First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wvhellbilly

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Anyone know anything bout him i hear hes doin good now???
kk

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Dosent he have a kid?
wvhellbilly

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Mar 12, 2013
kk wrote:
Dosent he have a kid?
He's got a little girl and I know him and kalie personally and he tries to see her but his baby's moms bf won't let her talk to him

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Hurricane, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2013
He has two kids, not just one.
uknow

Seth, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2013
hooters_girl wrote:
He has two kids, not just one.
DNA test pending on the second one
Haha

Hurricane, WV

#6 Mar 16, 2013
uknow wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA test pending on the second one
Slut bag sleeps around A LOT. Jeremy Jeffers is even saying that the baby is his. Wouldn't doubt that either.
What

Mineral Wells, WV

#7 Mar 16, 2013
wvhellbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got a little girl and I know him and kalie personally and he tries to see her but his baby's moms bf won't let her talk to him
. The little girls moms boyfriend won't let the girl see or talk to her own dad????
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#8 Mar 23, 2013
I can't wait for that DNA test to come back. We all know Teddy Flowers is the daddy.
Torie

Daniels, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2014
I'm his baby momma and my daughter is Scott's for everyone's information but Steven is her daddy he's the one taking care of her and idek who teddy flowers is nor have I ever met him, anyways later on we did have son named Brantlee Allen, so everyone please kiss our ass
honeydewfromky

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 4, 2014
might want to get your information correct Torie and stay off of here with your crap.. he is not the daddy of your little girl because DNA proved it 2 years ago..as far as the boy is concerned who knows.. you don't..how many guys have you really been with... I know about 5 or 6... if you want to say the boy is his, have the test ran like you should and do not get on here and spill your guts.. because you know neither one is his...and you know you were trash about 4 years ago.. correct... I thought so...
Dick Fiddler

Crooksville, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2014
'Dew' I don't know u, but learn to read before going off on somebody. She said SCOTT was the baby girls daddy. And why are YOU spilling all her dirty laundry while at the same time sitting there like you are high and mighty, putting her down. My guess is, you're the pregnant girl dating him now, YAY good for you, let's all fight over Steven F******* Woodard.
Idiots
1 post removed
honeydewfromky

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 5, 2014
thanks but no thanks I am not the pregnant girl. all info on this site is to downgrade people. facts are facts. I know she said SCOTT but she also said that Steven was "her daddy" so what story is correct.
psycho

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 8, 2014
honeydewfromky wrote:
thanks but no thanks I am not the pregnant girl. all info on this site is to downgrade people. facts are facts. I know she said SCOTT but she also said that Steven was "her daddy" so what story is correct.
Let me explain this to u.....a man who takes care of another mans kid is a daddy, a father is biological father !!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15 Aug 8, 2014
Damn you 've even got my ass confused here as to( who's your daddy), I can only imagine what the kids dealing with.
Booboo14

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Aug 8, 2014
Just let everyone know that Steven is doin so much better now he moved out of forest bluff away from the frigin drama that Torie Ross I think is her last name caused him and his new girlfriend he's workin good and seems to be more Hapoy than he wasp this ago now as far as his kids yes he had a daughter and hot one on the way he is not the Tories daughters real daddy but he has a son that no one knows is his yell we get a DNA test but he is there for the two thou but to everyone Steven is doin so much better keep up the good work Steven
LMFAO

Mountain View, CA

#17 Aug 10, 2014
Yea he's doing so much better huh since he moved from the bluff? Lmao okay that's why him and his nasty looking pregnant gf is at his mom's every day shooting up and doing a bunch of other drugs.. get your facts straight lol
torie ross

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2016
Lol I got your DNA test b*! Since you are obviously a follower you seen me post my sons DNA test on facebook that stated steven is the father! And yea I causedd so much drama for steven, which is why he's layin here next to me with our kids! That we love very much! But for everyone's information me and Steven could not be better, I work, he works, we provide and have settled everything that has ever happened in our last and have obviously grown up. Our kids come first always. We love each other every couple fights but we barely even argue now for everyone's information! Now "honeydewfromky" move your fat a-* on somewhere and follow another girl. My life is not interesting and since you take my life to be so facinating you must be completely pathetic, good day y'all! I will not waste another second of my time on this nonsense!
torie ross

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2016
Also why don't you inform me about who im sleeping with and who my kids father is? I wish I got f*cked as much as you say I do, maybe someone would get some satisfaction out of that since I ain't gettin any! Why don't you use your real name instead of being a coward hiding behind a computer, oh yea that's right I know! Since you follow me so much you know jus how psychotic I am and know that I would beat the breaks of you as soon I seen you, but I refuse to lose sleep or worry about some hater who jus wants my MANS dick! That doesn't even know what she's talking about, get your facts straight before you tell me my life honey!
Willie Stroker

Bladensburg, MD

#20 Jan 18, 2016
torie ross wrote:
Also why don't you inform me about who im sleeping with and who my kids father is? I wish I got f*cked as much as you say I do, maybe someone would get some satisfaction out of that since I ain't gettin any! Why don't you use your real name instead of being a coward hiding behind a computer, oh yea that's right I know! Since you follow me so much you know jus how psychotic I am and know that I would beat the breaks of you as soon I seen you, but I refuse to lose sleep or worry about some hater who jus wants my MANS dick! That doesn't even know what she's talking about, get your facts straight before you tell me my life honey!
Torie don't listen to these people. They're all losers! Take care of ur kids like always n move on from this nonsense. It's not worth ur aggravation.
torie ross

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2016
Thank you hun and you're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott dupie (Apr '15) 2 min Pissed concerned... 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min Governor Alex Wei... 1,283
Just gonna leave this here 3 hr Amen 7
List Obama's successes the last 8yrs 12 hr Uareaembarassment 18
David Martin on Glenwood 14 hr You r kidding 1
Milton drugs? Want em gone? 14 hr You r kidding 13
Michelle & bub,hysell 14 hr gonna be a sad si... 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages