Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2012
Does anyone know who got robbed this week on Barkers ridge and do they know who did it yet?
queenbee

Hurricane, WV

#2 May 3, 2012
what was taken ...
tom

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 4, 2012
Glenn duffer on Kilgore creek is saying he stole a load of stuff from out there
crazy lady

Hurricane, WV

#4 May 4, 2012
not smart messing with ppl on the ridges,
Level 1

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2012
tom wrote:
Glenn duffer on Kilgore creek is saying he stole a load of stuff from out there
what kind of vehicle does he drive
not suprised

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
Heard Matt Stender is in jail and the talk is that he did it!
not suprised

United States

#7 May 4, 2012
He is only a couple hundred yards from the house so he had the opportunity!!
tom

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 4, 2012
A white s10
ANYONE

Glenwood, WV

#9 May 4, 2012
drug head matt is in jail for it. and to beat it all hes related some how to the people he robbed.the ridge is full of pill heads and meth and people that will rob u blind. its sad.
Level 1

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2012
ANYONE wrote:
drug head matt is in jail for it. and to beat it all hes related some how to the people he robbed.the ridge is full of pill heads and meth and people that will rob u blind. its sad.
sad for his parents! Sad for the ridge! the drugs and people doing them are taking over the ridge!!!!
crazy lady

Hurricane, WV

#11 May 4, 2012
blue smurf wrote:
<quoted text>
sad for his parents! Sad for the ridge! the drugs and people doing them are taking over the ridge!!!!
most of everyone on those ridges are related . so i cant see where any of them can call the kettle black when they do wrong
Hustle and Flow

United States

#12 May 4, 2012
crazy lady wrote:
<quoted text>most of everyone on those ridges are related . so i cant see where any of them can call the kettle black when they do wrong
So because we live on the ridge and have family out here,you think we can't talk about thieves???Idiots like u never seise to amaze me!!!
crazy lady

Hurricane, WV

#13 May 4, 2012
what ever... im pleased to be amazed by ppl like you ...give it a break
Hustle and Flow

United States

#14 May 4, 2012
crazy lady wrote:
what ever... im pleased to be amazed by ppl like you ...give it a break
Give what a break???And u should be amazed by me,I'm a pretty special kinda guy.Believe it or not I work for a living,take care of my family,and most importantly I don't use drugs and rob people!!!
crazy lady

Hurricane, WV

#15 May 4, 2012
i dont steal nor do drugs..a we are all specialin our own way believe it or not
Hustle and Flow

United States

#16 May 4, 2012
crazy lady wrote:
i dont steal nor do drugs..a we are all specialin our own way believe it or not
I was referring to your comment "the pot calling the kettle black".You implied that everyone on the ridges are equal,im just educating you that we are not!!!
crazy lady

Hurricane, WV

#17 May 4, 2012
then u are not a child of God
1 post removed
Hustle and Flow

United States

#19 May 4, 2012
People like you and our local yocal Kimme want to tell me that I'm a sinner and I need to find the lord.Let me ask you two fucktards something?Is it Christian like to gossip or judge people the way you do?Are you sure that when you refer to your god he doesn't go by the name Lucifer???
James Jenkins

Huntington, WV

#20 May 4, 2012
Well idk what really went on or y Matt is in jail. I am his uncle and I am by far not defending him but let's try this let's not go an start putting thing on here until we know the truth behind every thing. And just for the record to go by I do not do drugs or steal I left the ridge bc it was getting so bad. An for all u educated people I could be wrong but isn't putting things on here witness tampering bc anyone who would rule on this in court would have already heard info that could be false an have their minds already made up?
Hustle and Flow

United States

#21 May 4, 2012
James Jenkins wrote:
Well idk what really went on or y Matt is in jail. I am his uncle and I am by far not defending him but let's try this let's not go an start putting thing on here until we know the truth behind every thing. And just for the record to go by I do not do drugs or steal I left the ridge bc it was getting so bad. An for all u educated people I could be wrong but isn't putting things on here witness tampering bc anyone who would rule on this in court would have already heard info that could be false an have their minds already made up?
It made the paper and it had his crimes stated so it's now public record.And I seriously don't think there will be a witness considering he did it while the homeowner was gone..He pawned one of the guns,he used his drivers license to pawn it so it seems pretty open and shut to me!
Matthew Stender, 29, was incarcerated at 2:45 p.m. Thursday. Authorities in Cabell County charged him with felony daytime burglary, felony grand larceny, misdemeanor fraud and misdemeanor receiving and transferring stolen property. Bond was $30,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candy Cremeans (Nov '15) 3 hr who? 6
In jail 4 hr Just heard 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr UTrashy 1,667
Fair in Barboursville (Jul '11) 9 hr Sept 15 21
milton elementry dads (Dec '15) Mon mr obvious 5
Midland Football Mon The Last Warrior ... 10
Does anyone no anything about Josh Morrison? (Nov '10) Mon MerryWeather 25

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance