loudmouth debbie on harrison st.

Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kelli clagg

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
That debbie on harrison street is a loudmouthed two bit old pos. it would do that block a favor if she moved.
kelli clagg

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2012
She raised her daughters to act just like her. That one oldest one is a pure $&"@/&!. I feel sorry for the everyday people who deal with them.
wonderin

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
I grew up on H street. Who you taking about?
STFU

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
are u talkin about Debbie Casey ? Debbie black?
loudmouth

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Debbie was always a loudmouth know it all. She ran her kid's lives living esoterically through them. She made them participate in all the school activities back when they were in school so she could ham it up with the other soccor moms and band parents.

People would never realize what an effect one evil person can have on the lives of many.
grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Oct 17, 2012
You all need to shutup. She didn't make her kids do anything. They enjoyed everything they were in. Dont remember any of them playing soccer. You must not know her very well or u would know she is a nice lady.
loudmouth

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Nice lady?.....Are you nuts? Look at them. Poor Jenny is crazy as hell, Holly is depressed and trying to love a gay guy, Poor little Mary has been at the bus yard getting husbands. It is all really bad. Nobody would know what kind of hell that woman put those kids through. She was always hateful to them.
grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Oct 17, 2012
loudmouth wrote:
Nice lady?.....Are you nuts? Look at them. Poor Jenny is crazy as hell, Holly is depressed and trying to love a gay guy, Poor little Mary has been at the bus yard getting husbands. It is all really bad. Nobody would know what kind of hell that woman put those kids through. She was always hateful to them.
Wow. U are sad. Those girls are fine. Sad u get on here and call a grandmother a pos. Sick
STFU

Grand Island, FL

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Wow
wonderin

Ardsley, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
She is a good woman & was very good to her girls. Jenny & Holly are good, functional, strong women. Mary has issues, but nothing major. She's just incredibly immature & spiteful.
loudmouth

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Jenny is the most hateful person ever omg. Holly is probably the best one. Mary is an extremely jealous backstabber. She is so jealous of everything and always had a wondering eye for the men.
wonderin

Ardsley, NY

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Yeah you pretty much nailed it on the head. Accurate assessment! Lol
loudmouth

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2012
I remember living on adams years back when debbie's kids were young. Debbie would be out there screaming and fuming at the kids all the time. She always ran to crazy old doctor in milton or how ever you spell his name. Debbie stayed in his office all the time.

Debbie always had her nose stuck up the band director's butt back then. I believe that boy mary had belongs to the band director's son from back then. Mary was always looking for the easy way to the top I guess. I moved out of milton last year. Never so glad to get out of the small town.
grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Oct 17, 2012
loudmouth wrote:
I remember living on adams years back when debbie's kids were young. Debbie would be out there screaming and fuming at the kids all the time. She always ran to crazy old doctor in milton or how ever you spell his name. Debbie stayed in his office all the time.
Debbie always had her nose stuck up the band director's butt back then. I believe that boy mary had belongs to the band director's son from back then. Mary was always looking for the easy way to the top I guess. I moved out of milton last year. Never so glad to get out of the small town.
Yet u get on here and run down people from Milton.????? Get over it
loudmouthsgrandd aughter

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Please don't talk about my mom, aunts, or grandmother on here. I'm pretty sure you don't know what my family has been through. So you don't have the right to talk about any of us. I bet you also thought no one in the family would see this. You were wrong. You have no right to talk about anyone. You should be ashamed to be talking about my aunts, mom, and grandma that way.
aww

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Oct 20, 2012
loudmouthsgranddaughter wrote:
Please don't talk about my mom, aunts, or grandmother on here. I'm pretty sure you don't know what my family has been through. So you don't have the right to talk about any of us. I bet you also thought no one in the family would see this. You were wrong. You have no right to talk about anyone. You should be ashamed to be talking about my aunts, mom, and grandma that way.
Truth sometimes is painfull
grow up

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Oct 20, 2012
aww wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth sometimes is painfull
Wow u really don't deserve any kind of response but there is a kid involved here now so get over yourself and move on to somebody else or better yet just get a life
milton resident

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2012
A kid does not have any business posting on adult issues. These are issues that a young grandaughter could never understand in any way since they have not even been on the earth long enough.

I know that entire family. I know they have a couple of family members with issues. I will leave it at that.
grow up

Waynesboro, VA

#19 Oct 21, 2012
milton resident wrote:
A kid does not have any business posting on adult issues. These are issues that a young grandaughter could never understand in any way since they have not even been on the earth long enough.
I know that entire family. I know they have a couple of family members with issues. I will leave it at that.
First of all, these are not adult "issues." This is just some bull crap u have come up with because u obviously have too much time on your hands. Secondly, teenagers get on topix and in this case, it looks like the one here has more manners and is more mature than u are. I have known this family for many years also and they have been nothing but nice to me over the years. Obviously u don't like them for some reason, my guess is jealousy, but why put it on topix and run a grandmother down. Its so immature.
aww

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Oct 21, 2012
grow up wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, these are not adult "issues." This is just some bull crap u have come up with because u obviously have too much time on your hands. Secondly, teenagers get on topix and in this case, it looks like the one here has more manners and is more mature than u are. I have known this family for many years also and they have been nothing but nice to me over the years. Obviously u don't like them for some reason, my guess is jealousy, but why put it on topix and run a grandmother down. Its so immature.
My issue is with the daughter jenni who I do know and everything said on here about her is true up and down tears and laughter and tears and just plain mad that's how her day goes wears me out but through it all see always thinks she's better than anyone else oh yea that's cause shes a nut wears you out being her friend so my advice steer clear of the whole bunch they just need some meds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Clown 2,842
Milton tudors 14 hr The Last Warrior ... 8
Deleting threads are useless Sat 2Hot4U 21
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) Sat SugarPlum 241
Nicole hendricks gilpin Sat Penny for your th... 16
Girl at city hall Sat Eddie 1
Cody Johnson Sep 23 Big Cheeze 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance