Apartment Searching
Apartment Searching

Barboursville, WV

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Mary Lane Estates --- Does anyone know if they take 30% of income there? been looking for a low income place for over a year now. keep getting huge waiting lists, no luck whatsoever. if anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks
1 post removed
dont go rent there

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Don't rent from income based apartments. You'll probably get stuck there and likely be there for a long time. Those places are notorious for being like the projects but for white people. Not a good place to live at. Trust me, I know people who tried it.
Apartment Searching

Barboursville, WV

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Actually I hate politics. i have an actual illness that makes me have to live like i do, i wouldn't touch drugs with a ten foot pole. I'm just stuck in life and need somewhere to live where people keep to themselves. drugs are everywhere. just need somewhere cheap to live. I have had zero luck with most places.

I'm okay with being stuck, I don't plan on moving for a while once i do move, want to just find a place for myself. In the next 6 months possibly, if anyone knows anything please let me know.
no hand outs

Ardsley, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Apartment Searching wrote:
Actually I hate politics. i have an actual illness that makes me have to live like i do, i wouldn't touch drugs with a ten foot pole. I'm just stuck in life and need somewhere to live where people keep to themselves. drugs are everywhere. just need somewhere cheap to live. I have had zero luck with most places.
I'm okay with being stuck, I don't plan on moving for a while once i do move, want to just find a place for myself. In the next 6 months possibly, if anyone knows anything please let me know.
Sorry I was a jerk. I opened my mouth without thinking. I apologize. Good luck with your search.
Apartment Searching

Barboursville, WV

#6 Oct 4, 2012
That was nice of you thanks. I hope to actually find one in barboursville. i would settle for milton though.
duuumb

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 7, 2012
mary lane estates does not base it on ur income anymore, sadly! since they remodeled u have to make 400- more $ on ur checks to make it bc of the rent amount.. it really sucks but I tried there and no luck
Apartment Searching

Barboursville, WV

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Thanks for the help, that marks them off for me. i am on a few waiting lists in bville and milton. i won't try mary lane now. might search Quinton courts and see.Just wait to hurry and get on the waiting lists if it is going to be a long wait.
wellso

Proctorville, OH

#9 Oct 9, 2012
could you not rent a place?, if you found one for around 300.00, because that would be for your best interest
Apartment Searching

Barboursville, WV

#10 Oct 9, 2012
All the places I am looking are full. I need to be in a 20 minute radius of this area because i share a car with family, plus need to be near bus service income something happens to the car. That is why i am having to opt out and wait and be careful where i live. I have been on one waiting list for a year at millie jean, they only have one apartment avaliable. I have been at hickory way and sue terrace for 3 months now waiting. ona and pearidge apartments are too far out to live because of income and distance. I couldn't get ahold of quiton courts thinking of going in real life between business hours to see if I can catch them and put the application in. 30% of my income would put me right below 300.00 and yes i would be able to pay it that way.
Apartment Searching

Barboursville, WV

#11 Oct 13, 2012
I will be leaving everyone alone about apartment searching now, I apologize for all the apartment posts over the last year. Thanks to everyone who helped. I moved into mary lane estates. the place is nothing like what everyone says it is. they did good remodeling, really clean and nice. it is a safe and nice place to live.
tweetie brid XD

Springfield, NJ

#12 Jan 13, 2013
The manor apartment in Culloden is nasty and a lot of drama the secret apartment in milton is gross.! But the apartments they just put in that's close to the pre k in Milton is next to where the old guitar place is and there supper nice and clean and there's no drama at all and it has upstairs there's 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms but there big inside and big rooms
Apartment Searching

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2013
what is the name of the apartments you are speaking of? do they have 1 bedrooms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr RuPaul 4,247
Looking for a woman who wants her feet pampered 2 hr Footslave73 1
lonnie "scotty" shull (Nov '11) 6 hr Curious 18
Piggly Wiggly 10 hr Trump jr 34
Brittany Ellis (Jan '17) 10 hr Trump jr 22
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) 10 hr Donna 229
Rachel scarberry Wed Yep 11

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance