Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 25, 2013
dumdass wrote:
she is the one cheating with him thats how she knows for sure
My thoughts exactly.
billybob

Oxford, OH

#23 Sep 25, 2013
I would have saved myself months of hardships if someone had told me my ex was cheating on me. No one should live a lie. It's only prolonging the inevitable and who knows how the situation could worsen if it's not resolved.

What kind of person would sit back and just watch as someone's life is destroyed from the inside out? I hope none of my friends would be this heartless towards me.
FYI

United States

#24 Sep 25, 2013
I was in a situation where my husband cheated for 2 years and everyone knew but me. My entire family knew and lied to my face. I was more hurt by the humiliation of being made the idiot clueless wife than him cheating on me. Hes now long gone and so are all my friends and family that lied to my face. Had they cared even a little for my feelings, they wouldve told me. So my advice is to tell her. If you value your friendship, its your duty to her to be honest with her.
lol

Athens, OH

#25 Sep 26, 2013
FYI wrote:
I was in a situation where my husband cheated for 2 years and everyone knew but me. My entire family knew and lied to my face. I was more hurt by the humiliation of being made the idiot clueless wife than him cheating on me. Hes now long gone and so are all my friends and family that lied to my face. Had they cared even a little for my feelings, they wouldve told me. So my advice is to tell her. If you value your friendship, its your duty to her to be honest with her.
Cut his pp off
yea right

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Sep 26, 2013
Mind your business he will get caught eventually , so let it ride
0 wow

Proctorville, OH

#27 Sep 26, 2013
she has the right to know and as a friend its your responablity to tell her,if your the friend you say you are. If you dont tell her we will all know you are the one that he's cheating with....
Ho is a Ho

Charleston, WV

#28 Sep 27, 2013
A true friend doesn't sit back and allow their friend to be humiliated. I'm not sure if you do it anonymously or what, but she has to be informed.
an idea

United States

#29 Sep 28, 2013
Post his name and who he is cheating with. Then EVeryone will know and it will get back to your friend!

You are welcome
Whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Oct 5, 2013
Is the wife one of those that flat out cut him off and he had to beg? Most women do that, and husbands give up.
shhhhhhh

Indialantic, FL

#31 Oct 6, 2013
tell your friend then hook up with the guy
Notall

Nitro, WV

#32 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Is the wife one of those that flat out cut him off and he had to beg? Most women do that, and husbands give up.
There is men who equally cut their wives off and they just give up....she may not be like that...
A Guy Thats Been Cheated

Princeton, WV

#33 Oct 7, 2013
I know what its like to work your azz off to take care of a cheating woman. Its no good,not only makes you out a fool but tears your pride out of you after it rips your heart out. Especially when you have treated her like a queen,gave her the best of everything.But Im getting out of it,and looking for a good woman that appreciates a good man.Mat take me awhile to build your trust up,but I will be good to you until then. anyone interested in talking to a good man,50,full of life. good sence of humour,likes to laugh and have a good time.concerts,country music,riding my harley,just having good clean fun and good times.looking for a good clean woman.
interested

Youngstown, OH

#34 Oct 22, 2013
A Guy Thats Been Cheated wrote:
I know what its like to work your azz off to take care of a cheating woman. Its no good,not only makes you out a fool but tears your pride out of you after it rips your heart out. Especially when you have treated her like a queen,gave her the best of everything.But Im getting out of it,and looking for a good woman that appreciates a good man.Mat take me awhile to build your trust up,but I will be good to you until then. anyone interested in talking to a good man,50,full of life. good sence of humour,likes to laugh and have a good time.concerts,country music,riding my harley,just having good clean fun and good times.looking for a good clean woman.
how ro i get ahold of u
A Guy Thats Been Cheated

Bluefield, WV

#35 Oct 23, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text> how ro i get ahold of u
Zould you leave me an email? Mine has something in it that has to do with my idenity. And would not want to post it on here. But still interested in meeting and talking to a nice clean woman. Or maybe if you could make up a temporary email address,I would like to talk to you and will email you.Looking foward to talking to you!
awhh

Proctorville, OH

#36 Oct 23, 2013
A Guy Thats Been Cheated wrote:
<quoted text>Zould you leave me an email? Mine has something in it that has to do with my idenity. And would not want to post it on here. But still interested in meeting and talking to a nice clean woman. Or maybe if you could make up a temporary email address,I would like to talk to you and will email you.Looking foward to talking to you!
I hope it works out for you:) muah!!
A Guy Thats Been Cheated

Bluefield, WV

#37 Oct 23, 2013
awhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it works out for you:) muah!!
Thanks so much!
who

Charleston, WV

#38 Oct 23, 2013
that dumb b**ch aint gonna believe nuthin on that dumbfuk of a husband shes so country fried its pathetic,just so you know its over with him,last time i saw that worthless pos he was in the hospital,and i havent been back out your road since,but thought you should know he is still calling me behind your back,you can take this sorryass husband of yours and shove him as far up your a&& as you can get him,i will never let him touch me again,im done with him,he lied to me just like he has been lying to you so were even,just thought you should know theres no cure for what he has, so think twice before you pull them britches down,i csnt believe i gave him the time of day,but if will just tell the truth,he lied to get in my pant,never again,tell him that for me.
friend

Sutton, WV

#39 Oct 23, 2013
go ahead and vent,my friend. just saw where he followed thru with his threats he did it.what you should do is go to that country fried wifey of his and show her what you have,its called karma and he thinks hes in the clear,lmao. you should change your number,so he cant reach you,i told you he is trash,and using you,but look at it this way he has dug a ditch,so lets sit back and watch his sorryass fall head first,ewwww,just the thought of him lurking around,and they think hes such an upstanding hubby hell we all no better than that,let that b**ch find out the hard way,if you ever wanna confront her and that pos say the word i will go with you f--k the whole damn bunch,im game.
A Guy Thats Been Cheated

Procious, WV

#40 Oct 25, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text> how ro i get ahold of u
I left you a response and haven't heard back from you. Hope to hear from you soon. I am very interested in meeting/talking to a nice clean woman that appreciates a good man that will be good to her and take very good care of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Missy 4,200
Libtards drop the ball again 22 hr The Last Warrior... 11
Look at the bitch a morrison Mon Wow 6
Milton drugs Mon Yes Yes Yes 19
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) Sun Shonetyumm 253
Amanda Lynn gets married Sat Nasty 12
Old Farley's Sat Jodi 7

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance