Anyone know her
wow

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Meth Does
curious

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I heard the girl was a.good girl trying to get a job taking care of her kids and husband. Is that true
wow

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2013
curious wrote:
I heard the girl was a.good girl trying to get a job taking care of her kids and husband. Is that true
hahaha You got jokes! Oh shit that's rich Lmao
curious

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Can u let me know a little about her.
u must not know her haha

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
She has been a dirty lying thieving whore her whole life ..she always has been allowed to always come around and taken up for by her mom whos steps she followed. Am whore is her nick name. She done gave up her kids that she left with anyone. She just wanted them for the welfare money she is too spaced to try getting a job. Sorry situation for her kids. Hopefully one days she ends up where she belongs jail so on for prostitution to get her buzz. No one will pay cash for that a$$ just something even don't matter what. She will suck anyone who let her stay with them for her to rob em. Try taking they're man and all they own
Go get checked if u have been with her the b!tch is nasty trashy ..words long unsaid.
bam

Milton, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2013
She not been dirty her whole life only like 7 years of it an she does steal so do be carful she lies out her ass she will put out tears and all to family and to friends what friends she has and I'm sorry but as far as her mom is concerned she's never been as bad as amber yes she's had her fair share of stupid shit but she can change amber can't and won't an amber when she wasn't on drugs was a good person and as far as a husband lol she's never been married before a job hasn't lasted her a week except a strip job she had way back when and she don't have her kids some one in her family is takin care of all of them
haha

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Well 7 years is nice but since I've know her she pushed the oldest on her mom.. how about eight or nine ..u don't strip and not nasty she stripped and shaked her and with no class cause dancers don't bring their job home with them amber did. Her mom is actually a good women with wrong choices due to drugs nd men. They both needed the kids for the wrong reasons. Carla may change but Amber won't cause she doesn't want to. She changes men like her panties ..pray about people with the addictions and paths they put themselves on and cry about li t instead changing it
bam

Milton, WV

#9 Feb 28, 2013
It's like 7 she took care of Taylor's for her first two years and they didn't have them for money or any other assistance
Curiousaf

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Dialated to 6 & ain't even pregnant!
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2013
u mean she is fat?? no she is too methed out. she may have had traylor first year but taylors aunt and uncle had her for years when she was a young. i dont think there will ever be hope for people who dont want to change. she made her bed and i guess just got comfy in it.
shadow

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Puke she has all and any disease and sucks or f@&# for anything if she don't steal it
sue

Mechanicsville, VA

#13 Mar 10, 2013
i say we pray for the kids the hell wiyh her
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#14 Mar 23, 2013
sue wrote:
i say we pray for the kids the hell wiyh her
I agree. It's not easy being a couple little Curds with a P.O.S. as a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) 35 min Haha 245
Milton Exxon 11 hr fostergrant 12
Michael Foster 12 hr kim 6
Amanda Lynn gets married 14 hr Poon 9
cutie in the ankle jewelry. 14 hr sherle 38
Sage of wisdom (Apr '16) 19 hr The Last Warrior ... 117
Jerry Fugate 22 hr You are Good 10

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance