Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,012
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61290 Oct 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic.
Pssssst, Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys and maybe you could attend his classes and gain some valuable tips.
ha ha ha
Joel---Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys

HughBe--- acceptable

Joel---and maybe you could attend his classes and gain some VALUABLE tips.

HughBe--- unacceptable. Since you regard it as VALUABLE then you should attend his classes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61292 Oct 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of this flawed notion of fixed genotypes or of original eugenic Jews/Israelites.
There's nothing like that.
Gene codes and gene expression keep changing with inter-racial marriages and changing beliefs.
What happened to the previous gene pools of the Hebrew patriarchs when their forefathers and/or they themselves worshipped gods other than the Babylonian deity El?
The previous gene patterns of these people, who, after switching allegiance from their previous ancestral gods to El, got overlaid with new gene patterns due to inbreeding and common beliefs centered on El. European converts to Judaism also got absorbed into this mixed gene pool and passed them down to their progeny due to inbreeding.
Jews are drawn from every race and culture and where the Biblical Jews are concerned this much can be said - people from different ME races (gene pools) began worshipping El after discarding their ancestral gods and naturally after becoming El worshippers they also began marrying incestuously or among themselves down the generations and as a result have created a communal gene pool of mostly mixed genotypes and besides the excessive incest and abnormal beliefs and adverse blood ritualistic practices seen in this community of mixed racial genotypes have mutated their genes to a great extent giving rise to the very high incidence of mental illnesses and nerve disorders and homosexuality that we see among Jews.
Joel---Get rid of this flawed notion of fixed genotypes or of original eugenic Jews/Israelites.
There's nothing like that.
Gene codes and gene expression keep CHANGING with inter-racial marriages and changing beliefs.

HughBe--- 1. Study this quote, "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel," Taken from Judaism 101

2. When you spoke of the man being an ex-Jew was this because his GENES suddenly CHANGEDE because of inter-racial marriage?

3. When will YOU stop being the son of your parents?

Are you still the great-grandson etc. of your progenitors? If not whose DESCENDANT are you?

Later

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61293 Oct 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You(HughBe) carry around way too much HATE in your head
HughBe---I believe that Joel's words capture your true ESSENCE and I shall repost them for your edification. "Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic."
Of course you are without HONESTY and other virtues. Now, BOY, prove Joel wrong and demonstrate that you have even BASIC skills in logic. You spoke of HATE in relation to me. Now, explain the HATE that you saw in my words below. Go for it Judahite.
Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.
Ask him who are Israelites?
Ask him if the word Jews is CURRENTLY used in place of Israelites?
Hint: Taken from a Jewish source i.e. Judaism 101. "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel,"
I am once again calling on all members of Judaism i.e. with the exception of the rabbis to LEAVE Judaism and to seek God in the Tanach. Your rabbis have LIED to you and have repeatedly DECEIVED you for their own PERSONAL gain and POWER.
Look at the BOY Frijoles above, he is in terms of character a very lowlife.
You are truely a nut case

go on, fight your imaginary jihad

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61294 Oct 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I see someone is being prissy because they are being ignored, again.
ha ha ha

Am I not your favorite son?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#61295 Oct 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys

HughBe--- acceptable
I am his handsome child - his favorite child - and so he'd better have fatherly feelings for me.(:

Location hidden

#61296 Oct 27, 2013
Hey Hugh,

I sang 2 evergreen songs this evening - Sacrifice by Elton John and Right Here Waiting For You by Richard Marx - at the Shamiana in the Taj at the lead singer's request. They have a live band that plays there every evening till midnight. I know the singers and band members very well being a regular at this stylish Taj 24/7 restaurant. It was fun and after some time my friends joined me in the singing from their table a little away from the bar.

Location hidden

#61297 Oct 27, 2013
Hugh,

I'll answer the rest of your posts, later.

au revoir.

Location hidden

#61298 Oct 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The song in question was popular when Frijoles was very young and didn't understand that such things happened. He said he liked the song for itself even though he didn't understand the meaning. To him, Lola was a woman in the song because of his naivety.
2. Medical science recognizes that there exist people who have the physical appearance of one sex while mentally they are another. Such people are allowed to consider themselves assigned to their mental sex. There was a recent case when a student was allowed to be considered a girl even though they were physically a boy. Lola might, therefore, be such a person. Sex reassignment surgery was rare at the time. I remember being shocked when I was a freshman in college and Christine Jorgensen was a speaker at weekly convocation.
Lou Reed just died.

Location hidden

#61299 Oct 27, 2013
FRIJOLES' posts have just begun radiating vampiristic vibes accompanied by a greyish cloud - these adverse vibes are penetrating my cardiac center, face and hands with a terrible draining effect...my nerves have begun trembling, chest heavy, brain clouded and breathing erratic. Frijoles must take care....his personality, habits and karma are attracting the wrong forces of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness into his aura. Frijoles must take care!

Location hidden

#61300 Oct 27, 2013
Good morning.

Location hidden

#61302 Oct 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FRIJOLES' posts have just begun radiating vampiristic vibes accompanied by a greyish cloud - these adverse vibes are penetrating my cardiac center, face and hands with a terrible draining effect...my nerves have begun trembling, chest heavy, brain clouded and breathing erratic. Frijoles must take care....his personality, habits and karma are attracting the wrong forces of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness into his aura. Frijoles must take care!
Take an advil
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61303 Oct 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am his handsome child - his favorite child - and so he'd better have fatherly feelings for me.(:
I can assure you that he has F...... feelings for you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61304 Oct 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hey Hugh,
I sang 2 evergreen songs this evening - Sacrifice by Elton John and Right Here Waiting For You by Richard Marx - at the Shamiana in the Taj at the lead singer's request. They have a live band that plays there every evening till midnight. I know the singers and band members very well being a regular at this stylish Taj 24/7 restaurant. It was fun and after some time my friends joined me in the singing from their table a little away from the bar.
Do it more often
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61305 Oct 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
go on, fight your imaginary jihad
Frijoles---You are truely a nut case

HughBe--- And you truly love nuts. Speaking about nuts when last have you taken your HUSBAND to the movies and hold his hands, kiss and buy popcorn etc?

Do it after you have responded to my REPEATED post below.

HughBe---I believe that Joel's words capture your true ESSENCE and I shall repost them for your edification. "Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic."

Of course you are without HONESTY and other virtues. Now, BOY, prove Joel wrong and demonstrate that you have even BASIC skills in logic.

You spoke of HATE in relation to me. Now, explain the HATE that you saw in my words below. Go for it Judahite.

Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.

Hint: Taken from a Jewish source i.e. Judaism 101. "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/ISRAEL,"

I am once again calling on all members of Judaism i.e. with the exception of the rabbis to LEAVE Judaism and to seek God in the Tanach. Your rabbis have LIED to you and have repeatedly DECEIVED you for their own PERSONAL gain and POWER.

Location hidden

#61306 Oct 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You are truely a nut case
HughBe--- And you truly love nuts. Speaking about nuts when last have you taken your HUSBAND to the movies and hold his hands, kiss and buy popcorn etc?
Do it after you have responded to my REPEATED post below.
Of course you are without HONESTY and other virtues. Now, BOY, prove Joel wrong and demonstrate that you have even BASIC skills in logic.
You spoke of HATE in relation to me. Now, explain the HATE that you saw in my words below. Go for it Judahite.
Hint: Taken from a Jewish source i.e. Judaism 101. "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/ISRAEL,"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61307 Oct 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And you truly love nuts.

Location hidden

#61308 Oct 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And you truly love nuts.
when you grow a pair, let us all here know
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61309 Oct 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
when you grow a pair, let us all here know
HughBe---And you truly love nuts.

Frijoles----when you grow a pair, let us all here know

HughBe--- I have no doubt that you have an interest in my nuts but I am sorry to disappoint you but they are not for you and those like you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61310 Oct 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That and Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side.
Heard Lou Reed just passed away today.

Location hidden

#61311 Oct 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Lou Reed just passed away today.
I saw him in the 80s. I still have all his albums up to that period. I just finished reading the obit in the NYTimes, and the comments. Interesting. I guess I wasnt the only fan of him. As one person put it, since him and Zappa are both gone, creative life is now bleak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Mimbres Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mimbres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mimbres News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mimbres

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST

NBC Sports11:57AM