First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 14, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you vote for Obama !!!!
In two words ! HELL NO!!!!!!!!! NOR WOULD I EVER!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 14, 2013
The Antagonist wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't that come In the form of a question? Why all the exclams?!!!!!!!!! Did you vote?!!!
thank you I wondered the same thing, I know I did but I did not vote for Obama but that is neither here nor there. I don't know what that has to do with not wanting Tom Canterbury as mayor again? It seems that some of us aren't on the track here I guess if you wouldn't know the answer to a question the best way to do it is question someone's politics. LOL... Thank you again Antagonist! I am glad someone is on my side. It makes me feel better :)
yep

Huntington, WV

#23 Apr 14, 2013
Milton_Patriot Gal wrote:
<quoted text>thank you I wondered the same thing, I know I did but I did not vote for Obama but that is neither here nor there. I don't know what that has to do with not wanting Tom Canterbury as mayor again? It seems that some of us aren't on the track here I guess if you wouldn't know the answer to a question the best way to do it is question someone's politics. LOL... Thank you again Antagonist! I am glad someone is on my side. It makes me feel better :)
Well it just seems your guy is like Obama just checking. Lol
SwampMaster

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Apr 14, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Well it just seems your guy is like Obama just checking. Lol
Obama??? You don't even know what you are talking about and just want to stir shit. Do you have any clue about politics? Do you know what even goes on in Milton or do you just want to post something and look ignorant? If you have to try to make a comparison with Obama it's obvious that you are just a shit stirrer because you would know the difference.
Pete

Danville, WV

#25 Apr 14, 2013
U go girl lol
Pete

Danville, WV

#26 Apr 14, 2013
lol or boy

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#27 Apr 18, 2013
SwampMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama??? You don't even know what you are talking about and just want to stir shit. Do you have any clue about politics? Do you know what even goes on in Milton or do you just want to post something and look ignorant? If you have to try to make a comparison with Obama it's obvious that you are just a shit stirrer because you would know the difference.
Thank you Swamp monster I was thinking the same thing, I don't know what tom canterbury has to do with obama! don't give a rats about Obama but I do care about the community that I live in and my children have to live in! and I've had enough of Tom's Rule!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#28 Apr 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
U go girl lol
Thank you yes I am a woman! I like to get on here and share my thoughts with others who think like I do, there are some who likes to stir the doo doo but oh well you have that everywhere you go. I just try to ignore them! LOL!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 18, 2013
Change comes about when people are tired of being lied too! and misused! I would think that first and foremost Our "King" or Mayor would put the people of the community first and that has no happened! where are the businesses that would move Milton up to what Hurricane is? why not do something to benefit your town not keep it down? I don't care who gets mayor as long as it is not Tom Canterbury! as long as they do what is right to benefit the community and NOT there own agenda! why can't people just see this? I am not staying in Milton if he wins again, I am selling my house and moving on! and several of my friends have stated they would do the same.... so it would stand to reason that some people know the truth and some people just refuse to see the forest for the trees! If I had the money I would run for mayor, because the PEOPLE of this community come first, there needs should be met first and foremost! If I am wrong tell me I am wrong. but I know that not everyone feels the way I do. so I will just deal with it!....
The Antagonist

Grove City, OH

#30 Apr 18, 2013
It would be nice to see progress when I come home and visit my hometown.I can't comment on the current Mayor because its been quite some time since I lived in Milton but I get the impression he isn't very popular.
Boris Karloff

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Apr 18, 2013
As an outsider, but former Milton resident, the things I have heard about Tom Canterbury over his last term would prevent me from EVER voting for him. Maybe Jimmy Smith is not the perfect candidate. But, as with practically every election from local to national, it has become a practice of voting for the lesser of two evils. Citizens of Milton, it is time to retake the town, put honest, hard working, people with integrity in public office.
local kid

Columbus, OH

#32 Apr 19, 2013
tom needs to go! change is good! jimmy is an honest person we all know him.
Ronald

Charleston, WV

#33 Apr 19, 2013
Can you give us out of towners an idea of some of the things Tom has done to keep the town down, what his agenda is, and how he is using the town for his own benefit? I am asking because I really want to know, not trying to stir it up or antagonize.

thanks!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#34 Apr 20, 2013
Boris Karloff wrote:
As an outsider, but former Milton resident, the things I have heard about Tom Canterbury over his last term would prevent me from EVER voting for him. Maybe Jimmy Smith is not the perfect candidate. But, as with practically every election from local to national, it has become a practice of voting for the lesser of two evils. Citizens of Milton, it is time to retake the town, put honest, hard working, people with integrity in public office.
I agree completely! when you put your own selfish needs before you consider the whole of the town or community that is total BS! New businesses are needed here for jobs and to add to the community! Jimmy Smith is a business man, he is fair and honest he would do what is needed to help Milton "grow" Tom has added to the problem by being selfish and NOT doing what is right for the town of Milton,
yep

Huntington, WV

#35 Apr 21, 2013
Milton_Patriot Gal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely! when you put your own selfish needs before you consider the whole of the town or community that is total BS! New businesses are needed here for jobs and to add to the community! Jimmy Smith is a business man, he is fair and honest he would do what is needed to help Milton "grow" Tom has added to the problem by being selfish and NOT doing what is right for the town of Milton,
Well your either jimmy or a family member this whole post is mainly about you and your trashing Tom. Your a nut and a political mess and a lier !!!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36 Apr 21, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your either jimmy or a family member this whole post is mainly about you and your trashing Tom. Your a nut and a political mess and a lier !!!!
like I said before I am not Jimmy or his family member! i also am not a LIAR!(not lier)! I am not a Nut as you like to throw that around a lot maybe your just projecting on me!... maybe your TOM or one of his family members I really don't give a fat Rat's rear who you think I am ! let me pose a question to you Mr. know it all If I am a liar and you think i am trashing tom I don't see you calling anyone else a nut or calling them a political mess! how do you know? Tom has pretty much proven himself to everyone I just have the balls to say it! Its a free world and I can say whatever I like. I just don't see you getting in anyone else's post but mine, do you just like to pick on women? it that your thing? I will have you know that I came from Milton from out of state North Carolina to be exact me and my 3 beautiful children! and believe me it was a wonderful change! What I have seen about Tom is shared by other people not just me "trashing anyone" so the logical conclusion to all this is that you kiss his ass! I don't have to kiss anyone's ass I stand on my own two feet. I am one tough little gal I've raised my children on my own and I hold down a job. I don't know you or your circumstances but you really need to cut out the calling people nuts! its rude, its uneducated and it makes you look like a bully!. and with that I bid you farewell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milton volunteer fire department 34 min Milton mentality 1
Wallace family dark twisted secrets about to be... 51 min eat Mexican food ... 10
Annexation to expand Milton 2 hr Theif and liar hater 53
milton pd new hire 5 hr bvillegirl 2
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) 5 hr brother for ever 146
thief Daniel Beckelhimer 5 hr mandy 5
Scott dupie 9 hr POS 11
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]