First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#42 Feb 8, 2013
Ambassador on behalf of Boxer wrote, "I will give you the last word and you will hear no more from me."

Now THAT is something to be thankful for!
Phil

Columbus, OH

#43 Feb 8, 2013
Lynne wrote:
Ambassador on behalf of Boxer wrote, "I will give you the last word and you will hear no more from me."
You need help! Love how the more educated some get the dumber they become.To you and the atheist above I rest my case also.Some people just can't be reached and wouldn't admit truth if smacked across the face with it.You mock The boxer and others when you are given truth and it your only defense is to call them bigots or fanatical I pity you and others who have the same outlook as you.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#44 Feb 8, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text> You need help! Love how the more educated some get the dumber they become.To you and the atheist above I rest my case also.Some people just can't be reached and wouldn't admit truth if smacked across the face with it.You mock The boxer and others when you are given truth and it your only defense is to call them bigots or fanatical I pity you and others who have the same outlook as you.
How do I need help? Anyway, the whole point to this is to believe what you want to believe, but do not force your religion on someone else. People in the gay community getting married won't hurt you, and it won't affect your relationships in the least. I don't care what you believe; it is none of my business. And you should make marriage equality none of your business. However, start preaching to me in what you deem as sinful and what is not, and you have made it my business. Again, YOUR religious freedom stops where mine starts.
Phil

Columbus, OH

#45 Feb 8, 2013
Ever wonder if he is a top or a bottom? Ewww gross
Phil

Columbus, OH

#46 Feb 8, 2013
Lynne wrote:
Aids= Always in Deep Shit lol
Phil

Columbus, OH

#47 Feb 8, 2013
What is the Difference between pizza and a Black Man? Pizza can feed a family of four! lmao Oh
Phil

Columbus, OH

#48 Feb 8, 2013
This is how to make you dumb bitches quiet?
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#49 Feb 9, 2013
Watch out Phil you might incur the wrath of the FAIRYgodmother.
Lynne

Hurricane, WV

#50 Feb 9, 2013
the boxer wrote:
Watch out Phil you might incur the wrath of the FAIRYgodmother.
I knew it! You ARE a child. I thought your arguments were too sophomoric for an adult.
Phil

Columbus, OH

#51 Feb 9, 2013
Lynne wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! You ARE a child. I thought your arguments were too sophomoric for an adult.
Do you ever ask your son tips on how to please a man? You have yet to make one valid point let alone say anything remotely intelligent.
Phil

Columbus, OH

#52 Feb 9, 2013
Hit a nerve?
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#53 Feb 9, 2013
Why cant gays drive faster than 68mph?Because at 69 they blow a rod.44
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#54 Feb 9, 2013
My computer is starting to give me fits.It on occasion posts numbers after my quote. I think the FAIRYgodmother has put a spell on it. Probably one of those false goddesses she respects along with all the others. The witch of indoor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Dalai Lama 58,870
"Mikey" Bragg (Jul '13) 1 hr just wondering 8
Chris Mayes 1 hr just wondering 1
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) 6 hr justme 202
Mary k Freytag (Oct '13) 10 hr F Y I 4
Brittany Bolden Beckelweiner Mon good golly 15
Low IQ's and Bible Thumpers (Jan '14) Sun Lois Lane 131

Milton Jobs

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milton

Personal Finance