Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,020)

Showing posts 40,381 - 40,400 of68,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe
Kingston, Jamaica
|#44481 4 hrs ago
HughBe--- Yes Eric, he was an African meaning NATIONALITY. It is a new word for you so study it. Now learn the following things that are common knowledge to even the uneducated.
You are correct and I was wrong in my post. I did not mean NATIONALITY, I meant that he was from the the CONTINENT of Africa.

I meant it in the same way that a person who is born in England is a European meaning from the contitnent of Europe.

It was haste.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have kids, do you? It already has been removed in many schools. The born again Christians stirred up such a fuss that a lot of schools just dont want to deal.
rabbee: yes but unfortunatly, if you remove any trace of G-D from your schools. then you are establishing, the religion of the subtle beasts of the fields. and that only those who worship false g-ds, are allowed in your pulic schools.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
legions?
speak english
I know that it sounds like French to you but it is English.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My simple friend,
Repeat after me:
Jewish PEOPLE are a collective entity (i.e. a people)
Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people
The Jewish people do not follow Christianity
There are ethnic Jews that have become Christian - Their religion (in the individual sense) is Christianity
Generally speaking, these Christians are not considered Jewish in the eyes of the Jewish people.
People are free to think of themselves as WHATEVER they want - but that doesnt mean the larger group that shares a common name will embrace them (I.E. There are those that follow a "Messianic" lifestyle and they may refer to themselves as Messianic Jews, but to Jewish people they are Messianic Christians, as well as to probably 90% of the Christian population as well (not that what the Christians call them matters from the perspective of the Jewish people).
Keep your lies to yourself. The law dealing with CORRUPTION should, if does not already do so, deal with people like you who CORRUPT history and the lives of others.

The bible calls you a LIAR.

God calls you a LIAR.

I call you a LIAR.
Eric

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct and I was wrong in my post. I did not mean NATIONALITY, I meant that he was from the the CONTINENT of Africa.
I meant it in the same way that a person who is born in England is a European meaning from the contitnent of Europe.
It was haste.
Now, do you think that you could be a little more civil and a little bit less condescending in your arguments.
Eric

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It was haste.
And, that makes you an American.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, do you think that you could be a little more civil and a little bit less condescending in your arguments.
I think that I need to be more careful in my writings. Civility is important and should be mutual.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
Bye Frijoles,
in essence one cannot change their RACE and in this case JEWISH but they can change their RELIGION as is seen in the bible and today. Jews REJECTED God and did NOT follow the law BUT God called them Jews.
So get behind me EVIL, DECEIVING god-men and Frijoles.
Jews are JEWS and will always be.
rabbee: then why did not TheEevareem or multitudes, complain to G-D? we don't speak english, and can't understand what YOU are saying. and that we don't have a letter j, or w in our language. how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?

well then according o you, you also can change your race. you have the right to convert, and become jewish. just like the rest of the multitudes did, of the many nations at mt seeanee. if they can change their race to jewish, then so can all of you. or you can choose, to become a Ysraelee teeshbeet. even a teeshbeet like the One, you call elijah.

but whatsoeever you do, do not tell G-D, YOU! do not know english as well as i do. especially if you have, a speech impediment at the time. and it takes you, 41 years to realize. that G-D knew and truly spoke english, better than you ever will. but strangly, G-D did not alter any Eevreet Names. even if HE did translate a few, after HE said them in Eevreet.
Eric

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Civility is important and should be mutual.
I'll buy that
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
And, that makes you an American.
From the perspective of the Americas but not nationally.

Do the American Govt. regard me as an American? If so, why the need for a visa?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then why did not TheEevareem or multitudes, complain to G-D? we don't speak english, and can't understand what YOU are saying. and that we don't have a letter j, or w in our language. how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?
well then according o you, you also can change your race. you have the right to convert, and become jewish. just like the rest of the multitudes did, of the many nations at mt seeanee. if they can change their race to jewish, then so can all of you. or you can choose, to become a Ysraelee teeshbeet. even a teeshbeet like the One, you call elijah.
but whatsoeever you do, do not tell G-D, YOU! do not know english as well as i do. especially if you have, a speech impediment at the time. and it takes you, 41 years to realize. that G-D knew and truly spoke english, better than you ever will. but strangly, G-D did not alter any Eevreet Names. even if HE did translate a few, after HE said them in Eevreet.
Rabbee--how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?

HughBe--- time travel
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deal in fiction.
Fiction is the form of any narrative or informative work that deals, in part or in whole, with information or events that are not factual, but rather, imaginary and theoretical.
rabbee: well i don't know if chaeen or able, would agree with you on that. can you imagine finding out, that your father was the most subtle beast of the fields? aka: the antichrist.

sounds to me as if star wars, stole this story from TheTorah. and changed the names and the story slightly, in order to copyright it. cause you cannot, copyright anything of G-D.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do pagan holiday days
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your lies to yourself. The law dealing with CORRUPTION should, if does not already do so, deal with people like you who CORRUPT history and the lives of others.
The bible calls you a LIAR.
God calls you a LIAR.
I call you a LIAR.
rabbee: yes but what about, yourself? is it just possible, that you are too? and if so, what is the value of two fishermen, calling each other liars? when neither one is true, about the size of the biggest fish they caught.
Eric

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
From the perspective of the Americas but not nationally.
Do the American Govt. regard me as an American? If so, why the need for a visa?
Depends on the gist of the sentence.
Eric

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
No, he's just a Messianic Christian.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee--how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?
HughBe--- time travel
rabbee: well obviously even when G-D, was speaking and writting in eevreet. they appear to of had a hard time, understanding IT also. so i do not think, that is really the problem, with any one understanding my english either.

i am Also self limited, by having to write and speak 100% true to G-D. so the disadvantage, is not mine now. but is yours, like when G-D first came to tell me about the woman.

it is not that hard, to understand G-D. i think we make it harder, than it really is. as i think this is, the same case between all of you and me now. but it helps once your decide, to really want to understand. since the gogs and magogs, have indoctrinated you all againt it. you have become unwittingly prejudiced against it, without realizing this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's just a Messianic Christian.
Is this the same person that was posting as Messianic114 a while back? If so, I won't waste any more time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes but what about, yourself? is it just possible, that you are too? and if so, what is the value of two fishermen, calling each other liars? when neither one is true, about the size of the biggest fish they caught.
Rabbee---is it just possible, that you are too?

HughBe--- All things are possible but this is what I know, it is my HABIT to speak the truth. I could NEVER LIE the way he does it and with such ease.
Eric

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same person that was posting as Messianic114 a while back? If so, I won't waste any more time.
No, that was Graham from Toronto.

Sambee is an African American who believes that descendants of the slave trade are the real Hebrews/Israelites/Jews of the Christian Bible. He has adopted the Christian beliefs of the slave owners of his ancestors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,381 - 40,400 of68,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mimbres Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mimbres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••