The problem children and drugs in Milton

The problem children and drugs in Milton

Posted in the Milton Forum

disrespected

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I have lived in Milton for a long time. I have to admit I have never seen it this bad. We are full of problem children and drugs. It's bad when you can't even go to the park without seeing drug deals go down and watching people use it right there. People the park is for kids. Not drugs. Kids now days are so disrespectful. Parents start using the old fashion way of raising your kids. Back in the day when kids got good ole fashion butt whippings, you didn't have 12 and 13 year olds being pregnant, running all hours of the night, wearing clothes that really isn't clothes at all. You see them wearing revealing items just inviting trouble, then when a man remarks on them, the parents want them arrested and label a sex offender. We need to take Milton back. Get the drugs out of here and the kids off the streets. Its not just the park, its every where. down the street from the park, you can set and watch people smoke their dope right in the yards, sell it right infront of the cops, well one anyways. (which isn't working right at the moment). I have seen O'dell at his house several times. I am just waiting for him to arrest him or at least put so much pressure on him that he moves out of Milton. He is a loud mouth with no respect to no one. He isn't the only one, a few more houses down, you can see the traffic coming and going. It's every where. I know everyone wanted rid of Mullens, but at least when he was here, it wasn't this bad. We need to stand up and stop being cowards. We need to show our children that we mean business.
lol

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2013
I hear ya! If i ever talked to my parents, the way kids do now. I WOULDN'T HAVE TEETH!!! AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN!! By the way who is the cop thats not working at this moment.?
MORELIKEHER

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Apr 27, 2013
this is so stupid. its not bad kids its bad parents. or should i say so called parents. my hero is melissa justice. i love the way she does her mom. she whips that old bitches ass for her. now you talk about a real pos she is one. she lays on drugs, yells all the time, always needs a pill to get her through the day. Melissa is more mature than she is. she has raised her sister and brother, has two kids of her own, put hersel through shool, she is a real heero. her mom gets out of hand and melissa whips her and puts her back in her place. she hates her mom. i have seen what she has did to her mom. the old bitch ask for it. just ask jordan and odell. they tell her to whip that bitches ass, they keep her from going to jail. they know her mom is worthless. i cant blame her from keeping her kids from that monsterous woman. she will do them the same way she did melissa. I know a few more that needs to keep their kids from so called grand parents. i think more kids should be running looooooose in milton, stay the hell away from these so called parents. they are way better off when they do.
................ .......

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Apr 27, 2013
disrespected wrote:
I have lived in Milton for a long time. I have to admit I have never seen it this bad. We are full of problem children and drugs. It's bad when you can't even go to the park without seeing drug deals go down and watching people use it right there. People the park is for kids. Not drugs. Kids now days are so disrespectful. Parents start using the old fashion way of raising your kids. Back in the day when kids got good ole fashion butt whippings, you didn't have 12 and 13 year olds being pregnant, running all hours of the night, wearing clothes that really isn't clothes at all. You see them wearing revealing items just inviting trouble, then when a man remarks on them, the parents want them arrested and label a sex offender. We need to take Milton back. Get the drugs out of here and the kids off the streets. Its not just the park, its every where. down the street from the park, you can set and watch people smoke their dope right in the yards, sell it right infront of the cops, well one anyways.(which isn't working right at the moment). I have seen O'dell at his house several times. I am just waiting for him to arrest him or at least put so much pressure on him that he moves out of Milton. He is a loud mouth with no respect to no one. He isn't the only one, a few more houses down, you can see the traffic coming and going. It's every where. I know everyone wanted rid of Mullens, but at least when he was here, it wasn't this bad. We need to stand up and stop being cowards. We need to show our children that we mean business.
I totally agree!! It definitely isn't the town I grew up in. When I was a kid I would walk the town and see the elderly sitting on their porches talking and they knew who you were never failing to speak and wave. Cars didn't have to be locked and homes were a place of pride .. These days people don't sit out in front unless they have a collection of riffraff sitting with them and smoking their joints and a mirror and straw or needles with them. And I'm not speaking of the elderly. I'm speaking of the teens, 20-30 something's and yes some older . Point is .. Milton is becoming a place better known as the "hood"& and drug town

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 28, 2013
disrespected wrote:
I have lived in Milton for a long time. I have to admit I have never seen it this bad. We are full of problem children and drugs. It's bad when you can't even go to the park without seeing drug deals go down and watching people use it right there. People the park is for kids. Not drugs. Kids now days are so disrespectful. Parents start using the old fashion way of raising your kids. Back in the day when kids got good ole fashion butt whippings, you didn't have 12 and 13 year olds being pregnant, running all hours of the night, wearing clothes that really isn't clothes at all. You see them wearing revealing items just inviting trouble, then when a man remarks on them, the parents want them arrested and label a sex offender. We need to take Milton back. Get the drugs out of here and the kids off the streets. Its not just the park, its every where. down the street from the park, you can set and watch people smoke their dope right in the yards, sell it right infront of the cops, well one anyways.(which isn't working right at the moment). I have seen O'dell at his house several times. I am just waiting for him to arrest him or at least put so much pressure on him that he moves out of Milton. He is a loud mouth with no respect to no one. He isn't the only one, a few more houses down, you can see the traffic coming and going. It's every where. I know everyone wanted rid of Mullens, but at least when he was here, it wasn't this bad. We need to stand up and stop being cowards. We need to show our children that we mean business.
I agree with you! Tom Canterbury doesn't do a damn thing about it either no one does MY Children aren't allowed to go to the park because of all the freakin druggies!
Milton really needs to clean that scum outta here and the biggest ones are the ones that live in the trashy houses behind piggly wiggly just sit at the bus stop some mornings and watch ! the first time a druggie approaches one of my children and asks them to buy drugs well that my friend is the day I get outta my car and beat the living hell out of someone!...It is a shame that the druggies seem to be free to do whatever there are cameras in the park so they know who is doing it... DEA needs to come down here and clean this place out once and for all...if there were more businesses in Milton and kids could get jobs maybe the drug problem wouldn't be so bad. maybe the parents should all group togeather and run the damn druggies outta the park where our kids play. take back the streets and get the police on our side to keep arresting them until they leave!..

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 28, 2013
lol wrote:
I hear ya! If i ever talked to my parents, the way kids do now. I WOULDN'T HAVE TEETH!!! AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN!! By the way who is the cop thats not working at this moment.?
I wouldn't have teeth and my back porch would have been painted bright red. Kids now a days have no respect for the elderly or anyone!. When teens get outta hand I say the parents should suffer because its there fault for not lowering the boom on their asses!. I got my butt whipped all the time when I was growing up and it made me the better person. children have to be taught respect..and taught morals and what is right and what is wrong. I have got onto several teenagers at the park screaming the f word and talking filth in front of my little ones. and the teen age girls are worse than the boys. dressing like prostitutes and they use some really filthy language right in front of little ones at the park I take my children to Hurricane city park now because at least there its not bad!
Paracusia

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Jimmy will personally spank every child if elected!
yep

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Milton_Patriot Gal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you! Tom Canterbury doesn't do a damn thing about it either no one does MY Children aren't allowed to go to the park because of all the freakin druggies!
Milton really needs to clean that scum outta here and the biggest ones are the ones that live in the trashy houses behind piggly wiggly just sit at the bus stop some mornings and watch ! the first time a druggie approaches one of my children and asks them to buy drugs well that my friend is the day I get outta my car and beat the living hell out of someone!...It is a shame that the druggies seem to be free to do whatever there are cameras in the park so they know who is doing it... DEA needs to come down here and clean this place out once and for all...if there were more businesses in Milton and kids could get jobs maybe the drug problem wouldn't be so bad. maybe the parents should all group togeather and run the damn druggies outta the park where our kids play. take back the streets and get the police on our side to keep arresting them until they leave!..
Why do you think it's the mayors fault if the police don't do there job if your guy wins and nothing changes will you blame him also ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelle 5 hr Amy 9
Megan short 7 hr Someonethanknows 3
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) 15 hr SMH 186
Cheating wives 17 hr Emily 5
Prayers for those affected by floods 18 hr Cast iron 12
Milton drugs? Want em gone? 22 hr Iron Sentinel 18
truck driver's (Jan '15) 23 hr Buff Patrol 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages