Jamie and Cory Shull
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Left Fork Barker Ridge

Beach City, OH

#1 May 19, 2011
Does anyone know whats going on we live down below them and someone said Cory Stabbed Jamie..Just wondering what was going on their is cops out here everywhere..
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#2 May 19, 2011
Left Fork Barker Ridge wrote:
Does anyone know whats going on we live down below them and someone said Cory Stabbed Jamie..Just wondering what was going on their is cops out here everywhere..
It was a one armed man.
Left Fork Barker Ridge

Medina, OH

#3 May 19, 2011
We seen them leave with Jamie in the ambulance taking him to the hospital but didnt see Cory leave im sure once again he will get by with what he done and his mom and dad has done so much for him and his children..just saying...so does anyone else know anything on Jamie how bad he was hurt it is so sad stuff like this goes on in their family
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#4 May 19, 2011
We seen them leave with Jamie in the ambulance taking him to the hospital but didnt see Cory leave im sure once again he will get by with what he done and his mom and dad has done so much for him and his children..just saying...so does anyone else know anything on Jamie how bad he was hurt it is so sad stuff like this goes on in their family
But isn't it great entertainment for all the gossip people.
weho

United States

#5 May 19, 2011
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't it great entertainment for all the gossip people.
"dam pills" !!! does me that way every time , just makes me wana go batshit crazy !
Left Fork Barker Ridge

Medina, OH

#6 May 19, 2011
It's not gossip when you try to find out how one of ur neighbors are doing..and IMHO your always in everyones business but thats cool u keep the topix up beat they need more like you..I just hope Jamie is okay and that he didnt have to have surgery......
ima

Hurricane, WV

#7 May 19, 2011
yes corey stabbed jamie with butcher knife in the leg they were fight again but yes its true
ima

Hurricane, WV

#8 May 19, 2011
they got into a fight and corey stabbed jamie in the leg with a butcher knife and mr imho thats my family so blank off k ppl just wondering whats going on
Left Fork Barker Ridge

Medina, OH

#9 May 19, 2011
they got into a fight and corey stabbed jamie in the leg with a butcher knife and mr imho thats my family so blank off k ppl just wondering whats going on

Ima: hope Jamie is doing good and that he will be okay didnt want to start a conflict on here but wasnt sure on how to check on him..We live right down the road and seen them leave with him and was just worried and didnt want to come up their not knowing what was going on..He's a good guy we all have our foughts but i know anytime anyone our family has asked him for help he always helps when he can him and Jenny are both good people..
weho

United States

#10 May 19, 2011
ima wrote:
" hey imho i think we bttr skip this years family reunion " sounds like there was a glover in the wood pile somewhere ! lol !
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#11 May 19, 2011
ima wrote:
Don't tell me to back off, or I'll have Corey get you too!
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#12 May 19, 2011
weho wrote:
<quoted text> " hey imho i think we bttr skip this years family reunion " sounds like there was a glover in the wood pile somewhere ! lol !
I still say the Glovers are worse. Rather have a knife in the leg than a d*ck up my *ss
weho

United States

#13 May 19, 2011
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say the Glovers are worse. Rather have a knife in the leg than a d*ck up my *ss
hey it might spice up uplove life then rn1979 would have to stick her finger up ur aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahole
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#14 May 20, 2011
weho wrote:
<quoted text> hey it might spice up uplove life then rn1979 would have to stick her finger up ur aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahole
That's one way of looking at it.
1 post removed
A friend of the family

Ogden, AR

#16 May 20, 2011
It's not gossip when you try to find out how one of ur neighbors are doing..and IMHO your always in everyones business but thats cool u keep the topix up beat they need more like you..I just hope Jamie is okay and that he didnt have to have surgery......
Jamie is okay the blade broke off in his leg and they had to remove it. No major surgery but Jenny is still in the hospital with heart promblems so please keep hem in your prayers.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#17 May 21, 2011
A friend of the family wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie is okay the blade broke off in his leg and they had to remove it. No major surgery but Jenny is still in the hospital with heart promblems so please keep hem in your prayers.
Ouch!
1 post removed
jks

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 21, 2011
imho hope the shulls find out who you are soon.you will be running more than your mouth then.can't wait.if then law don't get you first for your perverted comments on here about females.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#20 May 22, 2011
jks wrote:
imho hope the shulls find out who you are soon.you will be running more than your mouth then.can't wait.if then law don't get you first for your perverted comments on here about females.
All this talk of law enforcement. Think I should lawyer up?
soon

Saint Albans, WV

#21 May 26, 2011
would be a good idea.and soon.oh yea
My family

United States

#22 May 29, 2011
K the sad part is Jamie was just trying to get Cory an amber to watch his kids while he went to see his wife at the hospital an Cory said I only have 1 kid which is Dakota . Jamie said son ur about the lowest dad Ive ever seen wat is wrong with u these kids r urs to. Then Cory jumped up an they got into it . Then Jamie just walked out an was gone home an Cory kept saying come on down here old man if u wanna fight let's do it an that's when he stabbed him . It's so sad can't even watch his own kids for his dad to go to the hospital to see his own mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a female friend 2 hr A great guy 15
big pete/ lil pete in culloden (Feb '11) 9 hr Yoo 17
jackie n tynere (Mar '12) Tue PeppaPig 37
How many Milton girl ever had a train pulled on... Apr 23 Birdman 5
Samantha Shull (Nov '10) Apr 23 Birdman 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
Blessing Boxes Apr 20 Ywnk 4

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages