"Placas' is new motorcycle club

"Badges" - is open to any law enforcement member, says Deming Police Det. Lt. Matt Rudiger, president of the local chapter. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
El Cartel del Burrito

El Paso, TX

#42 May 4, 2009
I Love Orly Taitz wrote:
I think what we have "figured out" is that you are in law enforcement? Or maybe you just like how a man looks in a tight cop's uniform? <quoted text>
I'm a security guard at Walmart. Drop the donuts and the lard fat ass.
El Cartel del Burrito

El Paso, TX

#43 May 4, 2009
I Love Orly Taitz wrote:
All I have to do is look around me. From the border to this town: illegals, drugs, anchor babies, identity thefts, greed, racist mexicans who thumb their nose at the hand that feeds, etc. Plenty of proof in this newspaper over the years. <quoted text>
How many cases of identity theft and how much drugs have you seen? You are full of it. Like I want to steal the identity of people with no credit. You have a lien on this country. We are going to take the identities of the Japanese.
El Cartel del Burrito

Las Cruces, NM

#44 May 6, 2009
I would also like to take the identity of Prez Hilton! Imagine how many men I could have.
El Cartel del Burrito

El Paso, TX

#45 May 6, 2009
Hmmm, damn murphy. I know I am you are role model and you want to be like me, but come on at least drive to El Paso so people don't catch on right away that you are an impostor. Use this handle; La biatch del Burrito.
I Love Orly Taitz

Albuquerque, NM

#46 May 11, 2009
We do not get subsidies. We pay hundreds of thousand each year in taxes so your mexican cousins will have a better life! And this is how you all show your respect? Look at your postings. Almost nobody on these blogs agrees with you. Check other blogs on the subject. Same thing.
El Cartel del Burrito wrote:
<quoted text>
I own a business? BS! We own ranches? You depend on Govt. handouts if you own a ranch or a farm. Thank you for taking food from my people darn rancher exploiting Mexicans.
Big Cheese

United States

#47 Mar 23, 2013
FORGET popo I'm gna get a bike and make a 3piece patch with some real hard-core people in it. Really turn some heads in this piece gna havr some badass cuts this is America so I'm thinking The Constituionalist's need I say no piggies allowed lol
Spiro Agnew

Artesia, NM

#48 Mar 27, 2013
El Cartel del Burrito wrote:
Five idiots posted in a row. What the KKK is also feeling the effects of a weak economy? It is Nuevo Mexico and Tejas. You can't get more Hispanic than that. You had to cross a dam ocean to get to American and you deserve this country? Not even Europe wanted all of this white trash that got kicked to another continent. Have you realized that only Canada is not a Spanish speaking country, you might want to move there. Get used to it you will be a minority soon so might as well and learn the language.
Now I have to concede you're right, del Burrito. It wasn't until I read your post that I got out my history books and checked out your claims. But with teary eyes, folks, that I must admit that back in the 1848 land-grab, the US was wrong to stake our present Southern border where it now lies.

It should be at at Guatemala's North border! So let's kick the foodstamp, emergency-room, public-school-money-gulpers south of THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,024
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) 7 hr silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep '14 Really 8
Mimbres Dating
Find my Match

Mimbres Jobs