BREAKING: Las Cruces man arrested on 2008 Grant County murder suspicion (10:17 a.m.)

Full story: Silver City Sun-News

A Las Cruces man has been charged with an open count of murder for allegedly killing a Grant County woman more than two years ago, according to court documents filed at Magistrate Court in Silver City Tuesday.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 128 of128
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chimaera

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>I just nmcourts.gov and found nothing there. Nothing at the NM registered sex offender site, either. Google "registered sex offenders in (state).
That's because you are looking in the wrong state. Try looking it up in Washington, Oregon, or Nevada and it will be harder because the word is that he was convicted as a minor...Good luck, and please do share!

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Chimaera wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are looking in the wrong state. Try looking it up in Washington, Oregon, or Nevada and it will be harder because the word is that he was convicted as a minor...Good luck, and please do share!
Will do.

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Chimaera wrote:
<quoted text>
No luck, although WA did say an address was required for that search, so...
Tex

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Hey y'all, I heard the word that Allan Hurley's trial begins somewhere around the end of January 2012, that's if his overpaid attorney don't find more lousy excuses to delay the inevitable...like say, transfer to Texas for a legal execution...God Bless GOVERNOR RICK PERRY!!!!!
Sins

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

How do you know that Mr. Walsmith told the police about the murder?
what wrote:
Yes she was mariied to Allen Wallsmith and he told the Sheriff she had done it (the murder) with Hurley 2 years ago and they werent compitent enought to do a thourough investigation and or know how to conduct and interview and or interogation to get a confession!! The Sheriff and most all of his troops suck!! God i feel sorry for the few that are worth a f!!
Old Man

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

This is old shitty news now, why does not just no go away???? This girl was into drugs and she was not snow white like everyone thinks, she was trash
Tex

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Old Man wrote:
This is old shitty news now, why does not just no go away???? This girl was into drugs and she was not snow white like everyone thinks, she was trash
You are a real dumbass that smacks of Bernadette referring to herself in the third person, threatening people, and changing her aliases like she does her sh!tty underwear! We oughtta smuggle you into good 'ol Texas and give you a swift trial and hang yer ass!
Chimaera

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Its getting close to trial time for 'old Allan Hurley. Maybe now with our new DA, additional proper charges will be added, and his retard defense lawyer wont be able to get him off so easily, that scum of Ruidoso....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 128 of128
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mimbres Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mimbres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance