Posted in the Milton Forum

is me

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2011
what do u think of him ??
Meeee tooooo

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2011
I think he is really nice and a good person. Ive lived out here my whole life close to the Smith's and they are all pretty decent people.
hick from the sticks

New York, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Robert is a straight up guy. And is a good person has no problem helping ppl out. There all nice except his sister she's a piece of work
lmfao

Winfield, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2011
for real ! HE IS A bar ho !!! and a p.o.s !// u just dont know the real "CLEAVER" would put a knife in any ones back !! to get laid ! or screw his own friends over ! i know for fact REMBER ME ?
hick from the sticks

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2011
No never met an lmfao before odd name
Like it is

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2011
hahahaha

Anyway, ya he is kinda a ho but what guy isnt? That doesnt make him a bad person.

He is single and living life....
Sister

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Which sister is a piece of work? He has three. This must be one of the people he sales his drugs to.Well for your information his family knows him better then anyone.He uses people, do him a favor see if u ever get one in return.He has never had a girlfriend over the age of 30 until recently. He likes to screw married women, so don't leave him alone with your women he will be in her pants before u know it. When the man finds out his women has been screwing Robert, according to Robert the women is a lying whore. This is true info I can give names if u want. He screwed around on his wife,she finally got tired of it an started doing the same. His family recently found out he is a theif. I do believe I can speak for my whole family when I say he is a prick we can not stand, he needs to take his fucking camper to hurricane where his house is an stay there. The only reason he is here is because he needed to be beside mommy an daddy he was to scared to stay in the house by himself. So whoever this hick is,keep your fucking comments to yourself until u know the real person u r talking about. If u want more information about this prick u think is a good guy call the piece of work u r talking about all the numbers r in the book.
hateful bitch

Hurricane, WV

#8 Oct 20, 2011
dammit cleaver u done went a pissed some people off lol come down to the bar i got ur first beer and rudy said hes got ur second one just cuz we got a 15 second laugh. at ur cost now thats funny best wishes to u and urs u know we love ya lmfao for real.
sister

Little Valley, NY

#9 Oct 25, 2011
Iam not hateful bitch. U people r clueless.
hubert

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 28, 2011
Roberts sister, my name is Hubert. There is nothing wrong with being a whore and Robert is a good guy.He has helped your hubby work on YOUR car many times.I guess that makes him a bad person huh ???Robert doesn't do drugs for your info also.And by the way your son has a nice police record also from what I have seen....Who has the drug problem hummm ???? Momma or daddy doesn't pay his bills either. Its call a JOB ;)....From what I have seen of you pulling away from the table would do you a lot of good.Robert has helped his momma and daddy a lot.He has more friends than you think or do you think? Hummm think about that one for a while.He has a girl friend and she isn't married.From what I saw of her shes a pretty woman.
screwu

Winfield, WV

#11 Oct 31, 2011
yelp sounds like hubert is another camper whore that must have hit her head on the door after he lures them into his parking lot manchine "after another hard night at the bar. f.y.i. he has screwed his parents out of so much and wounnt even pay his own utility bills . still depends on his "mommy"
screwu

Winfield, WV

#12 Oct 31, 2011
also "mr drug free" you dont wana throw rock"s if you live in a glass house or "camper" stupid !
hahaha

United States

#13 Nov 1, 2011
U all don't wanna talk about screwing people outa money how much dose the lil princess over the hill have out on loan an I guess ur payin it back right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal miners 1 hr Herman j 3
Looking for Tammy Freeman 6 hr Big Box 2
Kristy shull 6 hr Big Box 15
luewanna sowards 7 hr Bustin nuts 25
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) Tue NoJoke 187
chelle Tue Jenna James 29

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance