anyone know

Blacklick, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2012
does anyone know where the fire is on left fork of barker on swan rd. Heard that one person got burned pretty bad
3 posts removed
timesacomn

AOL

#5 Apr 20, 2012
heard it was a meth lab
everydays a blessing

Hurricane, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2012
no matter what it was...there is no call for such talk about someone and wish them dead.momma i pray our good lord takes a liken to u and
forgive u for having such a wicket heart
1 post removed
kim

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2012
baby momma you are a fukin bich state ur real name . i want to know who u r . you white trash peice of fuing shit. Leonard is no longer with of us and every one of you mo fos on here who had a problem with him need to suffer . karma has a way of commi9ng back on ue azz and i hope u have the worse feelings . baby momma you for one r gonna pay . i will find out who u r and work with the family to bring slander charges against u . rest in peace pumpkin i will miss you .
me

Milton, WV

#9 Apr 20, 2012
everydays a blessing wrote:
no matter what it was...there is no call for such talk about someone and wish them dead.momma i pray our good lord takes a liken to u and
forgive u for having such a wicket heart
thank you...I saw that post before it was removed, your comment is appreciated. Leonard passed earlier today
everydays a blessing

Hurricane, WV

#10 Apr 20, 2012
may i ask please who me is.. ive know punkin all his life .. he will be missed by those that truely loved him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy edwards (Nov '13) 28 min Hahahaha 55
Fairview Rd. Fraziers Bottom 1 hr doug 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr DiamondsWild 4,091
Dr. Klinestiver? Suboxone doctor? (Jan '11) Tue Not 88
Trump Supporters arent the sharpest knife in th... Tue Mighty righty 60
Charity Conner Tue pitiful 19
Hidden brook Apr 24 BFF 17

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance