?

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2012
What happen to her and was she in jail?

“nautica”

Since: Mar 12

Astoria, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Yes she was in jail. And she also has HIV and hep. She goes around screwing everyone and doesn't tell people she has it.Someone needs to report her. Can't u get in trouble for that.
wtf

New York, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2012
vamplover81 wrote:
Yes she was in jail. And she also has HIV and hep. She goes around screwing everyone and doesn't tell people she has it.Someone needs to report her. Can't u get in trouble for that.
okay I've herd the hep thing but when did the "HIV" come about?

“nautica”

New York, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
it came from her own mother.
ha

New York, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
She's in jail again! Wonder what for this time?
1 post removed
bashful

Nitro, WV

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Tara Noe isnt that brenda noes daughter or granddaughter lil raylees mom the baby girl that just had open heart surgery not even 7 months ago. that the whole town of milton was trying to help out, bless lil Raylee she cant help what Tara does. but to be hiv positive and hep pos she has to tell people that she is or thats attempted murder to the men she is with, in case the men dont know. they need to get checked. and umm yeah tara you need to get your self some help.
1 post removed
bashful

Nitro, WV

#9 Apr 30, 2012
Lexy wrote:
<quoted text> Pray for yourself you ignorant hypocritical piece of scum.
lexy i wasnt bashing tara i was just asking a question if that was the same person. and said she does need to get her some help. i have nonthing personal against the girl. after all if she is positive she does need help. so she dont continue to pass it on , and maybe thereis a way to prolong her life. so how am i a hypricyte. i never said anything bad about her. but now that you want to call me scum. you must be trashy to, after all u are friends with a murder mary. so u r trasy to so dont even go there with me. u drunk ass bitch
2 posts removed
Gus

New York, NY

#12 May 5, 2012
I really don't understand the slanderous comments about HIV and hep??? Are you sure about that? How do you know?
U Noe

Columbus, OH

#13 May 5, 2012
Hi its Tara,*Smile* Yes I may have Hep but No HIV 4me, lol... Im in Columbus now with my babygirl Rylee. She just got put on the heart transplant list yestarday evening. we all here are extremely excited!!! Im glad you all have nothing better to talk about though. And just in case your wonderng my moms doin Great also, I for one am thankful to still be here and everyone here enjoys my company and loves me for me! Love ya, Mean it!!!!!
U Noe

Columbus, OH

#14 May 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
*GOD BLESS YOU*
Gus

New York, NY

#15 May 5, 2012
Glad you are doing good. Is Rylee there until the transplant?
shame on u

United States

#16 May 5, 2012
U Noe wrote:
Hi its Tara,*Smile* Yes I may have Hep but No HIV 4me, lol... Im in Columbus now with my babygirl Rylee. She just got put on the heart transplant list yestarday evening. we all here are extremely excited!!! Im glad you all have nothing better to talk about though. And just in case your wonderng my moms doin Great also, I for one am thankful to still be here and everyone here enjoys my company and loves me for me! Love ya, Mean it!!!!!
I don't even know you nor do I care to,but for goodness sakes why are u even reading or commenting on here if your baby is in the hospital.And awaiting a heart for a transplant...Little girl u need to woman up u have a child now and she's so much more important than you are!!It seems to me that u should be spending every second with her not wasting time on here..I will keep you both in my prayers but u need to reevaluate your priorities in life and they start with that lil baby girl.......
1 post removed
Nadio

Danville, WV

#18 May 6, 2012
Lexy wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me your joking! Ok when YOUR ass ends up on topix and people start saying YOU have HIV then we will see how you feel. It may have taken her a total of one min to read this shit and comment back. Babies do tend to sleep on occasion ya know? She's letting all you fools know that her life is in a good place now and she is in a new town with new friends and new goals. And your going to chastise her for defending herself? SHAME ON YOU! I will pray for YOU as well. Judging people you don't even know! Then you have the nerve to bring up prayer? Get on your knees you hypocritical child!
I agree with you girl, and I don't even know you.
If they were getting bashed on here, I'm sure they would take a few minutes outta their day to get on here & look & try to diffuse the lies.
Ignore the ignorance.
Praying for your little girl...
care bear

Nitro, WV

#19 May 7, 2012
good to hear that you are doing well Tara. hope your having a good day. and hope Rylee is doing ok. im sorry to hear that she is in the hospital again. i thought she was doing so good with the last surgery. hang in there tho you have alot of support back here at home. we all love the baby girl. keep us posted. and SHAME ON YOU. how can you bash her like you said you dont know her. and she is taking care of her baby . she has been there for baby girl every step of the way. never left that childs side. you dont know the pain and tears and upsets that Tara and the family and friends have gone through so dont come on here tell her she needs top woman up. when u are no doubt sitting in ur chair on topix sticking a needle in your arm. she takes care of her baby. love ya Rylee get well soon baby girl. come home safe ... be careful Tara stay safe.

“nautica”

United States

#20 May 17, 2012
i know for a fact that she is not with her child and she rarely sees her. she is a worthless piece of shit who needs to grow up and quit going from meth cook to meth cook just to get free dope. i know for a fact thAT she also is shacked up with her boyfriend shooting up dope as we speak. she will fuck anybody and everybody just for dope depending on how big the bag is.....lmao hi tara"smile" its a beautiful blissful daaaayyy.
smile

United States

#21 May 17, 2012
vamplover81 wrote:
i know for a fact that she is not with her child and she rarely sees her. she is a worthless piece of shit who needs to grow up and quit going from meth cook to meth cook just to get free dope. i know for a fact thAT she also is shacked up with her boyfriend shooting up dope as we speak. she will fuck anybody and everybody just for dope depending on how big the bag is.....lmao hi tara"smile" its a beautiful blissful daaaayyy.
oh yea she is supposedly pregnant and doing dope. i know cause i done it with her
Tara Hoe

Seattle, WA

#22 May 17, 2012
Her little Buddy Nicole is locked up for cooking Meth for her!
hi tara

Nitro, WV

#23 May 18, 2012
hope you are doing ok. hope the baby is doing well. havent heard anty thing about her in a minute. give her hugs for me. let her know we love her. praying for her. hope the drs can help her this time.
Mother hen

Westlake, OH

#24 Jul 16, 2012
Who takes.care of that baby if she is that bad
Don

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 16, 2012
I heard the baby had a heart transplant and is doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor of Milton wants wv American water in milton 3 hr concered parent 2
Mike and Jessica roberts? ? 5 hr peek a boo 3
Places to work in Cabell County 6 hr journeyman welder 3
Coffee and cakes 10 hr Hahaha 3
anyone know Dana beaver 12 hr Dat dude 11
amy morrison 14 hr haha 13
Adam Anderson (Jul '09) Sat haha 15
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:08AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year