Jamie and Cory Shull
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ron burgundy

United States

#23 May 29, 2011
My family wrote:
K the sad part is Jamie was just trying to get Cory an amber to watch his kids while he went to see his wife at the hospital an Cory said I only have 1 kid which is Dakota . Jamie said son ur about the lowest dad Ive ever seen wat is wrong with u these kids r urs to. Then Cory jumped up an they got into it . Then Jamie just walked out an was gone home an Cory kept saying come on down here old man if u wanna fight let's do it an that's when he stabbed him . It's so sad can't even watch his own kids for his dad to go to the hospital to see his own mom
I don't understand any of this!

Please read your post before you submit it.
Thatsright

Charleston, WV

#24 May 30, 2011
Cory shoulda just stabbed himself in the throat and done everybody a favor
toonosey

United States

#25 Jun 13, 2011
every family has its faults i think everyone jus needs to mind their own.. for 1 cory didnt go to court n fight for thos kids jenny n jamie did cory proved to everyone right there he didnt want to take care of them...u cant make somebody do something they dont want to jenny n jamie chose to keep them not cory...& 2 jamie went into corys home nd started the fight jamie shulls been known for alot of crazy shit cory was fightin for his life bc i was told by corys wife that jamie literally was bout to kill him..& 3 they will be fine n a month or 2 jus a family fight so all of ya just leave it alone this worlds messed up enough!
thats mean

Tulsa, OK

#26 Jun 14, 2011
Thatsright wrote:
Cory shoulda just stabbed himself in the throat and done everybody a favor
u shouldn't say things like that
Idiots

United States

#27 Nov 23, 2011
It may have been corys house but wasn't it on jamies property. Enough said.
Thats rite

United States

#28 Nov 25, 2011
Jamie can't stay mad at Cory then that would mean him an amber couldn't be around each other an then that would stop amber an Jamie sneaking around screwing behind Cory an Jenny's back amber screwed Keith's stepdad for drugs then she was with Scottie Shull an now she married Cory an does Jamie so she can get wat she wants.
Get a life

United States

#29 Dec 1, 2011
U guys really don't have a life that's sad...anyways I don't see anything wrong with Amber she's a good mom and wife unlike u u don't even take care of urs that's sad and what she did in her pass is the pass and she never sleep with scotty or Jamie she not that low we all know u sleep with scotty but that's u u guys will sleep with anybody for a pill.. And she don't go and meet ppl at the park while her old man is working his butt off so please leave her name out of ur mouth and get a real life....thanks have a nice day..
fishstix

Charleston, WV

#30 Dec 3, 2011
i rambled on incoherently while the dark woman in the corner continued to pluck feathers from a very unhappy chicken. it was all fun and games until martha decided to throw mud at everyone. it got all over the preachers birthday cake and everything. if momma hadnt been there to put a hurtin on old miss martha then im afraid wed all be on a raft halfway to china by now.
1 post removed
unknown

Charleston, WV

#32 Dec 16, 2011
thats rght Amber is a ho she will sleep with anyone and cory is stupid that he dont open his eyes and see she wants back with donald so bad its killing her!! she slept with everyone in that house hell sometimes even in the next room!! by the way her kid dont even belong to cory it belongs to jamie! and yes she has been with jamie shull since her and cory got together thats why she gets money off him all the time for her pills!!! hell she was fuking her own brothers girlfriend just like a month ago sick a$$!!! and amber isnt a to good of a mom she wont even let cory have anything to do with the only 2 childern he has lexi and josiah witch dna was done on to show but she wont get dna on hers and jamie and pressing it like he did brittany kay because he knows the kid is his!!! poor jenny she needs to get away from this monster!!! he beats on her and there daughter Samantha she is, is a needle junkie meth head! "lord help this family" they r all sick in the head" and that wasnt to all shulls that was just to jamie ciry amber and samantha!! enough said now there is the truth on that family and about lil pop heisnt all megans she better look again he was with rogers girl friend the whole time they was together then she moved to his sister amber now trying to be back with kristy and kristy wont have her nasty a$$ and lil pop has been with half the ridge so megan might wanna go get checked for some std's!! but enough said for now!!! much love unknown
hailey

Barboursville, WV

#33 Dec 17, 2011
Im glad to hear some one say this is not to all the Shulls bc you are exactly right!!!Alot of them are really good people and just like other families we cant help what some do.We dont understand alot of them either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lonnie "scotty" shull (Nov '11) 23 hr Blah blah blah 17
Rachel scarberry Wed Yep 11
Brittany Ellis (Jan '17) Wed Trump jr 20
Piggly Wiggly Tue Trump jr 33
Mike Hysell Mason County Farm Tue JOe 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) Tue JJ Kid 227

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance