Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,416
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63131 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Off to the Jade Room in the Taj to meet people. Bye.
I didnt think people still did blind dates off the internet.

I wish you luck.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63132 Nov 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Accepting the above as true for the sake of argument, apply it to Jesus as described in the New Testament. The way to prove a statement is to see if it is true across the board (cross validation). Remember, again for the sake of argument, that you have said that being a Jew is a question of biology. So explain biologically how Jesus is a Jew using your test.
What is important is that the principle has been taught and that at least some will understand the light.

As for Jesus, He is not your concern. Mind your own business. Continue to reject Him.

I tell you this, if your motive was clean I would make the effort to crack that THICK skull of yours and pour light, wisdom and truth into it.

As you know there is nothing pure about you or your motives and so I say, remain as you are in darkness.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63133 Nov 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I didnt think people still did blind dates off the internet.

I wish you luck.
Blind date? LOL.

I went there in the morning to discuss a property deal with certain brokers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63134 Nov 21, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still tap dancing and avoiding a most inconvenient truth. How do you reconcile Jesus' genealogy if Joseph wasn't his biological father.
There is nothing inconvenient. There is lack of capacity on the part of all who see inconvenience. Trust me on that.

The matter is not complex, to the wise but not so for the otherwise.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63135 Nov 21, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can very easily clear this up for us. You just need to explain Jesus' genealogy in light of the fact that Joseph was not his biological father. Surely this task should be straight forward for such an intelligent and honest person such as yourself.
No son, get the PRINCIPLE. Do you want to become a Christian?
Eric

Lombard, IL

#63136 Nov 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is important is that the principle has been taught and that at least some will understand the light.
As for Jesus, He is not your concern. Mind your own business. Continue to reject Him.
I tell you this, if your motive was clean I would make the effort to crack that THICK skull of yours and pour light, wisdom and truth into it.
As you know there is nothing pure about you or your motives and so I say, remain as you are in darkness.
OK, we'll just accept that you can't do it and move on.

Location hidden

#63137 Nov 21, 2013
Hugh,

Lay off cults and religions.

Location hidden

#63138 Nov 21, 2013
If I turn to Jesus or to any of the prophets, I will get stuck in a morass since they have nothing profound or original to offer.

Location hidden

#63139 Nov 21, 2013
I can't imagine becoming a slave of scripture that preaches retarded and perverted stuff.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63140 Nov 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No son, get the PRINCIPLE. Do you want to become a Christian?
You seem to forget, I already was a Chrisitian before realizing it was all smoke and mirrors, based on belief without evidence and a bunch of logical fallacies.

Do you think you can convert me back? If so, here's my challenge to you. If you can explain the geneology issue to me in a way that actually makes sense, then, as a reward, I will give you the opportunity to further proselytize to me. I'll even share an email address with you that will allow you to reach out to me directly. But you must earn that privilege first by addressing the geneology issue in a satisfactory manner. Are you up to the challenge?

Location hidden

#63141 Nov 21, 2013
I know much more than the scriptures and prophets and their God. Inferior entities.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#63142 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I can't imagine becoming a slave of scripture that preaches retarded and perverted stuff.
No, you'd rather be an actual slave to a master who is trying to drive you crazy.

But, seriously Joel. Are you sure that the guy was actually trying to fleece you of your inheritance? We see the Christians trying to do that all the time. Maybe your yogi bear was trying to do the same.

Location hidden

#63143 Nov 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

No, you'd rather be an actual slave to a master who is trying to drive you crazy.
But I have left him after discovering what a devil he is, while you still cling to the devil of your cult.

So, when are you going to dump an evil cult like Judaism?

LOL

Location hidden

#63144 Nov 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you sure that the guy was actually trying to fleece you of your inheritance?
He has enough of his own - running into millions of dollars - since he hails from a seriously wealthy family.

In fact, he'd go out of his way to make me comfortable by ordering my favorite things which are expensive stuff when compared to the ordinary stuff that common people use.

Not once was money mentioned.

Location hidden

#63145 Nov 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

We see the Christians trying to do that all the time.
I thought the Christian missionaries con the poor by offering them monetary incentives so that they convert to Christianity.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#63146 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
He has enough of his own - running into millions of dollars - since he hails from a seriously wealthy family.
In fact, he'd go out of his way to make me comfortable by ordering my favorite things which are expensive stuff when compared to the ordinary stuff that common people use.
Not once was money mentioned.
Oh my. Do you think he was "grooming" you?
Eric

Lombard, IL

#63147 Nov 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Christian missionaries con the poor by offering them monetary incentives so that they convert to Christianity.
I guess you've never seen Christian televangelists.

Location hidden

#63149 Nov 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh my. Do you think he was "grooming" you?
My mystical experiences (that're spontaneously continuing till this day) are a gift from Sri Aurobindo who has thrice appeared to me in waking trances.

Whereas that rogue had blocked certain faculties of my mind and put a strong adverse occult force on me to draw out all those mystical energies that were coming into me (courtesy Sri Aurobindo) and was feeding off them like a vampire and this created great suffering in my life that killed my dad, mom and sister and almost ruined me...

I don't wish to talk about it.

Location hidden

#63150 Nov 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess you've never seen Christian televangelists.
I've heard they're multimillionaires fooling the brainwashed flock into donating money. I wouldn't know much about them.

Location hidden

#63151 Nov 21, 2013
Hugh is high on biblical ganja! LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sat Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sat Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 17 Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at September 21 at 3:12PM MDT

•••