Best hot dogs in the area

Best hot dogs in the area

Posted in the Milton Forum

Duke of Culloden

Hurricane, WV

#1 May 4, 2013
Foodfair in culloden. They got the best home made sauce as well as home made cole slaw.
tiny

United States

#2 May 5, 2013
Ya my ol lady went down on one and hasn't came back home yet !
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3 May 5, 2013
tiny wrote:
Ya my ol lady went down on one and hasn't came back home yet !
That must be the reason for the nickname TINY, and they werent talking about vienna sausages.
footlong

United States

#4 May 5, 2013
Dam tiny i hear ya ! She's at my hse lmfao!
Gator

Hurricane, WV

#5 May 5, 2013
I know everyone loves Stewarts but my favorite is actually Farleys. I crave them so bad at times. Yummm
I know

Charleston, WV

#6 May 5, 2013
Shonets!!
Gator

Hurricane, WV

#7 May 5, 2013
I know wrote:
Shonets!!
Really??? I have never tried their hot dogs but they have the Best homemade food around. Love it! I'll have to try their hot dogs.
cc smooth

Saint Albans, WV

#8 May 6, 2013
DQ
Boris Karloff

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 6, 2013
FROST TOP! Gimme four hot dogs w/ fries and a large glass mug of root beer! Also, Midway Drive In at 445 W. 6th Ave. Huntington. Great food and has been there forever. Stewart's - good dogs, too. I've eaten there for over 55 years and still love 'em.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#10 May 7, 2013
Its true about the foodfair hotdogs. If you dont want to travel all the way to frost top then drive to culloden and visit foodfair. They also sell the sauce and slaw for take home from the deli. It would be ideal for cookouts and reunions and such.
Boris Karloff

Saint Albans, WV

#11 May 27, 2013
Well, I took all of the previous advice and went to FoodFair. You're right! They have great hot dog sauce AND slaw. Heiner's English style hot dog buns, Caviler weiners, FoodFair sauce & slaw = one great hot dog.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 May 28, 2013
I like a spicy hot dog and when I visit the midwest I go to a QT, its a service station but they have great hotdogs.
jackbob

Mineral Ridge, OH

#13 May 31, 2013
jacks best in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Apr '12) 2 hr Late for party 143
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
water in milton Fri Sam 3
milton flea market Fri Culloden creeper 4
Rachel Kinder What a joke (May '17) Fri Dylan hickey 44
Joshua farley (Oct '15) Thu Juicyb 2
Johnny Ray Black Thu Ol one nut 10

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance