Playing For Change
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#1 Feb 18, 2013
This is a thread of peace.

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#2 Feb 18, 2013

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Everyone is welcome except for stalking trolls which will be removed through the trap doors. LOL

XXX

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Welcome Miss Raven and EO!

“Remember Wounded Knee”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Earth * Fire * Air * Water

#5 Feb 18, 2013
To bad that trollpix doesn't have the insight to permanently delete stalking trolls that are breaking Federal cyber laws and putting their business in further jeopardy.

/'\

“Remember Wounded Knee”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Earth * Fire * Air * Water

#6 Feb 18, 2013
They will all go down with the ship and the sharks will be waiting, as they are here.

“Remember Wounded Knee”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Earth * Fire * Air * Water

#7 Feb 18, 2013
I will follow in the footsteps of Susan and I have all the information to deliver to the Moderators about the reason for their growing losses.

/'\

“Remember Wounded Knee”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Earth * Fire * Air * Water

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Amazing how 5% of the topix populace can destroy the other past 95%.

/'\

“IT IS OVER”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

GIVE IT UP

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Now back to peace, hope, and love.

“IT IS OVER”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

GIVE IT UP

#10 Feb 18, 2013
It is much less stressful.

“IT IS OVER”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

GIVE IT UP

#11 Feb 18, 2013
And quite healthy.

“IT IS OVER”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

GIVE IT UP

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Which is hard to find here these days.

Timex

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Business is slow.

XXX

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Maybe some Shine Time would help.



XXX

“Remember Wounded Knee”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Earth * Fire * Air * Water

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Shine would be good now. It's under 20 with horrible winter weather in the forecast.

/'\

“Remember Wounded Knee”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Earth * Fire * Air * Water

#16 Feb 19, 2013
It's not going to be pleasant.

/'\

“IT IS OVER”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

GIVE IT UP

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Maybe door prizes would help.

“IT IS OVER”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

GIVE IT UP

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Or free drinks and munchies.

Timex

“The single twin!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Hi all, I'm running a little short on time today!

“The single twin!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2013
I'll get props passed around now though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessi Setliffs (Apr '12) 4 min Lol 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Missy 4,200
Libtards drop the ball again Mon The Last Warrior... 11
Look at the bitch a morrison Mon Wow 6
Milton drugs Mon Yes Yes Yes 19
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) Aug 20 Shonetyumm 253
Amanda Lynn gets married Aug 19 Nasty 12

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages