Booty Shorts n Cowboy Boots

Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Spectator

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Who made this the thing to wear? It's appalling seeing litte 13 yr olds wearing this crap! I would NEVER allow my daughter to walk outta the house looking like a hooker!

And who is this mother who let her 8 and 10 yr old girls wear nothing but jean shorts and white sports bras and take pictures of them while they pose like they are in Playboy?

Disgusting! I'm glad my daughter is naturally beautiful and proud of herself so she doesn't have to dress for attention, because she gets enuf!
fyi

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Cowboy boots with shorts is fine no different than flip flops and shorts. But sports bras yeah that's a different story. You can wear things in a certain way to make them trashy or cute.
country girl

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Hmm maybe we should all dress like a wigger and wear are pants around are knees and wear shirts threes sizes to big haha I don't think so cowboy boots and shorts are what we country girls like to wear if you have a problem with it just deal cause we don't really care lol
Spectator

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 6, 2012
It's really only a problem when young girls wear this stuff, otherwise, it doesn't bother me so much.
agreed

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
It is beyond me why a parent doesn't have enough respect for their daughters than to let them dress like hoes at such a young age! I mean how are we ever suppose to teach them to have respect for themselves if those in charge of them have none for them...a girl can dress however she wants when she is responsible for herself.....otherwise it just makes everyone involved look TRASHY
jusayin

Proctorville, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Dont wear the shorts up past the crack, and for the shirts, sports bra is a bra for under the shirt, and tank tops why is it they gotta wear tank tops so tight that their boobs hang out and they gotta keep pullin their tops back up
Mike

Ardsley, NY

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Oh sorry I was having a flash back about a night with Mckenzie Freeman. Booty shorts and boots loved her in that Boy it was good though 7 hrs of fun.
fyi

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2012
It's not what you wear that makes you trash its your life style. My daughter can wear what she wants as long as it covers her and.yes shorts tops and boots cover ya. Don't live like trash and you won't be considered trash.
hmm

Ardsley, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Acually people judge on looks ALONE constantly.....pasties cover the nips so in theory strippers aren't trashy either lmfao... its funny to me when moms live thru their daughters making them hoes then try an take up for them
Someones Mother

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 13, 2012
I agree with hmm, you should not live vicariously thru your children. Don't dress them like ho's and thugs and they might not become what you dress them to be.

Little girls, under 18, should NOT dress for old men, molesters, rapists, etc. They think it might be cute until one of them finds themselves at knife or gun point.

Don't allow your children to become of victim of something that they will never forget!!! A family oriented place like the fair is not a place to dress like a stripper or whore!
fyi

Ardsley, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2012
First no matter how you dress gives no reason for a man to rape someone. Second, um I see cheerleaders that wear shorts a lot shorter than they should and they are representing schools. But for some reason people find that ok. I would much rather my daughter wear shorts and boots then dress like half these cheerleaders do.
wishing

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Mike wrote:
Oh sorry I was having a flash back about a night with Mckenzie Freeman. Booty shorts and boots loved her in that Boy it was good though 7 hrs of fun.
I agree! She can fill out a pair of shorts. Like to get into what's inside those shorts. It looks yummy!
Q

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2012
wishing wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! She can fill out a pair of shorts. Like to get into what's inside those shorts. It looks yummy!
That's the easy part buddy.
wishing

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Q wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the easy part buddy.
hopefully!
Really Guys

Ashburn, VA

#15 Nov 6, 2012
PUKE!!!!
1 post removed
XX

Ardsley, NY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
ISeeYou wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jean. Sorry I didn't pack my boots.
Mckenzie
Saw some nice pictures of her in shorts
wishing

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Nov 6, 2012
XX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mckenzie
Saw some nice pictures of her in shorts
I don't want pictures. I want what is in those shorts
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Well, lets be honest, we only see it as trashy or slutty due to the way society has brought us up. Now do i like seeing preteens dressed like that? Hell no.. But who am i to judge what ppl allow there kids to get away with. My son won't be dressed like an ass but i'm not going to force any certain dress code on him. Yall just need to chill. Worry about your own kids, and if your kids are grown then find something better to do with your time than rant about everybody else.
XX

Ardsley, NY

#22 Nov 7, 2012
McKenzie wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmm I love getting off to this!!!
I know you do girl.
XX

Ardsley, NY

#23 Nov 7, 2012
McKenzie wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmm I love getting off to this!!!
You like getting off to a number of things girl. Like to see you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milton expansion 9 hr Ol one nut 6
T&m Deer where's the old employers all kids and... 11 hr Kid 2
Evils of planned parenthood 17 hr The Last Warrior ... 21
Johnny Ray Black Tue jealousy 2
Hurricane Walmart Tue wondering 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Caring 4,303
spurlock home (Jan '13) Tue also from the ridge 18

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance