Susan Holtzworth
1down2togo

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 19, 2012
It's so nice to see one of the three most evil pieces of garbage that ever darkened the educational systems door step is finally gone where she belongs. Straight to purgatory to rot for eternity. The only regret I have about her is not getting to spit in her face and tell her that despite her harassment and lies when I was a student at Milton Elementary I made a good life for myself so she and her other two cronies Zimmerman and Dunlap are utter jokes and failures.

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2012
How dare u that is my family u piece of shit no matter what she did or if u did or didn't like her let us morn her loss she left behind a family that loved her very much! U need prayed for and help
a student
#3 Jun 19, 2012
i had mrs.holzworth when i was a student there and i loved her she was a great teacher and she was nice!!!im sorry to hear she passed away,my thoughts are with the family

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Thank you for the prayers! She lived a great life and we sure will miss her!
Ex Miltonian

Puyallup, WA

#5 Jun 19, 2012
She was one of my favorite teachers. Sorry to hear about your loss.
mas30

Lynchburg, VA

#6 Jun 21, 2012
How did she died anyway? I remember her from Beverly Hills

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Cancer
1down2togo

Huntington, WV

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Im sitting here getting a good harty laugh at the thoughts of her smoking a turd in purgatory while getting butt plumbed by Lucifer. Now if only Zimmerman and Dunlap would join her.....LMAO
MeMe

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 6, 2012
Susan was a wonderful person! What a worthless piece of shit you are 1down2togo to come on Topix and post something like that!!

My condolescences to the family- Susan was wonderful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr loan 1,337
Prayers for those affected by floods 14 hr Tater 18
Megan short 15 hr Lol 5
Does anyone no anything about Josh Morrison? (Nov '10) 17 hr SomeDude 24
chelle 20 hr Jenna James 11
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) Fri SMH 186
Cheating wives Fri Emily 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages