loudmouth debbie on harrison st.
Miltonian

United States

#21 Oct 21, 2012
aww wrote:
<quoted text>My issue is with the daughter jenni who I do know and everything said on here about her is true up and down tears and laughter and tears and just plain mad that's how her day goes wears me out but through it all see always thinks she's better than anyone else oh yea that's cause shes a nut wears you out being her friend so my advice steer clear of the whole bunch they just need some meds
You are correct. This is not made up. Go around Milton and ask ppl. The whole family was always into an argument. The leader was always Debbie. I remember walking up harrison and you could hear them screaming and slamming inside their house.
It sounded like a mental institution. I hope the daughters are not raising their kids that way.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 21, 2012
in regards to the band director that was mentioned, you arent refering to Roy Webb are you??? If so then Im not surprised, that little limp wrist punk is a real peice of work and I would love to catch him out with no witnesses present. Him and his little butt boy adam both.
STFU

Hialeah, FL

#23 Oct 21, 2012
Hell every family has their problems.. Not DEBBIE. she's my family and I've known her all my life, now on the other hand she's got some sick sonofabi!(&e$ for cousins ( men ) if u know her so well, start on them
STFU

Hialeah, FL

#24 Oct 21, 2012
Opps hit the button to many times
Miltonian

United States

#25 Oct 21, 2012
I feel sorry for any man that gets tangled up with Mary or jenni. He is doomed to say the least. Can you imagine all that drama and mouthing 24 hours per day? All the griping and complaining. Jealousy to the limit. It gives me cold chills just thinking about it.
Holly was always the nice one. She is lucky she didn't turn out like the other two.
Those girls could curse like sailors when they were younger.
grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Oct 21, 2012
Miltonian wrote:
I feel sorry for any man that gets tangled up with Mary or jenni. He is doomed to say the least. Can you imagine all that drama and mouthing 24 hours per day? All the griping and complaining. Jealousy to the limit. It gives me cold chills just thinking about it.
Holly was always the nice one. She is lucky she didn't turn out like the other two.
Those girls could curse like sailors when they were younger.
Hell what's your point? Lots of people cuss so what. U are going on about crap that happened 20+ years ago. U may want to check into some counselling if u still think about these people that u obviously have a problem with. They aren't the ones with the problem. I don't seem them on here posting stupid crap from back in the day and putting people down. This is really quite comical though.
STFU

United States

#27 Oct 21, 2012
Why don't u dumbfu$&s leave deb alone. She's been through enough. I'm kristy, I'm her cousin... Hell half of u trashmouths are probably related to her as well, besides, they didnt always live there. They lived on 3rd street too dumbass!!!
disgusted

Bluefield, WV

#28 Oct 21, 2012
STFU wrote:
Why don't u dumbfu$&s leave deb alone. She's been through enough. I'm kristy, I'm her cousin... Hell half of u trashmouths are probably related to her as well, besides, they didnt always live there. They lived on 3rd street too dumbass!!!
If you are their family, please report one of these posts & have this inaccurate, trashy forum removed.
This family is good people & do no harm to anyone. And to whoever is mean enough to bring Roy Webb into it?! You should be ashamed. You couldn't ask for a finer man.
grow up

Waynesboro, VA

#29 Oct 21, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are their family, please report one of these posts & have this inaccurate, trashy forum removed.
This family is good people & do no harm to anyone. And to whoever is mean enough to bring Roy Webb into it?! You should be ashamed. You couldn't ask for a finer man.
Ha. Yeah I was going to say that they didn't even live on harrison when the girls were little. They moved there later so obviously this hater doesn't know them too well or they would have known that. And somebody wants to kick Roy Webbs butt? He should be getting up in age by now, around 70???? That's really something to say. U want to beat up an old man. That and calling a nice woman and grandmother a pos. People amaze me.
Debbiesgrandaugh ter

Bluefield, WV

#30 Oct 28, 2012
wonderin wrote:
She is a good woman & was very good to her girls. Jenny & Holly are good, functional, strong women. Mary has issues, but nothing major. She's just incredibly immature & spiteful.
Are you serious? Mary (cough, cough my mom!) is fine. You guys have absolutely no clue what you're talking about , you people just get on here to bash others because you're too immature that you can't say anything to their faces.
Debbiesgrandaugh ter

Bluefield, WV

#31 Oct 28, 2012
kelli clagg wrote:
She raised her daughters to act just like her. That one oldest one is a pure $&"@/&!. I feel sorry for the everyday people who deal with them.
Are you serious ? Are you this immature? I'm Mary's daughter and believe me you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about . If you're a "adult" then act like one . My grandmother, aunts, and mom are fine women, they may have issues but everyone does. I'm in high school and I'm more mature than the adults posting on here bashing my family. For the person that posted that my grandmother needs to move, why would she? She's been in Milton longer than you have. And my mom and aunts were never in soccer (learn how to spell soccer right), but they were in band. And if you're trying to call Mary a whore somehow , she's not. Please get over yourselves and get off topix.com because you're putting yourself into deep stuff.
Debbiesgranddaug hter

Bluefield, WV

#32 Oct 29, 2012
milton resident wrote:
A kid does not have any business posting on adult issues. These are issues that a young grandaughter could never understand in any way since they have not even been on the earth long enough.
I know that entire family. I know they have a couple of family members with issues. I will leave it at that.
I'm debbie's other granddaughter and how can you say "these are adult issues that a kid shouldn't be posting on." Please get over yourself because you're not an "adult" if you post bad things about other peoples family
To each his own

United States

#33 Oct 29, 2012
Of all people, y'all pick deb to talk shit about! Deb would do anything for anyone. My name is kristy......deb is my cousin, my kids think the world of her and I would hate for them to have to read negative shit like this about her.
Deidra Clagg

United States

#34 Oct 31, 2012
This whole thread just goes to show how blind some people really are.
grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#35 Oct 31, 2012
Deidra Clagg wrote:
This whole thread just goes to show how blind some people really are.
So true. The negative posters are so blind and so so sad. Get lives people
BrandonCordle

Ardsley, NY

#36 Nov 2, 2012
I'm Maryann's son Brandon Cordle. My grandmother is Debbie. There's a lot of people on here that are not in my family talking a lot of shit. That's funny to me at least because you have the slightest clue about anything and I'm sure half or even 75% of you work a dead end job and have never left Milton more than a couple weeks for vacation. I'm only 18 and I'm in the U.S Army & Attending Marshall University. I've graduated from High School,BCT,AIT92G & AIT68M all in one year. Not trying to sound cocky, but for most of you civilians , you seem to put my family on a lower standard. Well try to meet my standards.
ned

United States

#37 Nov 2, 2012
BrandonCordle wrote:
I'm Maryann's son Brandon Cordle. My grandmother is Debbie. There's a lot of people on here that are not in my family talking a lot of shit. That's funny to me at least because you have the slightest clue about anything and I'm sure half or even 75% of you work a dead end job and have never left Milton more than a couple weeks for vacation. I'm only 18 and I'm in the U.S Army & Attending Marshall University. I've graduated from High School,BCT,AIT92G & AIT68M all in one year. Not trying to sound cocky, but for most of you civilians , you seem to put my family on a lower standard. Well try to meet my standards.
Yes and you have been brainwashed and vaccinated by the government to believe you are superior and we are fighting some make believe new world order war on terrorism...
ned

United States

#38 Nov 2, 2012
BrandonCordle

Ardsley, NY

#39 Nov 3, 2012
ned wrote:
Www.infowars.com
Hahaha get a life man
ned

United States

#40 Nov 3, 2012
Have you been trained to disarm American citizens when marshal law is declared? I know that is what they are teaching the young troops now.

Always remember the oath you took. " you will always protect the American people from enemies both foreign And domestic" ....no matter what they ever tell you-fellow Americans will never be your enemy. The elite foreign bankers are running the war machine now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Maverick 808 2,898
Trump crushed in 1st debate 7 hr The Last Psychoti... 10
Milton Music Thread (Jun '13) 19 hr Musikologist 13
matt chapman (Jun '11) Mon Behind the cutains 27
GoFundMe for Marcia Gayle Johnston Mon Justicewillbedone 1
Milton ginos Mon The Last Warrior ... 6
blonde who left taco hell Mon sad 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance