UsetoworkatMMBH

Mexico, MO

#84 Oct 25, 2013
I have worked with Reuben in the past and he was always an ass kisser always trying to get people in trouble or fired. I guess what goes around comes around. And he's seeing it first hand. And to take nude photes of the patients is JUST FUCKING SICK!!!! And to do it as a joke. He has to be messed up in the head!!!!! I see nothing about those patients that is a joke. I wonder how he would feel if it was photes of his sisters or mom or dad?
coworker

Chesapeake, OH

#85 Oct 26, 2013
Jerk should have fessed up about the affairs he had instead of dragging everyone else into his problems....not cool that so many people have to pay for your fck up Fetty.
A friend

Vienna, WV

#86 Oct 26, 2013
first of people should not throw stones who love in glass houses! Those who know Reuben know the real story and that it was all a joke! You people have have small and closed minds! Reuben is a wonderful man and person and had no affairs with anyone! You can be friends with the opposite sex without having any type of extra activities going on! And furthermore more his trashy a$$ psychotic deranged wife brought a program to bring up old things from his phone also known as stalking to see if he was cheating on her! This lady His ex wife is a trash ball! She lives in filth with her grand kids, her daughter is pregnant by a known sex offender and has her kids around him, she does not clean her house, and you should see the outside of her yard nothing but trash! So let's talk about how he took care of low that did not work but took out student loans to shop and buy new phones, but failed to pay bills or buy groceries, or cleaning supplies to clean that disgusting house she lives in! So you peopl that have nothing better to do with your time get a life and your facts straight! Make sure you trash ball low life peopl make sure all of you all's closet is clean of skeletons before you talk about anyone's else's problems! A bunch of scared loud mouth talking people that hide behind the computer because you are pussys to say it to him
confused

Chesapeake, OH

#87 Oct 26, 2013
A friend wrote:
first of people should not throw stones who love in glass houses! Those who know Reuben know the real story and that it was all a joke! You people have have small and closed minds! Reuben is a wonderful man and person and had no affairs with anyone! You can be friends with the opposite sex without having any type of extra activities going on! And furthermore more his trashy a$$ psychotic deranged wife brought a program to bring up old things from his phone also known as stalking to see if he was cheating on her! This lady His ex wife is a trash ball! She lives in filth with her grand kids, her daughter is pregnant by a known sex offender and has her kids around him, she does not clean her house, and you should see the outside of her yard nothing but trash! So let's talk about how he took care of low that did not work but took out student loans to shop and buy new phones, but failed to pay bills or buy groceries, or cleaning supplies to clean that disgusting house she lives in! So you peopl that have nothing better to do with your time get a life and your facts straight! Make sure you trash ball low life peopl make sure all of you all's closet is clean of skeletons before you talk about anyone's else's problems! A bunch of scared loud mouth talking people that hide behind the computer because you are pussys to say it to him
If this is the way he speaks of his wife and kids, no wonder she is getting a divorce.
confused

Chesapeake, OH

#88 Oct 26, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>If this is the way he speaks of his wife and kids, no wonder she is getting a divorce.
And he is a sick man to take nude photos of mentally ill patients. That is NOT a joking matter.....friend.
His friend

United States

#89 Oct 26, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is a sick man to take nude photos of mentally ill patients. That is NOT a joking matter.....friend.
this is not the way he talks about his wife this is the way people talk about her in general Reuben has never spoke an ill word about her I just know what kind of dirty trash she and her kids are pure trash balls!
His friend

United States

#90 Oct 26, 2013
kreg wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are getting pretty upset over all this. You seem to know a lot about the situation. Maybe you are the one started it all!
Right exactly! I agree misery loves company!
His friend

United States

#91 Oct 26, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you also know he was a tattletale at work? He got various people in trouble and perhaps rightfully so.But what comes around goes around i guess. Only this time it was a vindictive wife filing for divorce. His supervisor daddy must be so proud.Nepotism at its finest.
Since you know of some many people he tattled on can you produce this information? Let's see who he told on?
His friend

United States

#92 Oct 26, 2013
disgusted wrote:
You guys are PATHETIC! stop finding joy in others troubles and worry about your own disgusting existence. Its a sad situation, and yes if what the accusations are claiming are true, then there needs to be consequences but instead of finding joy in others troubles, try praying for everyone involved, rest assured, there will come a time when YOU are going to need that prayer for yourself!!
I agree this goes to show you misery loves company! I can almost guarantee these people commenting are miserable people with no life that thrive off of drama and feel that it's only right they add their two cents in and speak about things they have no clue about just speculation! I bet and guarantee these people would not not dare say these things to Reuben because they pussy's that hide behind a computer !
His friend

United States

#93 Oct 26, 2013
LMAOWU wrote:
Nepotism? Really!?! You think his dad is the reason he had the job? If his dad had so much pull there then why does he no longer work there? The last warrior poet you appearto know so much, but in actuality you know so little.
Exactly agreed!
old friend

Chesapeake, OH

#94 Oct 26, 2013
I know them both, I also know that they were crazy about each other. Sounds like outside interference to me. The Reuben that I know would never do anything like this and Tonya was never jealous of anyone that Reuben was friends with. They had the perfect relationship and people were jealous of them. Maybe new friends should not be trusted, old friends are stunned. Not just me, Reuben and Tonya seek old friends who care for you both, for advice. We are here for both of you, the love that you had should not die over something this stupid.
new feiend

Chesapeake, OH

#95 Oct 26, 2013
Tonya needs a man one that will take care of her and not expect her to work and pay for his toys and his racing. I just happen to be that man. I am waiting for her to get her divorce then she is all mine. You loose Reuben!
lol

Milton, WV

#96 Oct 26, 2013
new feiend wrote:
Tonya needs a man one that will take care of her and not expect her to work and pay for his toys and his racing. I just happen to be that man. I am waiting for her to get her divorce then she is all mine. You loose Reuben!
You mean he wins. Good luck see you in divorce court in about 6 to 8 years. Mr. Valentine! I am glad it finally came out, the accuser is almost always the one doing the cheating. So text messages wont work in a divorce after all? LOL
A friend

Greensburg, PA

#97 Oct 27, 2013
bla bla bla wrote:
Reuben is just the victim of a vendictive, selfish, lazy, welfare suckin, kid stealin, non working, Wayne County piece of shit. So unless you know the "exactly what happened" STFU!
I agree!!! She is dirty ass trash
A friend

Greensburg, PA

#98 Oct 27, 2013
new feiend wrote:
omg lmao what did the dirty whore pay for? What Tanya needs is to stop stalking people find a job clean her house with those nasty ass kids and grand kids living there and clean all that garbage and filth up on the yard! She needs to get her priorities on order that's what the psychotic vindictive trash needs
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#99 Oct 27, 2013
His friend wrote:
<quoted text> I agree this goes to show you misery loves company! I can almost guarantee these people commenting are miserable people with no life that thrive off of drama and feel that it's only right they add their two cents in and speak about things they have no clue about just speculation! I bet and guarantee these people would not not dare say these things to Reuben because they pussy's that hide behind a computer !
He best stick to photography. The warrior poet would give him a shutter eye that would make the cameras pall in comparison.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#100 Oct 27, 2013
Pale not pall...my bad
1 post removed
A friend

Greensburg, PA

#102 Oct 27, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
He no longer works there because he broke the law.
Even supervisor daddies cant circumvent that.It appears the warrior poet does know much,especially the obvious .DUH
you are just another miserable person the last warrior poet! do is make you feel more of a person to speculate and speak on matters that don't concern you or you have no clue about? Or maybe you are another one of these pussy's on her that feels tough behind a computer or phone? Huh?
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#104 Oct 27, 2013
And did Reuben share these pics with his good buddy?
Are you an accessory?
A friend

Huntington, WV

#105 Oct 27, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the evidence against him? Do u know what they have? Or are you just going off the blown up story that the news has put out there?
exactly I agree! Once again these are miserable people who thrive off of any drama and speculate on what "they think" only if closed minds came with closed mouthes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrior Poets top 10 liberal hypocrisies 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 13
Name some hot guys in milton 1 hr Jason Sloan 19
billy edwards (Nov '13) 1 hr niecee 20
kelly thomas (May '15) 5 hr doc 5
would like to know 5 hr doc 1
Should Blacks recieve reparation for slavery 6 hr Jacque 8
AFFAIRS in WOODLINE subdivision SCANDAL 6 hr Sheila 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages