First Prev
of 2
Next Last
susie q

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Sep 23, 2012
too bad wrote:
<quoted text> A credit check and a background check to RENT A TRAILOR?!? That's absurd. Sounds like a way to exert a little power. Wow.
You don't rent there, dumbass, you have to OWN. Get a clue before you run your mouth.
too bad

Roanoke, VA

#23 Sep 24, 2012
susie q wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't rent there, dumbass, you have to OWN. Get a clue before you run your mouth.
LOL...I'm not familiar with how TRAILOR park life works. Sorry. Just seems absurd to OWN a place to live, but not the land...So technically you ARE RENTING. You pay lot RENT right? Dumbass.
concerned

Hurricane, WV

#24 Sep 24, 2012
I think the background check is a good thing. It will keep all the sex offenders and people with sexual assaults away from all the children in the park. And as far as the credit check, Hey they want to know if you can pay, remember it is a business not charity.
ohyeah

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 25, 2012
too bad wrote:
<quoted text> A credit check and a background check to RENT A TRAILOR?!? That's absurd. Sounds like a way to exert a little power. Wow.
I guess you have never owned rental property? After many years of getting ripped off by low life trash, the only way to protect themselves is to do a credit/background check.

It also weeds out the ones you don't want for a neighbor and makes a better neighborhood for all those people already living there.
Someone

Nitro, WV

#26 Sep 26, 2012
They are right. A background check is a good idea.
Matter of fact, i don't know of anywhere that rent's w/out requiring one.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Hurricane, WV

#27 Oct 21, 2012
Someone wrote:
Does anyone know this lady and/or anything about her? I heard that she runs a trailer park out on fudges creek and that she's a horrible landlord. I'v also heard alot of things about how she likes to harass tenants and cause problems where there isn't any. She is constantly on someone over something. Also, i'v heard that she doesn't maintain the park like she should and let's everything go while expecting everyone who lives there to keep their stuff up.
Can anyone provide me with any information about this lady and/or her trailer park please?
What have u heard.?
I know Nada personally and shes nothing more than a worthless piece of trash that lies and causes trouble for everyone. When I was little I was involved in boy scouts, when she had cub day camp one year i remember witnessing her getting so mouthing and rude with one person for no reason she got a 32 ounce cup of water thrown in her face. Then when I worked at Wal Mart around the same time she did, she went and told the management of the store that I was cursing and swearing outside the store while on break. However, the day this SUPPOSEDLY happened I wasnt even outside the store. I was inside at the pop machines talking to two CSM's and a cashier. So yeah shes trouble from the word go. As for her son Vincent, I went to school with him. He was nothing more than a sorry little lazy punk that walked around with a chip on his shoulder.

Just to make it clear before I close this post out, I never lived in her trailor court and I never will because I know what type of people the Claggs from her side of that family are. As for anyone who is thinking about moving there to live, DONT move there. There is a nice park up in Malcomb Springs and another one right in town that has good landlords. To get to the one in Malcomb Springs, depending which direction you are coming from you turn right or left up the hill next to the BP on the north side of 60. As you come to the top of the incline the entrance is on the left just past the only brick house on the same side.
funny

Culloden, WV

#28 Oct 23, 2012
It sure sounds like the landlord of Malcolm Springs Blue Spruce is wanting some business. Must be getting empty! I think Nada should get the police involved in this slander you guys are putting on the net about her. She is a good person that minds her own business. She is trying to help her elderly mother with the tralor park. This site must be aplace where liars can say trash about anyone.
This trash may b coming from the person she had to evict that counter sued her and then did not show up for court.
I asked her about cub camp. The only person she had wordswith was scout leader wh brought his troup in camp and went skinny dipping in the pool (later found to be a sex offender)Any way she said that was 30+ years ago.
A friend of hers

Charleston, WV

#29 Oct 24, 2012
funny wrote:
It sure sounds like the landlord of Malcolm Springs Blue Spruce is wanting some business. Must be getting empty! I think Nada should get the police involved in this slander you guys are putting on the net about her. She is a good person that minds her own business. She is trying to help her elderly mother with the tralor park. This site must be aplace where liars can say trash about anyone.
This trash may b coming from the person she had to evict that counter sued her and then did not show up for court.
I asked her about cub camp. The only person she had wordswith was scout leader wh brought his troup in camp and went skinny dipping in the pool (later found to be a sex offender)Any way she said that was 30+ years ago.
This person, ShagginIt, is nothing but a busybody who can't mind his own business. Must be someone who personally knows Nada, who is older, in his 30's or early 40's maybe? He sure knows all about everyone in town. He must live near or on Washington Ave. since he is discusted by Loretta Harshbarger and her kids. He hates Milton, is only living here for the cheap rent and clean air.

All you have to do is go to his profile, since he is a member on here.

Here's his most recent posts, what he personally thinks of Milton folks:

Milton Police Department- Cop are a bunch of punks; town idiots; sorry little punk driving Charger

Inbreed looking Women- knows Loretta Harshbarger personally, so he thinks and hates her

Strip Club- he's bad mouthing Cindy and her daughter (whomever they are)

Tie Dye shirt guy on Genwood rd- Nicky Taylor is a dealer and pot and pill head

Gas station across from Rite Aid- scrawney smart mouth punk driving Ford truck who worked there

Loudmouth on Harrison St.- Roy Webb is a limp wristed punk

AND HERE'S THE KICKER........

Who's that girl-(This person is a sicko...bragging about all the young girls between 21-25 he has had, and how their parents just LOVE it when their daughters are dating an OLDER man, since he is soooooo mature. If this man was to EVER get around my daughter's who are that age, my shotgun would be put to good use.

So, this person, who is putting down Nada, has nothing but time on his hands to trash anyone and everyone in this small town. I would love to see this person in PERSON. I bet you he would never have the guts to say who he is.
cougar

New York, NY

#30 Jan 8, 2013
Someone wrote:
Does anyone know this lady and/or anything about her? I heard that she runs a trailer park out on fudges creek and that she's a horrible landlord. I'v also heard alot of things about how she likes to harass tenants and cause problems where there isn't any. She is constantly on someone over something. Also, i'v heard that she doesn't maintain the park like she should and let's everything go while expecting everyone who lives there to keep their stuff up.
Can anyone provide me with any information about this lady and/or her trailer park please?

What have u heard.?
I lived there for over 4 years , only problem I had was taken care of and those people got kicked out. Yeah every trailer park has its issues but it was an ok place to live. She did keep the grass cut on the empty lots and the lot rent was reasonable only thing would have improved on is maybe some sort of play area for the kids in the park
1 post removed
T_a_d_a

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Mar 2, 2013
The park up in Malcolm springs is actually better....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sage of wisdom 57 min The Last Warrior ... 28
Overdose in Culloden 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 18
Milton Ginos 2 hr Phsyco 2
Name some hot guys in milton 2 hr Betty 8
Kevin Shull (Aug '11) 6 hr bwiser 34
amanda lynn hatfield (Aug '14) 14 hr joyce 38
Which freaks will play dressup at Targets Sun Jenn98 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages