Should there be??
Lil Darlin

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Yeah take out pizza hut and put it in .
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Has anyone tried milton marathon pizzaria at the redlight on rt 60. Pretty good.
Lil Darlin

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2013
I heard there pizza was better then the hut.but I've not tryed it yet. .some one said all there food is pretty good.
The man

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jun 7, 2013
Little Caesars all but had the building leased a couple of years ago to be neighbors with Tudor's. It fell through.
Good food

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2013
I've had several things from the Marathon pizza place and it all was delicious and the prices are great!!
Lil Darlin

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Don't get up there to often .anymore .
Ed

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Another greasy spoon in Milton
Oh MY

Nellis, WV

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Tell the truth, the reason so many of you like the Marathon Pizza is because they take Food Stamps. Just what the lazy fat slobs from Milton need, a place to get pizza and wings and pay for it with the EBT card. They should have a lane especially for the fat Milton bums to ride their scooters and pick up pizza and get smokes and beer all in one stop.
The man

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jun 20, 2013
There is a drive thru there. They have take and bake pizza that ya take home and bake yourself that they can legally accept the grub stub for.
Blah

New Kensington, PA

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Oh MY wrote:
Tell the truth, the reason so many of you like the Marathon Pizza is because they take Food Stamps. Just what the lazy fat slobs from Milton need, a place to get pizza and wings and pay for it with the EBT card. They should have a lane especially for the fat Milton bums to ride their scooters and pick up pizza and get smokes and beer all in one stop.
I completely agree. They do need to made that drive through so people can get cigs and beer. And yeah it would be loads better if you could use food stamps to get those as well
Yum

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2013
When is it cummin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's wrong with you all? 12 min The Last Warrior ... 1
michelle cochran 23 min The Last Warrior ... 2
Sage of wisdom 27 min CallMeCaitlyn 31
Name some hot guys in milton 35 min The Last Warrior ... 17
Milton Ginos 38 min The Last Warrior ... 11
AFFAIRS in WOODLINE subdivision SCANDAL 42 min Jjohnson 2
michelle cockran 5 hr truth seeker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages