does anyone know of any pregnant wome...

does anyone know of any pregnant women who are using drugs

Posted in the Milton Forum

Sad

Potterville, MI

#1 Aug 9, 2012
What are your opinions on the issue and do you know of any of these women.
MYOB

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2012
There is a lot of little Milton meth heads that was born addicted. It is a sorry world when the mothers don't have any more sense than that.
yea right

Ardsley, NY

#3 Aug 10, 2012
They trade babies for drugs . They do drugs, get knocked up by low life men which are also on drugs, then guy finds out and leaves, mother methhead has it while on drugs so it life is already bad, then my paycheck takes care of them. Then while growing up the kid sees all this lifestyle and the cycle starts over them my kid pays for their kid.
1 post removed
yea right

Thurman, OH

#5 Aug 10, 2012
I have actually heard and seen this type on the news. Just a few wks ago a girl traded her baby for a 08 dodge Dakota then traded it for $800 and meth.
Timmy

Capon Bridge, WV

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Please tell me your joking about trading there baby's for drugs ??
i had a police officer one time in general conversation tell me they trade babies. really sicko if you ask me.
1 post removed
Freakin stupid

Hurricane, WV

#8 Aug 10, 2012
That is awful there r people who would love to have a baby but can't and these meth head pill head bitches do pop them out left and right and we do pay while they lay on lazy asses
Team USA

Ardsley, NY

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Look on the internet. You will see that WV has one of the highest numbers of babies going through withdrawal after birth. Sickening.
1 post removed
Team USA

Ardsley, NY

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Let's drug test them all. That will Eliminate some of the problem
1 post removed
ridge heads

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Sep 30, 2012
that scarberry girl is pregnant and every time I see her shes with drugies. I agree, every baby needs tested. And if they come back with anything in their system then the mother needs to locked up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milton High School (Mar '13) 15 hr The Last Warrior ... 49
What's up with milton Gino's 15 hr Ol one nut 5
leabians at milton middle (Apr '14) Sat The Last Warrior ... 83
Milton biggest cowards Sat The Last Warrior ... 40
City Hall Fri The Last Warrior ... 29
Happy Birthday Thu illalwaysloveyou 1
Tara Thu Axiall 16

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance