Milton Police Department
r u kidding

Chesapeake, OH

#43 Mar 20, 2013
You people are pathetic !! You can't stand to see these men live happy successful lives with their families. You should just be happy they are all working so you can get your welfare check every month....and I bet of you get in an accident or get robbed you still call them
Kylee

Columbus, OH

#44 Mar 20, 2013
r u kidding wrote:
You people are pathetic !! You can't stand to see these men live happy successful lives with their families. You should just be happy they are all working so you can get your welfare check every month....and I bet of you get in an accident or get robbed you still call them
You wouldn't have brown on the end of your nose if you would get your head out of the pigs ass! Get Real! Why are some people so blind to the truth?
Fyi

United States

#45 Mar 20, 2013
Bunch of corrupt,good-for-nothin low lifes that dont do their job 3/4 of the time
Oh Yeah?

Chesapeake, OH

#46 Mar 20, 2013
Jello wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oh Yeah?"]<quoted text>
If you're talking about the two people I think you are I bet you don't have the balls to say that to their faces. You're a worthless liar! They are great people. Keep running your mouth, I would love to mash it for you :)
"

I did! I told him my thoughts the day he moved in the place beside ours.He also was sleeping with two underage girls and when I reported it was told the Milton police would look into it. Well he is still doing it!!!
Lol. I'm glad you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than trash people on Topix. Let me guess.. He busted you with dope? Probably. Hey why don't you get off your ass and off welfare so I can stop paying for you to live. Loser.
Jello

Columbus, OH

#47 Mar 20, 2013
Lol. I'm glad you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than trash people on Topix. Let me guess.. He busted you with dope? Probably. Hey why don't you get off your ass and off welfare so I can stop paying for you to live. Loser.[/QUOTE]Sorry To Burst your bubble but I don't do drugs and Have had a job since the age of 14!I pay 1300 a month just for our Townhouse so I think Im far from a Welfare recipient.Im positive that my wife and I make in a week what you make in a month Lmao That was the reason we moved from that drug infested welfare land of Milton was so I could provide for my family.
Jello

Columbus, OH

#48 Mar 20, 2013
Nice try jerk off!
Oh Yeah?

Chesapeake, OH

#49 Mar 20, 2013
Jello wrote:
Lol. I'm glad you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than trash people on Topix. Let me guess.. He busted you with dope? Probably. Hey why don't you get off your ass and off welfare so I can stop paying for you to live. Loser. "

Sorry To Burst your bubble but I don't do drugs and Have had a job since the age of 14!I pay 1300 a month just for our Townhouse so I think Im far from a Welfare recipient.Im positive that my wife and I make in a week what you make in a month Lmao That was the reason we moved from that drug infested welfare land of Milton was so I could provide for my family.
I doubt very seriously you make more money than me. Lol. I pull in over $100,000 a year not including my husband. If you pay $1300 a month for a townhouse you're an idiot. That's just a little lower than my mortgage on a $250,000+ house. Nice grammar you have though! Thanks for playing ;)
Jello

Columbus, OH

#50 Mar 20, 2013
I call Bullshit!!!! Thanks for the Grammar lesson Lmao.And No you still wouldn't make as much as my wife alone so I don't need to get into my own income.
Jello

Columbus, OH

#51 Mar 20, 2013
Lol. I'm glad you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than trash people on Topix. Let me guess.. He busted you with dope? Probably. Hey why don't you get off your ass and off welfare so I can stop paying for you to live. Loser.[/QUOTE]You make 100,000 a year living in Milton? Boy its getting deep isn't it?I can't stand a liar lol! Anything to make yourself look better than the other guy huh?Like I said its this mentality that made me move away from idiots like you!!!!!!!!!! Im done with arguing with u simpleton don't bother with a reply.
Jello

Columbus, OH

#52 Mar 20, 2013
And 1300 is cheap in Columbus Ohio btw Idiot!
Oh Yeah?

Chesapeake, OH

#53 Mar 20, 2013
Jello wrote:
Lol. I'm glad you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than trash people on Topix. Let me guess.. He busted you with dope? Probably. Hey why don't you get off your ass and off welfare so I can stop paying for you to live. Loser. "

You make 100,000 a year living in Milton? Boy its getting deep isn't it?I can't stand a liar lol! Anything to make yourself look better than the other guy huh?Like I said its this mentality that made me move away from idiots like you!!!!!!!!!! Im done with arguing with u simpleton don't bother with a reply.
Haha. You're cute. Oh and I don't live in Milton, jackass. I grew up there.:)
Jello

Columbus, OH

#54 Mar 20, 2013
Oh now you don't live in Milton! Ok Whatever! Feed your crap to someone else I have better things to do anyway.Truth be known its you that is on Welfare and Drugs Lmao Bye Bye Loser And yes my wife says Im very Cute
Jeff

Chesapeake, OH

#55 Mar 20, 2013
I make over 100k a year, and I live in Milton ! You don't have to be poor or on drugs to live here!
Jello

Columbus, OH

#56 Mar 20, 2013
Not saying you don't but how many people in Milton make decent money let alone 100,000 + a year?If you make that much you either own a business or have been at the job you do for a long time or have a job for a big corporation out of town or state for that matter!Im sure you work hard at whatever it is you do and I wish Milton had more people like that but unfortunately it doesn't.I just can't someone assuming because of the facts I stated above about two individuals that work for the local police department that Im a liar or on drugs when truth be known its themselves that are unemployed junkie meth addicts!
Oh Yeah?

Chesapeake, OH

#57 Mar 20, 2013
Jello wrote:
Not saying you don't but how many people in Milton make decent money let alone 100,000 + a year?If you make that much you either own a business or have been at the job you do for a long time or have a job for a big corporation out of town or state for that matter!Im sure you work hard at whatever it is you do and I wish Milton had more people like that but unfortunately it doesn't.I just can't someone assuming because of the facts I stated above about two individuals that work for the local police department that Im a liar or on drugs when truth be known its themselves that are unemployed junkie meth addicts!
I have no reason to lie. I'm a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company that I've worked hard to make what I do. I live in Huntington. I grew up in Milton. Are there junkies that live there? Yes, unfortunately many of them. But not all. It's terrible what Milton has become, but that happens in every town. As I said before, if you're referring to the people I thought you were I know they are good people. IF they have a so called drug problem, they hide it awfully well because I've never seen them under the influence of anything.
Jello

Columbus, OH

#58 Mar 20, 2013
We obviously are not thinking of the same people.Yes you make good money my brother is a sales rep!
brown eyes

Saint Albans, WV

#59 Mar 20, 2013
I think it's funny that you comment people don't make 100,000 a year and live in Milton. My husband works for the railroad and makes 90,000-100,000 a year and has been with them for 4 years now. So anyone can still live there doesn't mean all people are druggies and on welfare
FYI

Washington, DC

#60 Mar 20, 2013
Wow, this certainly got off topic fast.
Aunt

Saint Albans, WV

#61 Mar 20, 2013
FYI wrote:
Wow, this certainly got off topic fast.
I just find it funny bc this jello person has commented on quite a few topix on dif forums for the local areas around here. He or she have nothin better todo then comment on stuff.
Jello

Columbus, OH

#62 Mar 20, 2013
Aunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it funny bc this jello person has commented on quite a few topix on dif forums for the local areas around here. He or she have nothin better todo then comment on stuff.
Oh the irony in the post you just made!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big T's girl friend 2 hr Donut 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr mzrevenge 1,385
List Obama's successes the last 8yrs Thu The Last Warrior ... 43
Kris Chapman...rundown pillhead Wed lovemykris 3
Valley Health Milton Wed Average Joe 4
Name some hot guys in milton Wed not in milton 56
fast change oil place Wed hmm 25

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance