhere in the absolute field itself at all times and so are not shaped by anything else or by the absolute field and that these finely tuned constants that inhere in the absolute field simply oscillate between manifest and unmanifest states over the perpetual cosmic cycles.

Location hidden

#64780 Dec 29, 2013
The finely tuned constants that inhere in the absolute field simply oscillate between unmanifest and manifest states over the perpetual cosmic cycles.

Location hidden

#64781 Dec 29, 2013
Religion, ritual and culture should always remain subservient to reason, science and paranormal experience related to mind-matter.

Location hidden

#64782 Dec 29, 2013
Religion, ritual and culture are dispensable objects as they're based more on fantasy, caprice, fetish, tyranny, iconoclasm, dogma and illogic than on anything constructive that can augment human personality or add to civilizational progress.

Location hidden

#64783 Dec 29, 2013
Ever since the human consciousness ascended to the higher intellectual tier, religion, ritual and culture have increasingly become obsolete and remain the obsession of the inferior human types who still dwell on the plane of primal passions that're linked to a crude working intelligence.

Location hidden

#64784 Dec 29, 2013
Religion, ritual and culture that're aspects of the lower degrees of sentience have no place in a world dominated by the higher intellect.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64785 Dec 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger issues again. Drink some tea.
Where did the Ghana reference come from?
Smart phone mr doofus.

You might have the semblance of ethics in your so called profession but the pressure to fudge facts in favor of your clients favor im quite sure is present. Which is the breeding ground for unethical behavior.
The problem is on oversight, who oversees your ethics complaints?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64786 Dec 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Osama Bin Laden was murdered by Omar Sheikh in 2001 in the hills of Kandahar.
Here, in the West, we believe that affermation(s) supported by nothing are worthless.
abolish apartheid

San Diego, CA

#64787 Dec 29, 2013
The Ashkenazi Racist cult of contrived victimology suffers from Pre-TSS and CHOSEN WINGNUTZ..........The MASADA MYTH , Exodus Myth and Book of Esther Mythology has created paranoid entitlements to continued land and water theft , in the name of Grifter Zionism and IRGUN Terrorism..........see 51 DOCUMENTS by Lenni Brenner , about how Rabbis Joachim Prinz , Irving Kristol , Mitchell Mann , Jerry Mann , Jonathan Pollard and Erhard Milch Dalsimer collaborated with the Third Reich..........see THE WANDERING WHO, Gatekeepers , THE LAW IN THESE PARTS and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64788 Dec 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Many Jewish men are gay (and many more are bisexual) not because of domineering Jewish females but on account of inborn instincts that lean more towards same sex attraction.
Lately you stated to be a Jew or of Jewish origin. Do we have to do 1+1?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64789 Dec 29, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lately you stated to be a Jew or of Jewish origin. Do we have to do 1+1?
No dice. We dont want him.

Location hidden

#64790 Dec 29, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart phone mr doofus.
You might have the semblance of ethics in your so called profession but the pressure to fudge facts in favor of your clients favor im quite sure is present. Which is the breeding ground for unethical behavior.
Ghana came from your smart phone? Are you mad?(Rhetorical question).

In my industry, we have peer review which tends to keep people honest. In 18 years I honestly dont recollect anyone getting away with anything outlandish. Its not uncommon to have a difference of opinion regarding another's conclusions - but that is different from fudging. The data that the conclusions are based upon tends to be transparent, or the conclusions will not be generally accepted.

We do have professional societies with the ability to hear ethics complaints - though again I never heard of this ever happening. The state Dept of Consumer Protection handles bad business practices - I wouldnt know about those.

Location hidden

#64791 Dec 29, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart phone mr doofus.
Speaking from a practical perspective, I think what keeps people honest in my industry is the fact that no client is really worth the damage to ones reputation. I cant speak for my fellow professionals, but I make far more money by being potentially hirable in the future by the general public due to being reputable, than I ever would by unethically favoring a client for a single project.

Location hidden

#64792 Dec 29, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Here, in the West, we believe that affermation(s) supported by nothing are worthless

I'd rather believe Benazir Bhutto than your Western media manipulated by vested interests - the war on terror too has turned into a big hoax.

You have the evidence to prove that Iraq had WMDs?

You have evidence to show us what the principle of life is?

You have evidence to show that sentience is a product of insentience as asserted by fools in the West?

Location hidden

#64793 Dec 29, 2013
As well known, Benazir Bhutto had intimate links with intel operated "terror" groups...

Location hidden

#64794 Dec 29, 2013
Back in India, it's well known that all bomb blasts and acts of terror on Indian soil are undertaken by Indian intel agencies at the behest of their foreign masters. India and Pakistan are working hand-in-glove and are India and China at deeper levels that's invisible to most in the general public. In fact, all acts of terror that occur anywhere in the world are undertaken by intel agencies at the behest of their hidden masters.

Location hidden

#64795 Dec 29, 2013
CIA is the king in the global narcotics trade for which sufficient tell-tale clues exist including certain bits of hard evidence. Britain's MI 6 is also working in tandem with the CIA in the world drug trade. The drug lords or the drug mafia are the fronts and local distributors.

Location hidden

#64796 Dec 29, 2013
Talking about drugs, well, most world class sportsmen take a cocktail of designer drugs to boost performance and in most cases they cover their tracks so well using camouflaging agents or by bribing their way out. Pharmacologists who create these subtle performance-enhancing drugs are, I believe, in great demand and charge exorbitant fees. Sports is ruined by drug-cheats. Well, most world records are suspect and are products of drug-engineering. Shame. I am a huge sports fan.

Location hidden

#64797 Dec 29, 2013
Grammies, Nobels, Bharat Ratnas, Booker Prizes, elections in democracies, the share markets, judiciary and many other global and national level awards, institutions and events as the case may be are rigged and more and more people are becoming aware of the scam and willing to speak about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... Jan 26 msgtdon 1
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Jan 23 Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Jan 23 Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Jan 23 citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7

Winter Storm Warning for Grant County was issued at January 30 at 6:49AM MST

Mimbres Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mimbres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton