First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jake

Cannelton, WV

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Can't believe the crap about what he did at his former work is true....... Guess you really don't know someone at all.
hey you

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2013
was it really Reuben that got fired??? Wow always thought he was a great worker
Julie

Mayer, MN

#3 Oct 19, 2013
That is crazy! I can't believe it either.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#4 Oct 19, 2013
hey you wrote:
was it really Reuben that got fired??? Wow always thought he was a great worker
Did you also know he was a tattletale at work? He got various people in trouble and perhaps rightfully so.But what comes around goes around i guess. Only this time it was a vindictive wife filing for divorce. His supervisor daddy must be so proud.Nepotism at its finest.
Scott

Cannelton, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Guess you really never know someone.
Abc

Cannelton, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you also know he was a tattletale at work? He got various people in trouble and perhaps rightfully so.But what comes around goes around i guess. Only this time it was a vindictive wife filing for divorce. His supervisor daddy must be so proud.Nepotism at its finest.
Funny. I'd like to see how his daddy is going try to get him out of this.
disgusted

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Oct 19, 2013
You guys are PATHETIC! stop finding joy in others troubles and worry about your own disgusting existence. Its a sad situation, and yes if what the accusations are claiming are true, then there needs to be consequences but instead of finding joy in others troubles, try praying for everyone involved, rest assured, there will come a time when YOU are going to need that prayer for yourself!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Nepotism? Really!?! You think his dad is the reason he had the job? If his dad had so much pull there then why does he no longer work there? The last warrior poet you appearto know so much, but in actuality you know so little.
suz

Hurricane, WV

#9 Oct 20, 2013
What did he do?
hmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Oct 20, 2013
I heard he was caught giving head..bahhahah
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#11 Oct 20, 2013
LMAOWU wrote:
Nepotism? Really!?! You think his dad is the reason he had the job? If his dad had so much pull there then why does he no longer work there? The last warrior poet you appearto know so much, but in actuality you know so little.
He no longer works there because he broke the law.
Even supervisor daddies cant circumvent that.It appears the warrior poet does know much,especially the obvious .DUH
Abc

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
He no longer works there because he broke the law.
Even supervisor daddies cant circumvent that.It appears the warrior poet does know much,especially the obvious .DUH
Haha. Your right. Plus we are taking about joe blows dad. Not the president. Law is law. He broke it.
1 post removed
Knew him

Cannelton, WV

#14 Oct 20, 2013
Not the type of actions I thought he would be in. Kinda lost on this whole thing and other mess he's in. I guess you never know some one at all. I just can't believe it.
Justified

Rochester, PA

#15 Oct 21, 2013
This man talked shit about everyone he ever came in contact with. He made over exaggerated statements to supervisors about incidents that have occurred while he was or wasn't around. However he would be your best friend to your face maybe that is a good quality lol...anyway if he did take pictures of those patients naked I hope they throw the book at him truly
blah blah

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Most of you all seem to know so much about people, and saying things like supervisor daddy cant help him out of this one. If he is a supervisor then why haven't we heard about the rest of the family working there. I have heard of his family before and how helpful they are, but what I hear from you all I guess I heard wrong!?!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#17 Oct 21, 2013
blah blah wrote:
Most of you all seem to know so much about people, and saying things like supervisor daddy cant help him out of this one. If he is a supervisor then why haven't we heard about the rest of the family working there. I have heard of his family before and how helpful they are, but what I hear from you all I guess I heard wrong!?!
I dont know.Maybe you dont know where everyone else in america works either? LOL
bla bla bla

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 21, 2013
Reuben is just the victim of a vendictive, selfish, lazy, welfare suckin, kid stealin, non working, Wayne County piece of shit. So unless you know the "exactly what happened" STFU!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#19 Oct 21, 2013
bla bla bla wrote:
Reuben is just the victim of a vendictive, selfish, lazy, welfare suckin, kid stealin, non working, Wayne County piece of shit. So unless you know the "exactly what happened" STFU!
Ooooeeee!, pleeze dont beat me massa.lol
But didnt i post that exact thing about his vindictive wife? DUH
Ole Rassus, iz does know much massa.
Abc

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Oct 21, 2013
I'm sorry. What does other people have to do with him taking nude photos of people he is sopouse to be caring for? So if I break the law I can point the finger at whoever I like. Sounds like an excuse. So maybe you should read the facts and make sure you know what and who your talking about.
huh

United States

#21 Oct 21, 2013
Abc wrote:
I'm sorry. What does other people have to do with him taking nude photos of people he is sopouse to be caring for? So if I break the law I can point the finger at whoever I like. Sounds like an excuse. So maybe you should read the facts and make sure you know what and who your talking about.
Have you seen the evidence against him? Do u know what they have? Or are you just going off the blown up story that the news has put out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just gonna leave this here 54 min he who cast stones 8
sewlady 56 min pot calling kettl... 2
Loretta Armstrong beating her child 1 hr Concerned 27
Ohio vally bank milton 2 hr right 2 know 19
Hypothetical question 13 hr Tony 2 toes 4
mayor race starts next year 13 hr TacoBellBitch 13
who is scott claay 15 hr kim 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages