Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
exil

Charleston, WV

#1775 Jul 30, 2013
You people will never shut up.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1776 Jul 31, 2013
exil wrote:
You people will never shut up.
True.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1777 Jul 31, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You say a lot and it says nothing, as in no substance, you are just a troll spamming the Lewisburg forum for attention and would not surprise me if you go *POOF* in the future, topix dislikes spamming buffoons like yourself.
Funny I see the Irony here, but I bet you wont.

BBBBButt what I say has an impact and it means something! nope!
You just arguing...and that's kinda troll like isn't it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1778 Jul 31, 2013
But yeah I get support from my jock strap but I will not support some hick for anything.
2 posts removed
Y black

Blountstown, FL

#1781 Aug 1, 2013
He hates coal but is black as ace of spades going to kill our state

Level 1

Location hidden

#1782 Aug 1, 2013
I hear dueling banjos!
Citizen

United States

#1783 Aug 1, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
I hear dueling banjos!
Are you pretending to be Ned Beatty again?

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#1784 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny I see the Irony here, but I bet you wont.
BBBBButt what I say has an impact and it means something! nope!
You just arguing...and that's kinda troll like isn't it.
What's the use of smacking you around and making you my bytch? You are gonna get banned pretty soon, you are in violation of topix rules in regards to spamming a forum and causing disturbance and making Lewisburg unattractive for any sensible discussions. I am sure the report button has been hit many times on you, I will not do it because you may be fun to smack around.

Just saying..

Level 1

Location hidden

#1785 Aug 2, 2013
Go ahead report me, they really don't seem to care, but deep down you know I'm right, and that's whats getting you so upset.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#1786 Aug 3, 2013
Go ahead report me, they really don't seem to care, but deep down you know I'm right, and that's whats getting you so upset.
Dont need to, you only show up on three threads on the board I am on, and what are you right about? That would be a new concept for you, "but deep down you know I'm right" LMAO.

My point was why post on a board when a turd with the name "Jimmy Love", a future banned personality, having already stained it? It makes no sense, what does make sense is if someone over there gets you schitcanned, you are making that avenue more realistic longer you open thy piehole of yours.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1787 Aug 3, 2013
I think I need a translator on that one, and no you weren't too intelligent for me, quite the opposite in fact, you are making a kind of sense that doesn't.

Oh and yeah look how touchy you are getting about it...I hit the nail right on top the head.
1 post removed
shanking sam news

Kenova, WV

#1789 Aug 6, 2013
I think I need a translator on that one, and no you weren't too intelligent for me, quite the opposite in fact, you are making a kind of sense that doesn't.
Oh and yeah look how touchy you are getting about it...I hit the nail right on top the head.
not a clue you have

Level 1

Location hidden

#1790 Aug 6, 2013
Oh I'm the only one with an actual clue, the rest of you are the ones with lie covered blinders.
2 posts removed
exil

Charleston, WV

#1793 Aug 6, 2013
What's this have to do with Congressman topix?
8 posts removed
exil

Charleston, WV

#1802 Aug 8, 2013
Get A Life People!
10 posts removed
newburg

Pineville, WV

#1813 Aug 10, 2013
Rahall has the experience.
shock

Huntington, WV

#1814 Aug 10, 2013
go back to the original Greek, "politics" had two parts:“poli,” meaning many, and “tics,” meaning blood-sucking parasites,” Cruz explained to the crowd to laughs.“And that fairly accurately describes the state of affairs in Washington today.”
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#1816 Aug 11, 2013
Jimmy_Love wrote:
Awww I liked the spam! at least it was productive!
I believe you actually like yourself, I give maybe a 20% chance of your new login lasting too soon, it was obvious your last one was gonna go "POOF", it was an easy call. Next one goes POOF may result in permanent gray box status or an IP ban. Just saying, you pissed a lot of people off obviously.
2 posts removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#1819 Aug 11, 2013
Jimmy_Love wrote:
Look it's the Nazi!
Actually I'll probably be able to use my old screen name in a couple of days, they tried this crap before it never sticks! Hell I might even be able to use it now.
Nope that would be incorrect, goober here is the link to the home page of your banned account. It aint coming back and your current one will go bye bye too.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/therealji...
1 post removed
Jimmy Love

York, PA

#1821 Aug 12, 2013
This is actually a bit freeing as well and quit sending me private requests for sexual favors you damn dirty republican!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I heard the annexation was still in the works c... 9 min Theif and liar hater 8
Sarah Hayes 1 hr hoe D hoe 10
Mary Susan Caserta made me prolapse! 16 hr confused 7
Dara edwards 16 hr boogie215 8
Dana beaver 20 hr Your mom 2
don mcclellan single again Mon Greg Barker 9
Social security fraud on the ridge Mon Stop being jealous 16
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE