Posted in the Milton Forum

ballin

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2013
What names you got?
Big John

Greenville, SC

#2 Mar 5, 2013
I remember being in 8th grade watching those guys play out back of the elementary school. Persinger, Pancake, Doddridge, Powers, Clagg, Gary Sovine, Shephard brothers, Crookshanks, Peters, and a bunch of others. They all were damn good athletes, every one of them.
8 foot rims

Roanoke, VA

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I always said Milton had more talent at the pool courts than Stewart had on his teams at the HS. I was a few years younger, but those guys could ball. I remember watching Steak, Matt Sheidler, Little Sarge, guy named Pole, and the Nowalk brothers run Hurricanes starting 5 off the court.
junebug

Milton, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I remember Mike Sullivan,Tim Alford, Paul Richardson,Pat Clay,Mike Nichols,Ted Bias,and Wayne Coleman they were great ball players I was younger than those guys but it was better than TV and I loved watching them play.
Booyaaaa

Hebron, OH

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I remember a couple like Travis Ashworth joe Jenkins steak and a bunch of others as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda and Nicole Adkins 2 hr trucker 8
Adamm Curry 4 hr adamms mom 9
Create your own Forum 7 hr Brave 720
Milton family Dollar 15 hr Mandy 15
Fight at Shonets 15 hr Moe 28
nsa Thu trucker 5
Bethany Spurlock Wed wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages