Lindy, manager at Wendy's in Milton

Posted in the Milton Forum

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Does anyone know anything or what kind of person Lindy is?

Hurricane, WV

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Lindy is an amazing person. He has the kindest heart of any person I no. He would give you the shirt off his back ifuneeded it. great guy :)
loveee

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 17, 2011
If its the same Lindy I know, he's super nice. I haven't seen him in years though. Doubt he would even remember me. :)
joe

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 17, 2011
Queer nothing but a queer!

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 17, 2011
joe wrote:
Queer nothing but a queer!
Um excuse me. He was married to a woman thank u very much. And chances r u wouldn't say that to his face
yea rite

Astoria, NY

#6 Oct 18, 2011
He's deff not a queer but as LNG as u got a vagina then you'll get along just fine

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Ok, so he's a good guy? Is he married? Does he have a lot of "girlfriends" or just "friends". Im just trying to figure out if I want to get to know him better. Thanks!
ha ha

Nitro, WV

#8 Oct 18, 2011
He has a girlfriend thank u for asking and may I ask who you are?

New York, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2011
citizanwv wrote:
Ok, so he's a good guy? Is he married? Does he have a lot of "girlfriends" or just "friends". Im just trying to figure out if I want to get to know him better. Thanks!
He is a great guy. He has friends. Period he has guy friends and girl friends but nothing more. He is a great person to have as a friend
A friend

Hurricane, WV

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Lindy is a good guy, honest and treats ppl the right way. He doesn't have a girlfriend that I know of, but I've known him for a long long time, I play golf with him every week and I can see in it in his demeanor and his face, he is in love with someone! When I ask him about what I think he won't talk about it.
ha ha

Nitro, WV

#11 Oct 18, 2011
He has a girlfriend and thats me lol!

Location hidden

#12 Oct 18, 2011
I had heard that he was married, but then I heard he wasn't. There have been sparks, but I wanted to check him out before I acted on those sparks. So are you by chance the wife that I heard he had? If so sorry.
Lindy

Hurricane, WV

#13 Oct 18, 2011
If we are apparently having sparks, it's news to me and I would like to know who this is, so if you know me text me and tell me who this is, I'm not talking to anyone that I know of and I definitely don't have any sparks!
Lindy

Hurricane, WV

#14 Oct 18, 2011
Also to anyone else out there, thanks for the nice comments, otherwise don't make up stuff, I am separated and hope to be divorced very soon. I don't have a girlfriend so (HaHa) nice try. And to my golf buddy I know who you are I'm not going to talk about that, but you know me very well!!!!And to who ever Joe is come say that to me!

Hurricane, WV

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Lindy wrote:
Also to anyone else out there, thanks for the nice comments, otherwise don't make up stuff, I am separated and hope to be divorced very soon. I don't have a girlfriend so (HaHa) nice try. And to my golf buddy I know who you are I'm not going to talk about that, but you know me very well!!!!And to who ever Joe is come say that to me!
Lindy I love u lol.

Level 1

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 19, 2011
YES I DO AND LET ME TELL U SOMETHING HE IS A WORTHLESS DICK! HE HITS AROUND ON GIRLS LIKE HE IS SOME STUD (NO WHERE NEAR LET ME TELL YA, NASTY)FROM WHAT I HEAR HE LEFT HIS WIFE AND THINK THEY HAVE KIDS TOGETHER FOR SOME SLUT AT WENDYS OR EVEN MORE THAN THAT WHO KNOWS.ALL I CAN TELL U IS IF U R DESPERATE FOR SEX AND STD'S THEN HIS YOUR MAN BUT IF UR LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN HONEY KEEP LOOKING CAUSE HE IS TRASH! BY THE WAY "HAHA" HIS WIFE IS SO LUCKY U ENDED UP WITH HER LEFTOVERS (LOSER) HEHE .

New York, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2011
ASS101 wrote:
YES I DO AND LET ME TELL U SOMETHING HE IS A WORTHLESS DICK! HE HITS AROUND ON GIRLS LIKE HE IS SOME STUD (NO WHERE NEAR LET ME TELL YA, NASTY)FROM WHAT I HEAR HE LEFT HIS WIFE AND THINK THEY HAVE KIDS TOGETHER FOR SOME SLUT AT WENDYS OR EVEN MORE THAN THAT WHO KNOWS.ALL I CAN TELL U IS IF U R DESPERATE FOR SEX AND STD'S THEN HIS YOUR MAN BUT IF UR LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN HONEY KEEP LOOKING CAUSE HE IS TRASH! BY THE WAY "HAHA" HIS WIFE IS SO LUCKY U ENDED UP WITH HER LEFTOVERS (LOSER) HEHE .
Lindy is very attractive and he is a great person. His "wife" treated him like crap. You are probably just a low life he turned down. So how about you keep your dumb opinion to yourself.
Lindy

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 19, 2011
to whoever this person is, grow up! if your trying to make up crap to hurt me then you suceeded, I didnt leave my wife for any reason other than we had no connection and hadnt had one for years. No other reason, and if you know me you would know that because everyone I am friends with I have been saying for two years that wanted to get out because I was unhappy, but didnt want to be a weekend dad. I am not with anyone now,havent been with anyone in 4 yrs other than her and wont be for a long time. Im not interested in anyone so which ever side of this stupid thread please do me a favor and just stop, please, I dont know HAHA or anyone else but my golf friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck driver's 3 hr Becky 6
jealous Janey Salmons aka JJ 6 hr jake 3
MMS & Pricipals 16 hr Gimmeyourlunchmon... 4
Lisa Bryan 18 hr LOL 17
sherry perry of Eccho 19 hr cathy 28
misty kissinger Tue Something Clever 11
shannon gibson (Jan '14) Tue Something Clever 12
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web