Should we attack Syria?

Should we attack Syria?

Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American Citiizen

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 4, 2013
What is everyone's thoughts on the United States getting involved in Syria and striking them for allegedly using chemical weapons on civilians? Is this something the United States should do or avoid and let them fight their own war? When should we stop being the world's cop? Is it right to put our sons and daughters lives at risk for people that hate us?? I think we should say enough is enough after Iraq and Afghanistan! Could it cause World War III?
dumb

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2013
No we shouldn't.
American Citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2013
I agree. Our president and Congress need to look at our economy, jobs and other issues here in the States and worry about making life better here. Let them kill each other over there! At least no Americans are losing their lives!! Let them do whatever and leave it alone!!
G|_|E$$ \/\/H<>?

Hansford, WV

#4 Sep 4, 2013
We should've let Hitler get away with it too huh? Don't be ignorant. If Obama started gassing US citizens for bitchin about Obamacare you'd want someone to come help us out. Assad violated Geneva. Therefore, we (and our allies) have a responsibility to retaliate on behalf of the victims.-- Its pathetic the way this jackass President of ours is going about it though.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 4, 2013
I've studied bible prophesy for many yrs and according to it Damascus Syria will be laid waste.It also speaks of those coming down from the uttermost north upon Israel.Them and their hosts(meaning more then one nation).If you find Moscow Russia on a map it is straight over top of Jeruselem Israel. The arabs have tried to get russia involved with the peace process between the palestinians and Israel who both claim the land.Russia has always coveted a warm water port because theirs is frozen over in the winter.So if russia invades Israel at the behest of the moslem nations who will accompany them(the hosts mentioned in prophesy) the bible says God will cause an earthquake that will destroy them.Its recently been found that a major fault line runs right through that area.So Iran has threatned to strike Israel if America strikes Syria.Russia is the other major ally of Syria. So if America strikes this could be the spark that sets off the war mentioned in bible prophesy. Our best bet would be to stay out of it.Besides, everytime we help those son of a bitchin moslems they turn on us. Look what happened in Egypt,Libya,Iraq,etc.We take out dictators(that kept stability) only to have them replaced with a moslem fundamentalist government that will eventually gather together to attack Israel someday. Its going to happen according to prophesy regardless but i'd just as soon put it off so my children and grandchildren can grow old.
American Citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 5, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I've studied bible prophesy for many yrs and according to it Damascus Syria will be laid waste.It also speaks of those coming down from the uttermost north upon Israel.Them and their hosts(meaning more then one nation).If you find Moscow Russia on a map it is straight over top of Jeruselem Israel. The arabs have tried to get russia involved with the peace process between the palestinians and Israel who both claim the land.Russia has always coveted a warm water port because theirs is frozen over in the winter.So if russia invades Israel at the behest of the moslem nations who will accompany them(the hosts mentioned in prophesy) the bible says God will cause an earthquake that will destroy them.Its recently been found that a major fault line runs right through that area.So Iran has threatned to strike Israel if America strikes Syria.Russia is the other major ally of Syria. So if America strikes this could be the spark that sets off the war mentioned in bible prophesy. Our best bet would be to stay out of it.Besides, everytime we help those son of a bitchin moslems they turn on us. Look what happened in Egypt,Libya,Iraq,etc.We take out dictators(that kept stability) only to have them replaced with a moslem fundamentalist government that will eventually gather together to attack Israel someday. Its going to happen according to prophesy regardless but i'd just as soon put it off so my children and grandchildren can grow old.
I totally agree Warrior!!...
American Citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="G|_|E$$\/\/H<> ?"]We should've let Hitler get away with it too huh? Don't be ignorant. If Obama started gassing US citizens for bitchin about Obamacare you'd want someone to come help us out. Assad violated Geneva. Therefore, we (and our allies) have a responsibility to retaliate on behalf of the victims.-- Its pathetic the way this jackass President of ours is going about it though.[/QUOTE]

So who do you propose would help us?? How about no one??!! I am far from ignorant and I never said this act should go unpunished. I just think the U.N should approve and other countries should also be involved instead of letting U.S soldiers die there alone. This will end badly regardless. What do you think the so-called freedom fighters will do with the weapons they take over such as chemical weapons Einstein? They are terrorists and this is a lose-lose situation!!These chemical weapons will be used on us as well as the Israeli people. They would love to see Israel cease to exist! Get a clue!!

Are you willing to go fight these terrorists or send your family members to die in this God-forsaken land only to hand over the weapons to terrorist that in turn will kill more innocent people with them or are you stupid?

Iran is already sneaking in troops to Syria and would love the chance to kill Americans as well as Israelis.

The United States and France shouldn't be expected to protect the world from these idiots alone! We should have learned from Iraq and Afghanistan that these people take delight and killing and seeing American blood spilled in the name of their almighty Allah.

Get a clue before you sound off in support of sending more young Americans to a senseless death for oil and to save face for Obama.

People like you are the reason that our soldiers die in some God-forsaken shithole country that we destroy and then pay to rebuild with our tax dollars. Do you honestly think our soldiers want to meet their demise over stupidity and fighting to defend terrorists who will kill Americans later?
oh my

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Might as well we're going to have to worry about them from now on anyway. Its a shitty situation over there but Obama should of kept his mouth shut ps if you bomb building 3-4 weeks after you say your gonna do you really think there will be anything in them?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#9 Sep 5, 2013
American Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
So who do you propose would help us?? How about no one??!! I am far from ignorant and I never said this act should go unpunished. I just think the U.N should approve and other countries should also be involved instead of letting U.S soldiers die there alone. This will end badly regardless. What do you think the so-called freedom fighters will do with the weapons they take over such as chemical weapons Einstein? They are terrorists and this is a lose-lose situation!!These chemical weapons will be used on us as well as the Israeli people. They would love to see Israel cease to exist! Get a clue!!
Are you willing to go fight these terrorists or send your family members to die in this God-forsaken land only to hand over the weapons to terrorist that in turn will kill more innocent people with them or are you stupid?
Iran is already sneaking in troops to Syria and would love the chance to kill Americans as well as Israelis.
The United States and France shouldn't be expected to protect the world from these idiots alone! We should have learned from Iraq and Afghanistan that these people take delight and killing and seeing American blood spilled in the name of their almighty Allah.
Get a clue before you sound off in support of sending more young Americans to a senseless death for oil and to save face for Obama.
People like you are the reason that our soldiers die in some God-forsaken shithole country that we destroy and then pay to rebuild with our tax dollars. Do you honestly think our soldiers want to meet their demise over stupidity and fighting to defend terrorists who will kill Americans later?
Right on the money. The only nation we should protect is Israel. Let the moslems fight and die among themselves.As long as they're busy with one another they'll leave the Israelites alone.Hell, prophesy even said that these offspring (12 princes-arab nations) hand would be against each other and everyone against them.
Scumbama

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 5, 2013
What this about is control of a pipeline the Saudis want to have built from Syria to Europe.Why is chemical warfare judged to be worse than other means of war?I think because the more powerful countries can control the poorer countries this way. If we allowed chemical weapons it could even the playing field and we cannot have that.Why prolong the inevitable when muslims are going to try to destroy Israel anyway? I say carpet bomb the bastards!
Scumbama

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 5, 2013
Iran has been funding Assad and Russia is supplying the arms. Absolutely no boots should touch the ground but I think we need to send the Muslim brotherhood a strong message.Bomb the entire country I mean leave nothing.Don't leave anything for the fundamentalists to take over.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12 Sep 5, 2013
Scumbama wrote:
Iran has been funding Assad and Russia is supplying the arms. Absolutely no boots should touch the ground but I think we need to send the Muslim brotherhood a strong message.Bomb the entire country I mean leave nothing.Don't leave anything for the fundamentalists to take over.
Back all factions in every moslem nation.They'd be so busy killing one another they wouldnt have time to cover their shit in the sand like the dogs they are.
f the bible

Greensburg, PA

#13 Sep 5, 2013
The bible has nothing to do with this. It must have been real hard for the guys that wrote the bible to come up with someone from the north would bring down israel. Since at that time the whole north was muslim. U milton idiots kill me. The bible is a fable!! A great story that promotes good morals and charachter but nothing more. There are hundreds of religions. What makes u idiots think that yours is the only one that is real??? None of them are real. Evolution is a proven fact. And these anti-obama republicans are a joke. Usually the republicans are pounding the war drum the hardest. But because Obama wants to do it. They are all against it. Its gotten out of hand. Syria broke the Geneva convention. It requires retaliation. If we dont then why wouldnt every country that has these weapons start to use them. The UN went in and inspected the site and proved that the weapons were used. So therefore it is our job to police. The un is like a governing body. They are not an actual country that can retaliate on their own. But a bunch of countries that make decisions together to come up with a resolution. We have always been the strong arm of the UN. When we r not. Then we should really worry. Because then people would be invading us. The point is. Syria messed up. Now they have to pay. Stop being racist tea bagging republicans and understand what this means in the big picture. We have to protect the innocent. No matter what religion they happen to be. The economy is not so bad that we cant drop a bunch of american made bombs in american made air craft. By americans getting paid to drop the bombs. Seems like americans winning to me. And F israel. Biggest waste of tax payer money of all time. To protect a religous site with tax payer money that comes from people of all religions. I hope Iran blows that place off the map
god is not real

Greensburg, PA

#14 Sep 5, 2013
If u really believe in the bible. Then you all need to go stone your wives to death. If she wasnt a virgin when you were married. This is the punishment. Redneck uneducated Milton trash.
Scumbama

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 5, 2013
I bet this dickhead was the first in line to protest the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and now is all for it because he's a liberal ass kissing bi@#h. Behold Demascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins. Isaiah 17:1
G|_|E$$ \/\/H<>?

Hansford, WV

#16 Sep 5, 2013
American Citizen wrote:
[QUOTE who="G|_|E$$\/\/H<> ?"]We should've let Hitler get away with it too huh? Don't be ignorant. If Obama started gassing US citizens for bitchin about Obamacare you'd want someone to come help us out. Assad violated Geneva. Therefore, we (and our allies) have a responsibility to retaliate on behalf of the victims.-- Its pathetic the way this jackass President of ours is going about it though. "

So who do you propose would help us?? How about no one??!! I am far from ignorant and I never said this act should go unpunished. I just think the U.N should approve and other countries should also be involved instead of letting U.S soldiers die there alone. This will end badly regardless. What do you think the so-called freedom fighters will do with the weapons they take over such as chemical weapons Einstein? They are terrorists and this is a lose-lose situation!!These chemical weapons will be used on us as well as the Israeli people. They would love to see Israel cease to exist! Get a clue!!

Are you willing to go fight these terrorists or send your family members to die in this God-forsaken land only to hand over the weapons to terrorist that in turn will kill more innocent people with them or are you stupid?

Iran is already sneaking in troops to Syria and would love the chance to kill Americans as well as Israelis.

The United States and France shouldn't be expected to protect the world from these idiots alone! We should have learned from Iraq and Afghanistan that these people take delight and killing and seeing American blood spilled in the name of their almighty Allah.

Get a clue before you sound off in support of sending more young Americans to a senseless death for oil and to save face for Obama.

People like you are the reason that our soldiers die in some God-forsaken shithole country that we destroy and then pay to rebuild with our tax dollars. Do you honestly think our soldiers want to meet their demise over stupidity and fighting to defend terrorists who will kill Americans later?
Well you're obviously up to speed on our foreign relations. First off, plenty of countries would come to our aid.-- 2nd we're not just going to turn over the chemical weapons we take out. Good God.. far from ignorant huh? Sounds like it! Also, the last time I checked our soldiers sign up voluntarily. They sign up knowing that protecting EVERYONE's human rights is part of the job description as an American soldier. Don't want that responsibility? Dont sign up
- And who said anything about oil? Spew off some more uneducated comments... Please
G|_|E$$ \/\/H<>?

Hansford, WV

#17 Sep 5, 2013
oh my wrote:
Might as well we're going to have to worry about them from now on anyway. Its a shitty situation over there but Obama should of kept his mouth shut ps if you bomb building 3-4 weeks after you say your gonna do you really think there will be anything in them?
Exactly... Nice move Commander in Chief. Bet hes killer at chess
Scumbama

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 5, 2013
god is not real wrote:
If u really believe in the bible. Then you all need to go stone your wives to death. If she wasnt a virgin when you were married. This is the punishment. Redneck uneducated Milton trash.
Yet when the s@#t hits the fan you'll be the first pleading tot god to save you. You are a chickenshit punk nothing more nothing less. You insulting are intelligence is comedic relief because in the end ill be laughing at you.
American Citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Sep 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="G|_|E$$\/\/H<> ?"]<quoted text>
Well you're obviously up to speed on our foreign relations. First off, plenty of countries would come to our aid.-- 2nd we're not just going to turn over the chemical weapons we take out. Good God.. far from ignorant huh? Sounds like it! Also, the last time I checked our soldiers sign up voluntarily. They sign up knowing that protecting EVERYONE's human rights is part of the job description as an American soldier. Don't want that responsibility? Dont sign up
- And who said anything about oil? Spew off some more uneducated comments... Please[/QUOTE]

Talk about uneducated comments!! You seem to have the market cornered on them. It is all about oil!!!!Seriously? Are you that stupid??? America has no interest in Syria other than to get and help Europe get an easy oil supply!! Read or listen the news before you go running that coxsucker of yours idiot. Everyone wants an oil pipeline through Syria genius!!It just makes it kind of inconvenient to build with a civil war going on there!!

Also, I signed up voluntarily and later went to BUDS and served on the teams so believe me when I say that NO soldier voluntarily enlists and risk their lives to fight alongside of or to protect terrorists!! Before you comment retard, know your facts and if you don't then just keep your mouth shut before somebody shuts it for you! If you feel the desire to keep running your mouth meet me somewhere and let me educate your punk ass on manners and foreign relations.

P.s...No country would come to our aid if this happened to us..stop being dillusional
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#20 Sep 5, 2013
f the bible wrote:
The bible has nothing to do with this. It must have been real hard for the guys that wrote the bible to come up with someone from the north would bring down israel. Since at that time the whole north was muslim. U milton idiots kill me. The bible is a fable!! A great story that promotes good morals and charachter but nothing more. There are hundreds of religions. What makes u idiots think that yours is the only one that is real??? None of them are real. Evolution is a proven fact. And these anti-obama republicans are a joke. Usually the republicans are pounding the war drum the hardest. But because Obama wants to do it. They are all against it. Its gotten out of hand. Syria broke the Geneva convention. It requires retaliation. If we dont then why wouldnt every country that has these weapons start to use them. The UN went in and inspected the site and proved that the weapons were used. So therefore it is our job to police. The un is like a governing body. They are not an actual country that can retaliate on their own. But a bunch of countries that make decisions together to come up with a resolution. We have always been the strong arm of the UN. When we r not. Then we should really worry. Because then people would be invading us. The point is. Syria messed up. Now they have to pay. Stop being racist tea bagging republicans and understand what this means in the big picture. We have to protect the innocent. No matter what religion they happen to be. The economy is not so bad that we cant drop a bunch of american made bombs in american made air craft. By americans getting paid to drop the bombs. Seems like americans winning to me. And F israel. Biggest waste of tax payer money of all time. To protect a religous site with tax payer money that comes from people of all religions. I hope Iran blows that place off the map
You f returd. When these prophesies were written there was no islam. As a matter of fact both jews and arabs worshipped the real god that jews and christians still worship.Islam was started by Mohammed after he was supposedly visited by an angel disguised as Gabriel.this was really satan posing as Gabriel and it was done for the purpose of setting these arabs against Gods favorite nation of Israel because Satan like yourself hates them. How do i know this is true? Because the bible says to believe nothing other then what is written here even if it appears to be an angel from heaven.Well dumb ass thats exactly what happened in 400 ad when Mohammed was visited by a so called angel and given the verses for the koran by satan disguised as Gabriel.And the U.N. is nothing but a socialist body and a paper tiger that hasnt got the balls to do anything but repeat itself with the same words "WAIT, lets give it more time"just likle they did before Bush went into Iraq.Com e to find out many of the U.N. nations were doing business with Saddam when there was supposed to be a damn embargo on him.They also dragged their feet allowing thousands of christians in Darfur to be slaughtered by moslems until finally the African union went in and put a stop to it themselves.they allowed christians to be slaughtered by moslems in the Sudan until the southern part of that nation broke away and started their own new country.And evolution has never been proven.Its still a theory thats actually losing support from alot of physicists. And if you werent such a reprobate minded shit you might see from scripture where the first earth age(dinosaur era) is mentioned. and like i've said i've studied prophesy and have seen things come to pass that was foretold even right down to the exact yr in modern times as well as military alignment of nations as promised in the last days.Coincidence? No fortune teller or seer is that exact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr -meabadboy- 2,881
Trump crushed in 1st debate 4 hr The Last Warrior ... 15
Milton ginos 7 hr Dr Phil Good 9
strange sightings on sycamore and charlies creek 20 hr Bahahaha 23
Milton Music Thread (Jun '13) Tue Musikologist 13
matt chapman (Jun '11) Mon Behind the cutains 27
GoFundMe for Marcia Gayle Johnston Mon Justicewillbedone 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages