"Placas' is new motorcycle club

Full story: The Deming Headlight

"Badges" - is open to any law enforcement member, says Deming Police Det. Lt. Matt Rudiger, president of the local chapter.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of47
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
I Love Orly Taitz

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Thank you Border. AGain, personal responsibility takes care of at least 3/4 of "law enforcement issues".
Border Native-American wrote:
<quoted text>
1.The police aren't the first line of defense for protecting my family- I am. The Supreme Court has ruled as such.
2.With this in mind, what am I going to "need" a cop for? To generate revenue off of me and take food out of my families mouth's? How about to impede on my rights as a citizen?
3. I don't mean to harsh on people in law enforcement, but these are the realities as I see them and have experienced them. I don't fall for all the rah-rah fluff, I prefer to deal in reality.
I Love Orly Taitz

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Most of the "law enforcement" here you are referring too are corrupt. "trying to do something good"? How about doing their jobs first? How about not allowing a free flow of drugs and illegals? How about rooting about the fraud and corruption in our local govt? "Trying to do something good"? Please.
Sick of stupid people wrote:
Are you serious? You people have nothing better to do than bash law enforcement because they are trying to do something good? All the people in this town complain that officers dont do anything for the community, so now they are and your still complaining? Dont forget these are the men and women who YOU will need someday when your in need, no matter what it may be. As for you(let deming rot) sounds like a little jealousy about officers having a motorcycle and trying to enjoy their lives. They are human just like you and unfortunately they took an oath to protect ignorant people like you. Get over it.
Outing obama

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Gay is great!
Can Spot Em wrote:
BNA is gay...and getting queerer with each post
El Cartel del Burrito

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

I Love Orly Taitz wrote:
Most of the "law enforcement" here you are referring too are corrupt. "trying to do something good"? How about doing their jobs first? How about not allowing a free flow of drugs and illegals? How about rooting about the fraud and corruption in our local govt? "Trying to do something good"? Please. <quoted text>
Ok so you want "personal responsibility takes care of at least 3/4 of "law enforcement issues"."?? So you are not doing your job reporting criminals and drugs. You read between the lines all the time and spent too much time watching Fox News. You talk just because you have a mouth, well listen don't put anything up your rear just because you have hole there.
El Cartel del Burrito

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

I Love Orly Taitz wrote:
Most of the "law enforcement" here you are referring too are corrupt. "trying to do something good"? How about doing their jobs first? How about not allowing a free flow of drugs and illegals? How about rooting about the fraud and corruption in our local govt? "Trying to do something good"? Please. <quoted text>

BS and you know it. Prove it. Another conspiracy theory? You can't prove shit all is based on "what you think" theories. Yet you still depend on the government to take care of you.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

I can't believe this much hatred is being generated over a group of guys just wanting to get together and do some good in the community. No one expresses this much anger when one of the real gangs does a drive by or burglarizes a home. And who cares what the name is, it's about what they are going to do for the community. I'm sure you won't mind taking their charity, because people like you all are the first ones with their hands out wanting something for nothing. And as for Mr. Self Sufficient, I hope you never do need the police or fire department for anything. Because regardless of how you think, they will still get out of their beds and leave their families to protect yours, for very little pay and no thanks.
Sick of stupid people

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

I agree 100% with citizen, well said.
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

citizen wrote:
I can't believe this much hatred is being generated over a group of guys just wanting to get together and do some good in the community. No one expresses this much anger when one of the real gangs does a drive by or burglarizes a home. And who cares what the name is, it's about what they are going to do for the community. I'm sure you won't mind taking their charity, because people like you all are the first ones with their hands out wanting something for nothing. And as for Mr. Self Sufficient, I hope you never do need the police or fire department for anything. Because regardless of how you think, they will still get out of their beds and leave their families to protect yours, for very little pay and no thanks.
I believe you are missing the point, and now you add in the fire department with law enforcement? What's that all about? I pay taxes, a lot of taxes so of course I would utilize services if they warranted. I just don't buy the "they sacrifice for you" angle you try to play. They don't to the extent you projecting. They do the job because it fills THEIR needs first and foremost, whatever those needs may be. If they can pull off something valiant, honorable, helpful and heroic in the course of the job more power to them, and good for us.
Can Spot Em

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

You're still queer
<quoted text>
I believe you are missing the point, and now you add in the fire department with law enforcement? What's that all about? I pay taxes, a lot of taxes so of course I would utilize services if they warranted. I just don't buy the "they sacrifice for you" angle you try to play. They don't to the extent you projecting. They do the job because it fills THEIR needs first and foremost, whatever those needs may be. If they can pull off something valiant, honorable, helpful and heroic in the course of the job more power to them, and good for us.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

<quoted text>
Have you ever been shot at, hit, spit on, shit on, or cussed out at your job? I don't think so, or else you wouldn't be so quick to say they don't sacrifice. I would like to see have the balls to break up a bar fight, or go into a house where a man just killed his mother, or give CPR to a baby that's choking. I think you would shit your pants if you ever say a fourth of what officers see.
comment

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

the good cops shouldn't protect the ones who aren't, that gives all of them a bad name.
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever been shot at, hit, spit on, shit on, or cussed out at your job? I don't think so, or else you wouldn't be so quick to say they don't sacrifice. I would like to see have the balls to break up a bar fight, or go into a house where a man just killed his mother, or give CPR to a baby that's choking. I think you would shit your pants if you ever say a fourth of what officers see.
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever been shot at, hit, spit on, shit on, or cussed out at your job? I don't think so, or else you wouldn't be so quick to say they don't sacrifice. I would like to see have the balls to break up a bar fight, or go into a house where a man just killed his mother, or give CPR to a baby that's choking. I think you would shit your pants if you ever say a fourth of what officers see.
Look lady,
I'm not disputing the challenges of law enforcement. That's not my point. Never mind.
Can Spot Em

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Are you on drugs?
<quoted text>
Look lady,
I'm not disputing the challenges of law enforcement. That's not my point. Never mind.
OHMY

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
if they want to do something good for teir comminity they should start at work, you know, where they get paid to do good for their community. being a good guy and being entrusted with powers of arrest are not to be taken as lightly as MOST deming, luna county law enforcement does, however portraying a gang and playing cop! come on pick a side. and these people are paid well enough, more than you im am sure. as far as getting out of bed to help you, no way, maybe three out of a hundred if they had to. lol what a crock.
El Cartel del Burrito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

OHMY: I figured you out. You are jealous because you tried to join a law enforcement agency and were too stupid and fat to pass their tests. Your involvement with law enforcement has always been after they responded to arrest you for domestic violence. Cops not helping people; cite examples and support your evidence. Do you put something in your mouth just because you have a hole and realize sounds come out of it? Pendejo.
OHMY

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

El Cartel del Burrito wrote:
OHMY: I figured you out. You are jealous because you tried to join a law enforcement agency and were too stupid and fat to pass their tests. Your involvement with law enforcement has always been after they responded to arrest you for domestic violence. Cops not helping people; cite examples and support your evidence. Do you put something in your mouth just because you have a hole and realize sounds come out of it? Pendejo.
yes it is true, you figured me out, you are the voice of reason. i now realize all the cops are great here, thanks for setting me straight. i will now go back to palomas and drink myself to the point of super hero again.
I Love Orly Taitz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

I own a business. My family owns ranches. We do not "depend" on the govt silly boy, we FUND IT.
<quoted text>
BS and you know it. Prove it. Another conspiracy theory? You can't prove shit all is based on "what you think" theories. Yet you still depend on the government to take care of you.
I Love Orly Taitz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

I think what we have "figured out" is that you are in law enforcement? Or maybe you just like how a man looks in a tight cop's uniform?
I Love Orly Taitz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

All I have to do is look around me. From the border to this town: illegals, drugs, anchor babies, identity thefts, greed, racist mexicans who thumb their nose at the hand that feeds, etc. Plenty of proof in this newspaper over the years.
<quoted text>
El Cartel del Burrito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

I Love Orly Taitz wrote:
I own a business. My family owns ranches. We do not "depend" on the govt silly boy, we FUND IT. <quoted text>
I own a business? BS! We own ranches? You depend on Govt. handouts if you own a ranch or a farm. Thank you for taking food from my people darn rancher exploiting Mexicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of47
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mimbres Discussions

Search the Mimbres Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr gottondas 68,361
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) 17 hr Jim Spainhower 9
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Tue Duh 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... Jul 3 RobertJose 1
Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jun 24 Carroll 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mimbres Jobs

•••