Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The Pit of Unending Horrors

#21 Feb 4, 2013
This is so beautiful. You are making my job so much easier.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 5, 2013
the boxer wrote:
In re:: to Lynns question about who is the true God/and or religion. I have studied different religions over the yrs.Christianity is the only one that offers true prophesies that have came true.Not only concerning present day events but also old testement prophesy that was fulfilled in the new testament.These modern day social trends were forecast.This is how the Antichrist will unite the world community in the last days.He will use political correctness,cultural diversity and a doctrine of tolerence to alienate the christian community who will not follow his agenda.Guess what?Its working!Havent you noticed how the real followers of Gods word are sterotyped in the press as haters,bigots,narrow minded,etc.etc.Even those on the left that quote Jesus mistakenly consider him as some bleeding heart reformer. Christ said go and sin no more.This does not imply tolerence as some would have you believe.Prophesy also tells us upon his return that he will be wrathful on those who hate the righteous.Let go of your hate!
You assume that I hate? You know what they say about people who assume things. I have merely asked you what is the true religion. You said Christianity. But because there are over 33,000 denominations that are so very different, which one of those is the true religion? I have tolerance for all. I believe in freedom of religion and freedom from religion. However, you must remember that ones freedom of and from stops where another begins. Hence, we should all focus on our own sins before we choose to condemn others. I too have studied different religions. That is why I respect them all, until the practitioners of any of the religions condemn another or are unkind and unjust to people who don't believe as they do. Same sex marriage will not affect yours in the least. If it does, maybe there is something wrong in yours.
Oh really

Ashburn, VA

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? This was the best response you could think of?
What the hell is wrong with it? I was just simply asking why all this hate is still going on today. Wasn't trying to best somebody with a response. Merely stating my opinion, you know, cuz this is Topix.
Phil

Lancaster, OH

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is wrong with it? I was just simply asking why all this hate is still going on today. Wasn't trying to best somebody with a response. Merely stating my opinion, you know, cuz this is Topix.
Its not hate! If you weren't so blind you could pick up the bible and find things out on your own. Why is it being a Christian makes you out to be a hatemonger?Typical left wing liberal minded response.Why are you so against Christianity? Is it fear? And if your response is sarcasm don't bother! I truly feel sorry for you I don't hate you.
really Phil

Huntington, WV

#25 Feb 5, 2013
But doesnt the Bible say Judge not lest ye' be judged??? Hmmmmmmm It's not up to you to decide what is right or wrong for other people, that is up to God himself. He will deal with it, not you. And I am sure that you are not without sin! Your posts alone are sin enough.

Casting stones you are.....
Phil

Lancaster, OH

#26 Feb 5, 2013
really Phil wrote:
But doesnt the Bible say Judge not lest ye' be judged??? Hmmmmmmm It's not up to you to decide what is right or wrong for other people, that is up to God himself. He will deal with it, not you. And I am sure that you are not without sin! Your posts alone are sin enough.
Casting stones you are.....
Sorry Im not as Hip or progressive as you.Answer me this,Why is it ok to pass judgement on me for my beliefs?And I know im right you only assume you are! Faith is on my side have a nice life.
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Phil, I think you just got schooled
Phil

Lancaster, OH

#28 Feb 5, 2013
How is that? Explanation? Because I don't feel the need nor do I try to say what you think should be said?Go ahead continue to mock ill have the last laugh! You are fools
the boxer

Hurricane, WV

#29 Feb 5, 2013
The quote about judge not lest ye be judged is a favorite one used as a defensive tactic for lack of anything better. Unfortunately it is used out of context. Do you really think we go thru life without making judgement calls? How can i tell my son not to run around with a drug dealer down the street if i havent judged him for what he really is? What the quote means is God judges just like we judge. Life is a judgement call and so will death be.
the boxer

Hurricane, WV

#30 Feb 5, 2013
In re: to lynns accusations of hate. If I remember correctly you were the first in your #11 quote to use the words hate,bigotry,devisiveness,etc. I never once used these words. All I did was disagree and tried to quote you scripture for the benefit of your everlasting soul. You see ,people who quote the word are only trying to help you and your son because they care. Those who enable you in your way of thinking do so out of lack of knowledge. So dont fall into this trap of stereotyping christians as being narrowminded bigots just because they disagree. Dont become that which you abhor the most;intollerent.
please

United States

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Find the time to watch a movie called Agenda: Grinding America Down. It can be found on a site called Vimeo. Vimeo is just like YouTube. It's a documentary not a conspiracy theory. Regardless of your beliefs it's worth watching.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#32 Feb 6, 2013
the boxer wrote:
In re: to lynns accusations of hate. If I remember correctly you were the first in your #11 quote to use the words hate,bigotry,devisiveness,etc. I never once used these words. All I did was disagree and tried to quote you scripture for the benefit of your everlasting soul. You see ,people who quote the word are only trying to help you and your son because they care. Those who enable you in your way of thinking do so out of lack of knowledge. So dont fall into this trap of stereotyping christians as being narrowminded bigots just because they disagree. Dont become that which you abhor the most;intollerent.
"However, the one thing I WILL NOT tolerate, is the person who uses their religion for hate, divisiveness, bigotry and bullying. In other words, live by being Christ-like, not by trying to be god-like." Your reading comprehension needs some work as does your spelling. I readily admitted to that being the only thing I cannot tolerate. It is something that can be used to hurt and traumatize young people. How many children commit suicide from being hounded by people "trying to help because they care"? Also, I am not stereotyping Christians. Thankfully,(the Christians in my life) are accepting, tolerant, loving, kind and generous. I neither want your help nor need it. Both my children are happy, in committed relationships, exceptionally well educated, healthy, productive and give so much to the community. I don't think they need any help from you. From where I stand, they are EVERYTHING a good Christian should be.
the boxer

Hurricane, WV

#33 Feb 6, 2013
I watched the video Agenda Grinding America Down. Thanks for the info. If one could only get reprobate minded people like Lynn to see and believe in the truth.But then again she wouldnt accept truth if it reared up and bit here on the backside.This is why she has been rejected by God because she rejects his word.This is why she cannot be reached because God has given her over to her own way of thinking.So sad that shes taking others with her.4681
the boxer

Hurricane, WV

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Where is Saphronicus? He is the one who opened this can of worms with his opening quote. I bet he is sitting back laughing his butt off. Ornery critter. Cant blame him though. It is rather amusing reading the posts of this woman who hasnt a leg to stand on.88
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#35 Feb 6, 2013
This is why she has been rejected by God because she rejects his word. <---- did you really just say that?

WOW is all I can say. I think you should just go back to work and stop blasting people with your over-zealous religous rants.
Xchristian

United States

#36 Feb 6, 2013
the boxer wrote:
In re:: to Lynns question about who is the true God/and or religion. I have studied different religions over the yrs.Christianity is the only one that offers true prophesies that have came true.Not only concerning present day events but also old testement prophesy that was fulfilled in the new testament.These modern day social trends were forecast.This is how the Antichrist will unite the world community in the last days.He will use political correctness,cultural diversity and a doctrine of tolerence to alienate the christian community who will not follow his agenda.Guess what?Its working!Havent you noticed how the real followers of Gods word are sterotyped in the press as haters,bigots,narrow minded,etc.etc.Even those on the left that quote Jesus mistakenly consider him as some bleeding heart reformer. Christ said go and sin no more.This does not imply tolerence as some would have you believe.Prophesy also tells us upon his return that he will be wrathful on those who hate the righteous.Let go of your hate!
I have never posted on Topix before and frankly come here to read the most concentrated stupidity on the internet. It seems you have received a dose of this stupidity on a level which seems almost unfair, but your child like defense of Christianity is the absolute height of arrogance. I respect believers and most are the core of what makes this nation a land I am proud to call home. The problem arises when "Christians" such as yourself cloak your hatred and bigotry in a faith which teaches at its core forgiveness. I can tell you have never defended your religion and its dogma on any level even approaching a logical application of reason. Christianity is based on faith, or in other words believing in the absence of evidence or in most cases in spite of it. There are many reasons one could say Christianity is the one true religion, but your response is laughable. Really any defense of that position is laughable based on evidential arguments. I was a believer when I was a young man, and knew my belief was based on my heart and the impact of my Savior on my life. It was only later while trying to find evidence to defend my faith that it became clear that any rational dissection of Christian dogma is a fools errand. One that eventually lead to the collapse of my faith under a mountain of evidence indicating what I believed was an indefensible position. I now spend my free time debating fools like yourself who arrogantly believe your religion is the one true religion while the other religions, who use the exact same type of evidence, are wrong. My Father believes in Jesus Christ and his saving grace not on some ignorant prophetic nonsense you spewed out, but on his faith and the power and love of his Saviour. Who can argue with that? Not I for damn sure. For you and your ignorance I invite you to visit my YouTube channel at XchristianHeathen and get an eye full of the failure of those like yourself in trying to defend your religion in any other way. It makes for great videos and good fun for all. This will be my last post on this forum, so if you feel the need to embarrass yourself some more you know where to find me.
dudesayswhat

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Damn dog I don't understand most of what the professor wrote above, but I think Boxer just got his ass smoked by nerd Kungfu.LOL
1 post removed
Ambassador

Nitro, WV

#39 Feb 7, 2013
Due to network problems at the Boxer's domain, I have been asked to post the following quote on his behalf.

I was only quoting scripture. One cannot pick and choose scriptures to fit their argument. If God's laws are too harsh for your liberal, girly man sensitivities, I can understand why you have lost your Faith. Jesus said he changes not one iota of the law. Isn't this clear?

Granted, many preachers do teach incorrectly...For instance, they teach that when we die we go to Heaven or Hell, not so. If we went to Heaven or Hell upon our death, there would be no need for judgment day. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. First off, Hell is the "grave". The lake of fire does not exist until the end times. You claimed to have studied the bible, but evidently failed to study prophecy or the 1,000 year reign of Christ when Satan will be chained up. During that time, all peoples of other cultures who never had the opportunity of the Gospel will participate in the first resurrection. They will then be given their "chance". This is why Christ preached among the dead during the 3 days his flesh bodies laid in the tomb. They also got their chance to hear the Gospel. You see, God is a fair God and does not want any of his children to perish. However, those of us raised in Christian society who have rejected His word, will not be given a second chance. Also, the other reason for this millennial reign is that after giving mankind approximately 6,000-7,000 years of various types of failed governments, God will show man how to live under his laws that the forfeited in the garden. Satan will then be released for a short season to tempt man once again to see if we have then learned anything. So you see, I'm not so "ignorant" after all. You and your professors think with carnal mind, while there are some who are blessed with one of God's gifts of discernment. Now that you have been reeducated, I have sealed you fate. In other words, you have no excuse. Either get with the program or perish. Since you are a reprobate mind and no amount of truth will change your way of thinking, I will give you the last word and you will hear no more from me. For I have done all that is required of me. I have sown a seed. Therefore, I will cast no more of my pearls before your swine.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#40 Feb 8, 2013
Xchristian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted on Topix before and frankly come here to read the most concentrated stupidity on the internet. It seems you have received a dose of this stupidity on a level which seems almost unfair, but your child like defense of Christianity is the absolute height of arrogance. I respect believers and most are the core of what makes this nation a land I am proud to call home. The problem arises when "Christians" such as yourself cloak your hatred and bigotry in a faith which teaches at its core forgiveness. I can tell you have never defended your religion and its dogma on any level even approaching a logical application of reason. Christianity is based on faith, or in other words believing in the absence of evidence or in most cases in spite of it. There are many reasons one could say Christianity is the one true religion, but your response is laughable. Really any defense of that position is laughable based on evidential arguments. I was a believer when I was a young man, and knew my belief was based on my heart and the impact of my Savior on my life. It was only later while trying to find evidence to defend my faith that it became clear that any rational dissection of Christian dogma is a fools errand. One that eventually lead to the collapse of my faith under a mountain of evidence indicating what I believed was an indefensible position. I now spend my free time debating fools like yourself who arrogantly believe your religion is the one true religion while the other religions, who use the exact same type of evidence, are wrong. My Father believes in Jesus Christ and his saving grace not on some ignorant prophetic nonsense you spewed out, but on his faith and the power and love of his Saviour. Who can argue with that? Not I for damn sure. For you and your ignorance I invite you to visit my YouTube channel at XchristianHeathen and get an eye full of the failure of those like yourself in trying to defend your religion in any other way. It makes for great videos and good fun for all. This will be my last post on this forum, so if you feel the need to embarrass yourself some more you know where to find me.
Just watched a few of your videos and read some of your comments. I couldn't have said it better. I appreciate your logic, and your intelligence. Thank you for posting!
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#41 Feb 8, 2013
WOW wrote:
This is why she has been rejected by God because she rejects his word. <---- did you really just say that?
WOW is all I can say. I think you should just go back to work and stop blasting people with your over-zealous religous rants.
Thank you, WOW. What a delight you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a foot mistress (Nov '12) 6 hr leo 35
Hurricane Walmart 8 hr Tim 6
Evils of planned parenthood 9 hr The Last Warrior ... 7
Jessica setliff and her mom 11 hr another one wonde... 8
Where did that post go? 17 hr Truth hurts dont it 4
adam smith Sat pos 7
Sage of wisdom (Apr '16) Sat The Last Warrior ... 133

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance