First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Chesapeake, OH

#41 Mar 5, 2013
What is wrong with these people!!!

Hurricane, WV

#42 Mar 5, 2013
Another reason they probably got fired was that they were putting people on the low rent list while charging them full price. This happened to my sister who sued and was awarded about 12 thousand dollars in money she had payed out in rent but shouldnt have. How this became known was that my brother called the home company to complain about our sister having been skipped over on the low rent list by new tenants. They informed my brother that according to their records my sister had been on the low rent list for years.They then began an investigation and found she was either falsifying records or wasnt keeping up her paper work.

Columbus, OH

#43 Mar 6, 2013
lmfao wrote:
They keep talking about welfare drama but anyone who lives in those shity ass apartments is the welfare trash!! They don't work so they cannot afford for their rent to be higher than 40 bucks a month!! Get off your asses and get a job and stop using all of your time defending pieces of shit
I know someone who lives in the apartments and has held the same job for several years now!I lived at Green Meadows as a kid and my mother worked! My entire family at one time or another has lived at lower income apartments and they all work.

Columbus, OH

#44 Mar 6, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I live here and for a 2 bed room we pay $540 a month and both of us work they do have rental assistance but that is for only half the apartments
I would love to know what you do for a living?Someone with all the class as yourself must be pretty important! Or is it impotent?Is that the reason for so much bitternesss?

United States

#45 Mar 6, 2013
Real Reason wrote:
Jackie accused Shane and Myla of rape. She said it was rape because she wasn't supposed to be doing anything with tenants or she could get fired. People found out about 3way she had so she claimed rape to save her job. Long story short Shane took polygraph and passed then Jackie refused to take one. Reason she was fired is Shane n Myla is suing Encore(Jackies boss) and Jackie. They just got their papers two weeks ago then Encore fired her cause they didn't want to be held responsible. I've seen the polygraph results and attorney papers myself. Jackie doesn't want anyone to know the real reason she was fired. The fact is Jackie lied then it caught up with her. Mess with a bull then you get the horn. It's not over yet she has to go to court over the lawsuit.
Obviously Shane n Myla's deceitful suing attempt didn't work out so well for them. LOL!

United States

#46 Apr 26, 2013

Huntington, WV

#47 Apr 27, 2013
Where's Doug?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tori Ross 6 hr Wait For It 2
Horny women in Milton? (Aug '15) 6 hr Not on this site 20
who is Nick McGrew 9 hr just curious 1
Phyllis Smith ? Moving Mikes daughters out 12 hr Phylliskinfolk 5
Mike Hysell Married Phyllis Smith Day after New... 19 hr nichi 8
Who is Ben Harshbarger (Nov '16) Sun Long TIme Gone 50
Mental illness in Milton Sun What do you think 4

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages