First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Torn

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2013
If I know that my best friends husband is still cheating on her,should I tell her?I know this will cause more problems for them and as far as she's concerned they're doing well.Its so hard to do the right thing sometimes!Advice is appreciated.
question

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Torn wrote:
If I know that my best friends husband is still cheating on her,should I tell her?I know this will cause more problems for them and as far as she's concerned they're doing well.Its so hard to do the right thing sometimes!Advice is appreciated.
Do they have Children?
Rightthing

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 24, 2013
If it was you would you want to know? I know I would.
no way

Alexandria, VA

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Torn wrote:
She will forgive him. He will not forgive you and you and she will no longer remain friends.
Rightthing

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2013
If she is a good friend she will appreciate your honesty. In the beginning she may not but in the long run she will. If not, she's not a very good friend and at least she was warned and you know you did the right thing.
new

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Hate to say it but 'no way' is right. Even tho its the right thing to do, you Will end up the bad guy
Naa

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 24, 2013
who cares! right is right and a good friend is good friend. Would you rather your friend end up divorced and with no idea as to what is going on and no time to prepare for it? Or mad at you because you were a good enough friend to have her back. She will thank you for it later
Torn

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>She will forgive him. He will not forgive you and you and she will no longer remain friends.
I think this is what will happen.
Torn

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>Do they have Children?
Yes they have two.
decisions

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2013
I wish someone would have told me about my EX husband cheating on me. Instead they waited to tell me after I filed for a divorce and I didn't file for him cheating either. It would have given me a heads up before the girl he cheated on me with sent me a message on fb. Anyways you need to take into consideration what type of person she is. If you can just be blunt? If you need to just drop little hints? And so on. So just really think about how u need to tell her.
Torn

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2013
He had cheated before and they worked things out,so it makes it even harder for me to tell her.
hmm

Richmond, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
how do u know he cheated? because if u dont have proof u should probably stay out of it.but if u have solid proofcid def. tell her because friends r supposed to have each others backs.
so what

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 24, 2013
keep your nose out of it torn. you call yourself that i call you worse.you are not right an you go to extremes to get this started?wtf is wrong with your a**?you dont know nothing your just out here to look for trouble so its whatever you wanna do.
you should

Proctorville, OH

#14 Sep 24, 2013
Tell her and tell her plain out, if she forgives him so be it, you have done your part being a friend to her and telling her the truth, you should also have proof that this is going on, DO NOT GO ON HEAR SAY!!
Torn

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2013
so what wrote:
keep your nose out of it torn. you call yourself that i call you worse.you are not right an you go to extremes to get this started?wtf is wrong with your a**?you dont know nothing your just out here to look for trouble so its whatever you wanna do.
I do have proof in the form of texts,pics etc...these were sent to me.i did not ask to get involved it was forced on me.Im seriously not looking for trouble I wish I didn't even know.And I didn't start anything by asking for advice,no names were mentioned so no trouble!!
just say it

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Sep 24, 2013
you'll catch hell if she busts u herself so stand up to him
why

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 24, 2013
why dont you just hold on to your info,dont start anything just not a good thing to do,if ever asked thats different.
billybob

Lewisburg, OH

#18 Sep 25, 2013
Do it anonymously. Expose the cheating and keep your friendship. Bad luck but you can lose friendships from telling hard to handle truths.
None of your Business

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Sep 25, 2013
People should not get involved in other peoples business. Maybe she knows its going on and doesnt mind. Maybe she doesnt care. Or maybe she doesnt want to know. Either way what makes you think you should get involved. I suggest worrying about you and yours and leaving other peoples drama to themselves.
oh WOW

Proctorville, OH

#20 Sep 25, 2013
None of your Business wrote:
People should not get involved in other peoples business. Maybe she knows its going on and doesnt mind. Maybe she doesnt care. Or maybe she doesnt want to know. Either way what makes you think you should get involved. I suggest worrying about you and yours and leaving other peoples drama to themselves.
You sound like a cheater yourself......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milton go mart 2 hr want to know 12
milton Twist 6 hr Ridge Rules 10
Kim Jackson 10 hr wright 5
Bear hollow shut down ? 10 hr Kelly 4
Milton family Dollar 10 hr Bobby 11
chuck at gas co Tue john 41
picture perfect studios (May '14) Mon Ummmm 15
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web