the parade in milton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outlaw 1

Hurricane, WV

#1 Sep 22, 2012
i will never go back again to your dumb parade i was standing were the cop cars was you people are a big joke you people had big trucks about backing in to people turnng in the middle of the road the only thing that look good was the hooter girls.
1 post removed
outlaw 1

Hurricane, WV

#3 Sep 23, 2012
well well did i earn points or did i out right steep on some big toes truth hurts dont it
elmer

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Sep 23, 2012
the onlyreason u came was for free candy
miltonian4life

Fairfield, VA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
The parade has been a little off for a couple years... But it is finally back to where it was about 10-15 years ago. Much better with all the bands! The only way to make it better was to actually inform the little leagues of the date change... There was only a couple little league teams with floats bc they all had games from 10am all the way thru late afternoon. Maybe they will make those changes next year. It was a great parade!
mom

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
It makes no sense to have it on Saturday and a week before the pumpkin festival even starts. I dont know why they started doing that anyway. Its fine to have the bands but they need to move it back to Sunday so the little league kids can be in the parade on their floats like has been done for years and years.
brown eyes

Hurricane, WV

#7 Sep 23, 2012
i agree with moving it back to sundays also... and i do know the reason why thy had it 2 weeks before the festival is bc they want to make sure there is an extra weekend to have it before the festival in case it rains they have one extra weekend to have it instead of canceling the whole parade
mom

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Sep 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
i agree with moving it back to sundays also... and i do know the reason why thy had it 2 weeks before the festival is bc they want to make sure there is an extra weekend to have it before the festival in case it rains they have one extra weekend to have it instead of canceling the whole parade
Well that does make sense
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
outlaw 1 wrote:
i will never go back again to your dumb parade i was standing were the cop cars was you people are a big joke you people had big trucks about backing in to people turnng in the middle of the road the only thing that look good was the hooter girls.
I was there for the old man in the truck turning around in the middle of the road, backed over the curb, and really wasn't watching where he was going. But he was elderly and so was his wife. So I didn't get mad, just a lil concerned for their safety and the safety of others.

The Hooters girls couldve pulled their shorts outta their a$$ at a family function. Other than that, and the wild horse that freaked out, it was a good parade.
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#10 Sep 24, 2012
The only changes that need to be made is to have all the bands, etc start and end at the same spot and have the Hooters Girls not attend or at least look decent. And horses and loud bands do not go together. Some little kid just about got kicked in the face.
mms mom

Altavista, VA

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Crazy J wrote:
The only changes that need to be made is to have all the bands, etc start and end at the same spot and have the Hooters Girls not attend or at least look decent. And horses and loud bands do not go together. Some little kid just about got kicked in the face.
So the little league kids don't need to be put back in? Pretty sad they opted for a bunch of Hooters girls and a mad horse instead of letting the kids make and ride on their floats and throw candy like has been done for years now.
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2012
No, they need to be put back in and not have games going on at the same time. My nephew had to leave the parade because of a game.
notagain

Lizemores, WV

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Crazy J wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there for the old man in the truck turning around in the middle of the road, backed over the curb, and really wasn't watching where he was going. But he was elderly and so was his wife. So I didn't get mad, just a lil concerned for their safety and the safety of others.
The Hooters girls couldve pulled their shorts outta their a$$ at a family function. Other than that, and the wild horse that freaked out, it was a good parade.
Another horse freaked out this year? Last year, there were several horses that freaked out and nearly trampled a group of toddlers. We were throwing the little ones in the back of a nearby truck! I think if they are going to have bands in the parade, no horses because that's what set them off last year.

And anyway, I missed it this year because of other activities are going on, on a Saturday. They need to move it back to Sunday.
Football parent

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Milton Youth Football had a game in Barboursville. The kids were really disappointed that they could not participate this year.
:)

Hurricane, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2012
I think that it was one I the best parades we have had In a long time an the reason it was better is because of all the bands I do however believe that it could have been better if the little league football middle school football an high school football team an all the cheerleaders had floats or was in it it would have been like when I was little an they were worth going to but other then that it was a decent parade compared to last year an other years before
elmer

Scott Depot, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2012
it would be nice if little league and punkin people would work together have games at milton after parade work if cabell midland to have bands here also would take a little planning together ,would make a great day in milton
All pigs

Melrose Park, IL

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Crazy J has never done anything wrong lol.Just a little concerned with everything in my opinion.Has something to say on anything in the goings on of greater Milton! Is your life so futile and boring Crazy J?For someone with the moniker of Crazy J you seem a little good e 2shoes baby!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#18 Sep 26, 2012
All pigs wrote:
Crazy J has never done anything wrong lol.Just a little concerned with everything in my opinion.Has something to say on anything in the goings on of greater Milton! Is your life so futile and boring Crazy J?For someone with the moniker of Crazy J you seem a little good e 2shoes baby!!!!!!!!!!
Um, ya, I've done A LOT wrong, point is, I've learned from my mistakes. I pay my taxes. I don't shoot up or break into diabetics homes and steal needles like I had done to me when I lived in town. So I speak from experience. I have seen many friends go to jail, die, lose their children, their homes, etc over stupid drugs. Yes, I did my share, never shot up, but I could snort you under the table at one time. Glad to be one of the lucky ones who made it out of that hole. So yes, I do have a right to judge. If anyone can overcome their addictions like I did, then anyone else can do it. I really, honestly pray at night. Pray and bitch, thats all I can do.
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#19 Sep 26, 2012
I have lived here my whole life, off and on, but have always been able to come back home. Now I have children of my own. Why wouldn't I be concerned? It's sad when you know people like Monk and watch them go into the public restroom at April Dawn Park when your nieces birthday party is going on, only to walk in and see him shootin up, not even hiding it. So ya, I'm pretty pissed off.
Page Hamilton

Melrose Park, IL

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Well remember whom your speaking of.Chris Davis is a retard and needed to be locked up years ago.I wonder who you are because like I said I no longer live in Milton And Im sure I know you! I left that place and will never go back.
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#21 Sep 26, 2012
You are NOT Page Hamilton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Clown 2,842
Milton tudors 4 hr The Last Warrior ... 8
Deleting threads are useless Sat 2Hot4U 21
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) Sat SugarPlum 241
Nicole hendricks gilpin Sat Penny for your th... 16
Girl at city hall Sat Eddie 1
Cody Johnson Sep 23 Big Cheeze 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance