First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone

Milton, WV

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Does anyone know this lady and/or anything about her? I heard that she runs a trailer park out on fudges creek and that she's a horrible landlord. I'v also heard alot of things about how she likes to harass tenants and cause problems where there isn't any. She is constantly on someone over something. Also, i'v heard that she doesn't maintain the park like she should and let's everything go while expecting everyone who lives there to keep their stuff up.
Can anyone provide me with any information about this lady and/or her trailer park please?

What have u heard.?
know her well
#2 Sep 18, 2012
if ur planning on moving there, dont!!! Its nothing but trouble. The place actualy belongs to her mother but nada wants to feel important and have some power. Trust me she is a real bitty and her son thinks he is a real hotshot has anything he wants bought with grannys money. A word of advice stay away from there.
Someone

Milton, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback!
This goes along w/ what i'v heard from a few around the area.

However, how well do you know her?
is there anyway we can private chat for a minute? or email maybe?
I want to talk to u a bit about something but i don't want it on public. Is that possible?

I don't have to know who u are but if our identities come out to each other by chatting in private i'll keep u'r name a secret, that's a promise. U just might b helping a good person and his/her little girl. Thanks.
1 post removed
Someone Else

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 19, 2012
I have lived in the trailor park for about five years. The family that owns the mobile home park are very friendly and I have always gotten along with them. I have never had a problem with any of them. The trailor park is mowed every two weeks by Nada Clagg herself... Not only does she mow the empty lots but she also cleans up any trash left behind. I have heard that the owners of the trailor park have had a few small problems with drugys and people with sexual assult records. Other than that it is a lovely place to live and I would recommend anyone to live there.
And her son doesnt think that he is a "hotshot". He is a real down to earth person who would give you the shirt of his back. not only that but he works for his own running his own business and doesnt get any help from his grandmother.
Neighbor

Lizemores, WV

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Someone wrote:
Does anyone know this lady and/or anything about her? I heard that she runs a trailer park out on fudges creek and that she's a horrible landlord. I'v also heard alot of things about how she likes to harass tenants and cause problems where there isn't any. She is constantly on someone over something. Also, i'v heard that she doesn't maintain the park like she should and let's everything go while expecting everyone who lives there to keep their stuff up.
Can anyone provide me with any information about this lady and/or her trailer park please?
What have u heard.?
I know Nada quite well. You are just trying to start crap on someone because either you were a former tenant and was rightfully kicked out, or turned down because you are probably a druggie. Say this to her face. I dare you. Or better yet. Say it to her son. If you do, I want to be there.

Why would you need info on the trailer park or her? Seems to me you know a whole lot.........well, a whole lot of LIES!
Neighbor

Lizemores, WV

#7 Sep 20, 2012
know her well wrote:
if ur planning on moving there, dont!!! Its nothing but trouble. The place actualy belongs to her mother but nada wants to feel important and have some power. Trust me she is a real bitty and her son thinks he is a real hotshot has anything he wants bought with grannys money. A word of advice stay away from there.
Hi Devon.
Someone

Milton, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Maybe i am a former tenant. Maybe i'm not. I just wanted to see what others had to say about her. Not trying to start nything or nything like that.

Would just like to see some opinions.
So far i'v seen one bad and a couple good.

I can believe the good as well as the bad, well unless u'r family just taking up for your family that is.

Curious to see what else is said.
Maybe one day soon i'll release my identity.
Someone

Milton, WV

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Btw, neighbor...who are u?
Because, i will say it to not only her face, her son's face, but to them both at the same time if need be. U want to b there u say? Well who are u so i can come get u when/if i decide to do so.

Note: Soon as the time is right i promise everyone here that i will not only release my true identity but i will also release the full story about why i came on here w/ this in the first place.

Keep watching.
ewe

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Someone wrote:
Btw, neighbor...who are u?
Because, i will say it to not only her face, her son's face, but to them both at the same time if need be. U want to b there u say? Well who are u so i can come get u when/if i decide to do so.
Note: Soon as the time is right i promise everyone here that i will not only release my true identity but i will also release the full story about why i came on here w/ this in the first place.
Keep watching.
The excitement is killing me. I can't wait until you reveal whatever it is you have to reveal. Actually, no it isn't. It is totally obvious that you are a p.o.s. that was evicted by her. You were trying to dig up some dirt on her, but you were not able to do so. When you don't pay the rent you get evicted dumba$$. She isn't running some sort of charity. She RENTS these places, it isn't the city mission. By the way, I don't know the woman at all she sounds like a great landlord however. I don't know you either, but I can tell you are a real piece of work. Pay your rent and you will have a place to live.
Neighbor

Lizemores, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Someone wrote:
Btw, neighbor...who are u?
Because, i will say it to not only her face, her son's face, but to them both at the same time if need be. U want to b there u say? Well who are u so i can come get u when/if i decide to do so.
Note: Soon as the time is right i promise everyone here that i will not only release my true identity but i will also release the full story about why i came on here w/ this in the first place.
Keep watching.
Is this a threat? Hmm...maybe the authorities need to get involved, I would say. I know who you are now. I could go on here and give your name to EVERYONE. But, I will let Nada do it. Get over yourself and take care of that little girl. Or maybe the CPS needs a call?
Neighbor

Lizemores, WV

#12 Sep 20, 2012
I bet you anything that "Someone" and "Know her well" are the same person.
GotchaBitch

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Sep 20, 2012
It'sfunny that you wanna sit there and talk shit about the Davis/Clagg family but you don't have the balls to say it to any of them...

Well just so you know I know who you are....
Mr/Mrs. Brown!
And I don't take to kindly to you talking shit about a wonderful family.. and they also know who you are and if you have something to say to them,, well they just live a couple of feet from you,,, for now....!:]
And her "hotshot" son I'm sure will be there waiting for you!
Someone

Milton, WV

#14 Sep 20, 2012
No, no threats. And all of you are wrong. So wrong.
I've never been a tenant there, thought about trying to move there but not so sure i want to now.

I've never rented nywhere, but if/when i do, i would pay my rent, ofc, that's what renting is isn't it.
I also have no clue who knowherwell is. That is def not me. If i had something to say to someone i would say it to them, not on here anonymously for no reason. Just wanted some information is all.

And who is this mr./mrs. brown that u speak of? Sounds like you all have some hatred for this person for some reason.

I thought this would b a good way to find some information on a neighborhood to try to move into but apparently it's not at all. Everyone just seems to b into drama on here.
Neighbor

Lizemores, WV

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Someone wrote:
No, no threats. And all of you are wrong. So wrong.
I've never been a tenant there, thought about trying to move there but not so sure i want to now.
I've never rented nywhere, but if/when i do, i would pay my rent, ofc, that's what renting is isn't it.
I also have no clue who knowherwell is. That is def not me. If i had something to say to someone i would say it to them, not on here anonymously for no reason. Just wanted some information is all.
And who is this mr./mrs. brown that u speak of? Sounds like you all have some hatred for this person for some reason.
I thought this would b a good way to find some information on a neighborhood to try to move into but apparently it's not at all. Everyone just seems to b into drama on here.
what's that kids little saying....

Liar, Liar pants on fire....

You know to much about the trailer park, Nada, and that she has a son to be some random person.

Go on. Lie all you want. We know who you are. Scared HUH? That we figured it out and now you want to try and lie your way of it. Sorry, it won't work.
Someone

Milton, WV

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Figured what out? Scared of what?

I'm not telling any lies, i'm not scared, have nothing to b scared of. And i'm really not sure what u'r going on about.

And know too much about the trailer park, nada and her son?? really?
I know nothing about that place which is why i was asking in the first place.

I have talked to a few people in the area, one of them which used to live there a while back ago. So yes, that's how i know that the park exists, who runs it and that she has a son. Other than that i don't know nything. Just going by what i have been told.

I don't know who this Brown character is either and if he/she is like what u all are trying to say i don't think i want to know them.

All i wanted was to find out some information on what kind of person Nada was and/or if the trailer park was a good place to move a family into or not.
Is that too much to ask for?
concerned

Hurricane, WV

#17 Sep 21, 2012
It bothers me to read sll these lies about a good person and her family. If all you got to do is to try to start trouble you need to grow up and get a life. Try to get a job and you won't have so much time on your hands. I really don't know why good for nothing people want to start sh--. Try to mind your own business. If you want to know about someone go ask the tenants who live in the trailor pk.
Someone

Milton, WV

#18 Sep 22, 2012
I'm not worried about it anymore. I talked to quite a few people and am getting mixed responses.

We found another place yesterday evening and will b moving there next week if everything goes as planned.
Tenant

Ardsley, NY

#19 Sep 22, 2012
I've lived for quite a few years and have never had any trouble I think the family are great people
concerned

Hurricane, WV

#20 Sep 22, 2012
I'm glad you found another place to move. I Don't think they would have rented to you anyway. They now require a full background check and credit check, so you probably would not have got into the tr. pk. anyway. I think this has went far enough!!
too bad

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Sep 23, 2012
concerned wrote:
I'm glad you found another place to move. I Don't think they would have rented to you anyway. They now require a full background check and credit check, so you probably would not have got into the tr. pk. anyway. I think this has went far enough!!
A credit check and a background check to RENT A TRAILOR?!? That's absurd. Sounds like a way to exert a little power. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unlimited Possibilities 11 hr Meee 7
Kris Chapman...rundown pillhead 19 hr On barker ridge 1
William Holley 20 hr Cop 2
Lisa smith Sun jayson 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
Name some hot guys in milton Sat jerk 54
Mandelkas Sat Tony 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages