First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I have noticed for many years now that the gays are getting in peoples faces more and more. Quite frankly I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the jehovahs witnesses and the pedo mormons knocking on my door, I'm sick of the gays bullying honorable organizations like the Military and Boyscouts to let them in when they know THEY ARE NOT WELCOME BY THE MAJORITY!!! There are some things that are better left alone because of the TRADITIONS that such organizations have. Personally if I had a kid in the scouts I would pull him out because of the recent decision to allow the fudge packers in and if I were still serving in the military I would not want some butt pirate behind me staring at my rear end instead of watching out for insurgents attack. Our country is going to h**l in a hand basket and its all because of the extreme left lib tards from places like Ohio that voted for that Marxist lovin' punk Obama.
Just my opinion

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
You were just born this fng ignorant or did you just get dumber as you got older. Go ahead and tell the rest of your true feelings...blacks should still be slaves...women should still be in the home...and Hispanics should only be allowed to do the jobs no white man wants!
It's ignorant people like you that I try to use as an example to my children to avoid as much as possible! The karma will be the one day your laying on a hospital operating table and only a homosexual doctor has the ability to save your life. I'm sure he'll make the right choice and save it...unless of course he's heard these comments come from your mouth prior and then it will be a coin toss....at that point I guess it would come down to how gay he's feeling that day whether or not to save your ungrateful ass!
Harvey Milk

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 2, 2013
He is secretly longing for the touch of a man.He must be a Log Cabin Republican!!! Or are you in the Tea Baggin Party?
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Now as i understand your comment are you saying that everyone who is against abnormal sexual behavior must be a closet gay and fighting the urge? Does that mean that everyone who hates pedophiles must be a child molester at heart or anyone that hates a murderer therefore must be a serial killer? Surely gays have a better comeback than that.
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#5 Feb 3, 2013
The worst thing this country has ever embraced besides political correctness and multiculturalism with its acceptness of false gods is its doctrine of tolerance.People like this put to much trust in a liberal media that embrace this immoral behavior and therefore get caught up in social fads that are not shared by a majority.If you were to ask a parent if they want their child to grow up gay they would answer no.So my philosphy is dont push on society that you wouldnt wish for your own children.But of course you"ll always have those who would stand in line for a shit sandwich if they thought everyone else was in order to feel popular.
Liberal hater

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Just my opinion wrote:
You were just born this fng ignorant or did you just get dumber as you got older. Go ahead and tell the rest of your true feelings...blacks should still be slaves...women should still be in the home...and Hispanics should only be allowed to do the jobs no white man wants!
It's ignorant people like you that I try to use as an example to my children to avoid as much as possible! The karma will be the one day your laying on a hospital operating table and only a homosexual doctor has the ability to save your life. I'm sure he'll make the right choice and save it...unless of course he's heard these comments come from your mouth prior and then it will be a coin toss....at that point I guess it would come down to how gay he's feeling that day whether or not to save your ungrateful ass!
Damn left wing liberal pos!!pedal your shit at Obamas next job killing speech!!
sue

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
i think people have the right to do what they want god will be the judge we need to stop doing his job and love everyone
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Allowing everyone to do as they please deteriorates the social moral fiber of a nation.This in turn affects my loved ones as well as yours and future generations.I would rather push my morals on your loved ones than your immoral ways on mine.Do you honestly feel we should allow society to go to shit? Havent you noticed the deterioration of this nation since liberal views have permeated society? Reading history you"ll find that all great empires crumbled from within due to acceptence of debt to other nations,foreigners and their cultures,and lax attitudes towards perverse behavior.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 4, 2013
the boxer wrote:
The worst thing this country has ever embraced besides political correctness and multiculturalism with its acceptness of false gods is its doctrine of tolerance.People like this put to much trust in a liberal media that embrace this immoral behavior and therefore get caught up in social fads that are not shared by a majority.If you were to ask a parent if they want their child to grow up gay they would answer no.So my philosphy is dont push on society that you wouldnt wish for your own children.But of course you"ll always have those who would stand in line for a shit sandwich if they thought everyone else was in order to feel popular.
Your opinions are not fact. However, if you look at statistics, your intolerance of the homosexual community is now the minority.

Now, please state for the record (facts only, please), which culture or cultures are accepting false gods in the name of tolerance.

I happen to have a gay son. Did he grow up gay? I don't even know what that means. He is who he has always been. Perhaps it is time to learn a little more on that subject. Certainly, you cannot object to a little more education derived from accurate, scientific research.

Also, for someone preaching about the breakdown of society, sinful multiculturalism and immoral behavior, perhaps you should clean up your language. Your ignorance is showing.
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Ask yourself this question.Would God create your son to be gay just so he could condemn him? He clearly states this is an abomination. I feel that being born into a sinful world we all have adversities we must overcome whether it be greed;malicious gossip;coveting;etc.The so called gene that causes people to be gay is also found in a majority of heterosexuals.This is another falsehood perpetrated by the gay agenda to justify their acceptence by society.(referring to the gay gene).I had a gay uncle who i loved very much and when he got saved he said the desire for same sex abated.

Lynne

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 4, 2013
First, there is no "gay agenda". No one is trying to indoctrinate anyone. And some people being gay has absolutely no impact on you. This world would be a much better place, if people would work on their own shortcomings instead of judging others. Also, whose God are you talking about? There are over 40 major religions in the world, and withing Christianity, there are over 33,000 denominations. Each one with different beliefs. Which one is correct? There are those that do not judge, but welcome the gay community, accepted the gay community, and recognize marriage within the gay community. Is your God the real God? Is my God the real God. Religion and faith are extremely personal. Live and let live, I say. Do no harm, I say. Love people for who they are, I say. However, the one thing I WILL NOT tolerate, is the person who uses their religion for hate, divisiveness, bigotry and bullying. In other words, live by being Christ-like, not by trying to be god-like.
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#12 Feb 4, 2013
To add to my comment above. Limited space doesnt allow me to give a history lesson to you.Read something besides your liberal newspaper or listening to liberal professors for more accurate info.They both question the validity of Gods word so how intelligent could they possibly be? There are reprobate minded people in this world today that cannot be reached regardless of how much truth is put before them.Read romans 1:28.Liberals bash christianity every day because they know they will turn the other cheek but dont have the guts to condemn fanatical islam for fear of being labeled as being unpolitically correct or bringing the wrath of some fanatic. Jesus said only thru me can you reach the father. I didnt see any other gods mentioned.Did you? So please,for the sake of your and your childs soul dont be a reprobate mind.
I met you once

Toronto, Canada

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Go Ravens!
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Regarding being Christ like in our lives.Christ said he changes not one iota of Gods law. When he departed this world, he departed as a lamb but he says he will return as a vengeful lion.Does this sound tolerant to you?7
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 4, 2013
First, I do not need a history lesson from you, nor do I want one. Do you not think it is a little presumptuous of you to state I read liberal newspapers and listen to liberal professors. If I am not mistaken, only God can see what is in my heart and in my mind. Since you seem to have THAT God-like quality, what is the one true religion? Please, enlighten all of us; what is the one true religion?
CES Formerly of Culloden

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 4, 2013
The Innate-immutable theory of homosexuality has no basis in science.It has simply been dismissed by all of the researchers whose studies have been cited to support the absurd notion that homosexuality is so deeply compelled by biology that it cannot change.
Phil

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 4, 2013
If anyone Will not welcome you or listen to your words,leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.Truly I tell you it be more beareable for sodomand Gomorrah on the day of Judgement than for that town.
Oh really

Seattle, WA

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Wow, isn't it about time we stop playing the 'race card' along with the 'gay card'? I mean, those are so last century. Grow up, America is and always has been the melting pot of the world.
Phil

Columbus, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Oh really wrote:
Wow, isn't it about time we stop playing the 'race card' along with the 'gay card'? I mean, those are so last century. Grow up, America is and always has been the melting pot of the world.
Seriously? This was the best response you could think of?
the boxer

Barboursville, WV

#20 Feb 4, 2013
In re:: to Lynns question about who is the true God/and or religion. I have studied different religions over the yrs.Christianity is the only one that offers true prophesies that have came true.Not only concerning present day events but also old testement prophesy that was fulfilled in the new testament.These modern day social trends were forecast.This is how the Antichrist will unite the world community in the last days.He will use political correctness,cultural diversity and a doctrine of tolerence to alienate the christian community who will not follow his agenda.Guess what?Its working!Havent you noticed how the real followers of Gods word are sterotyped in the press as haters,bigots,narrow minded,etc.etc.Even those on the left that quote Jesus mistakenly consider him as some bleeding heart reformer. Christ said go and sin no more.This does not imply tolerence as some would have you believe.Prophesy also tells us upon his return that he will be wrathful on those who hate the righteous.Let go of your hate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Melton 1 hr So true 5
ginos 1 hr joe 12
ssi or disability fraud 2 hr joe 17
Mary Susan Caserta made me prolapse! 2 hr Ewes 1
whats with all these nagitive post 8 hr grinch 2
piggly wiggly in milton 12 hr watchin u 6
posts 21 hr colby 5
Milton Dating
Find my Match

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:08AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Pump fake still an old standby tool in QB's belt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Steelers run defense to face test from Chiefs - NBC Sports