First Prev
of 3
Next Last
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 27, 2012
anybody know anything about chris holton that i should know ahead of time?
HideIt

Hansford, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Don't leave alone in your house! If there was ever a theif it would be him. Also, when is the last time he had a job? He'll stick around as long as he can mooch your food and drugs though. By the way, I'm pretty sure he plays for both teams if you know what I mean.
Oh My

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2012
I've know Chris for about 8 years, and he has never done anything to me. He has always been nice. HOWEVER, I have heard all of the stories, but thats what they are, STORIES! Make your own opinion. If you think he is no good, then trust your gut instinct. This is TOPIX, not good for getting the truth, just haters opinions. If everyone listened to what was said about me, then I would never have any friends. Just take it slow and you will figure it out. People change, and he is older now. Give him a chance if you feel he deserves it.
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 28, 2012
well, i actually was introduced to his friend and him at the same time. his friend seemed way to eager. both were prob drunk. i kinda have a gut feeling that i am getting played. both were talking each other up in front of the other one but then trying to get with me as soon as the other one was away. but ur right this is topix. not a good idea i guess.
Oh My wrote:
I've know Chris for about 8 years, and he has never done anything to me. He has always been nice. HOWEVER, I have heard all of the stories, but thats what they are, STORIES! Make your own opinion. If you think he is no good, then trust your gut instinct. This is TOPIX, not good for getting the truth, just haters opinions. If everyone listened to what was said about me, then I would never have any friends. Just take it slow and you will figure it out. People change, and he is older now. Give him a chance if you feel he deserves it.
Oh My

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Oh ya, guys r gonna show off, thats for sure, so just wait until they r not around each other. Plus they were prolly nervous. Who was his friend?
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 29, 2012
some guy named andy and he was telling me he had a house, a job, a car. well, i hope so. kept texting me over and over and over. i heard both of them had drug problems in the past and i am drug free. never have, never will. just not interested. i'm probably too....what's the word i'm looking for....not normal, not innocent, just....not into trouble or that lifestyle type person. moving on.
Oh My

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2012
stay away from both of them they both drug dealers and wanna be players for real stay away ur gut is right nothing but prob there
ears

Hurricane, WV

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Oh My wrote:
stay away from both of them they both drug dealers and wanna be players for real stay away ur gut is right nothing but prob there
Is it andy brown
Smuggle

Ashburn, VA

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Ya, this is true, they are both into drugs!! Not your type for sure, you sound like a really sweet and nice girl. They are losers, you want no part of that!
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 30, 2012
yeah that was his name. andy brown.once he got my number he texted me like 40-50 times in one day and we had just met. it was kinda weird and it was chris that i was introduced to (well, both of them, i guess.) things were just weird. he was telling me all these "things" he had. not being mean but i don't care what you own or have, i just want a good guy, a honest guy, a faithful guy. i can take care of myself financially, "things" don't impress me. since i have met them, i have heard a lot of things that make me not interested. i know it sounds like i'm being shallow but i just don't want to take a chance on getting mixed up in the wrong crowd. i know that there are plenty of things that people can say about one another that are not true. i have been there. we all have been there. i'm not trying to open a forum for bashing anyone, i wouldn't want someone to do that to me. thank you all for the words of advice.
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Mar 30, 2012
and one more thing, i don't want to sound like i'm gloating. i am not rich. not rich by far. i work two jobs to make ends meet but i'm just not impressed by someone telling me everything that they have. not a becoming trait.
Smuggle

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 30, 2012
I completely understand what you are saying. No need to explain yourself. They sound a lil desparate. That should tell you something. All the girls around here already know what they are like.
ears

Hurricane, WV

#13 Apr 1, 2012
Stay away! He'll grab yA by the ankles n pull u do! Piece of shits.....
exwoman

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
His d*** looks like bucky larsons.
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Apr 4, 2012
i hope i don't sound like a complete idiot but who is bucky larsons and what does that mean?
his friend introduced us

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Apr 4, 2012
nm,i looked it up. i'm embarassed. i guess i have been under a rock! and i already know that i don't want either of them. to be polite i won't post the things that happened. honestly....no one would believe it anyway and i wouldn't blame them since this is topix and people can post most anything. truths and un-truths. however, i am thankful that someone told me of this forum and i was able to be made a bit more aware of what was going on.
Smuggle

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2012
oh but trust that everyone would believe when it comes to those too and witch ever one was saying they had this and that he was full of sh it they are broke pilled up bitc hs
i think

United States

#18 Apr 16, 2012
Well u got something wrong Andy hasn't touched drugs since before he went to prison. He has been clean for a few years now
been there

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Apr 17, 2012
you are way wrong!!!!! i've been there. he still does drugs. he has you fooled. i seen it with my own eyes and brags that he beats his drug tests.
Nosey ass people

Huntington, WV

#20 May 24, 2012
Get a life instead of trying to make people look bad pretty sad u got to make everyone ur business instead of worrying about ur own shit hey Chris haters make u famous :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain state waste driver talking on cell phone 2 hr Rock 6
Farewell Mountaineer Opra House 3 hr Project manager 10
put your child first 11 hr still hopeful 4
Where is brittney copeadonna 23 hr Snot 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr Why 4,491
Milton PD or Hurricane PD who is at fault for w... May 23 Yeeep 51
jackie n tynere (Mar '12) May 23 ZDamron 40

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages