Where the hell is Jackie Sargent at?????

Where the hell is Jackie Sargent at?????

Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Miranda_Kolton

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Does anyone know how I can reach my childs father? If you do, PLEASE tell me so that my son can talk to him!!!!
around

Nitro, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Miranda_Kolton wrote:
Does anyone know how I can reach my childs father? If you do, PLEASE tell me so that my son can talk to him!!!!
any junky worth his salt would know where to find him. i hear he's been slingin H.
Yeppers

Springfield, NJ

#3 Nov 12, 2012
around wrote:
<quoted text>any junky worth his salt would know where to find him. i hear he's been slingin H.
No offense , but if u don't have any info she is looking for than don't comment .. Plain & simple she never asked for all that info... Just a simple ??.. There is a child involved in it all .. So keep ur stupid comments to ur damn self ..
P.s if u know what he is doing and everything than u must be doing it as well ..
lonzo

Ridgeview, WV

#4 Nov 12, 2012
any dumass that mentions his name should be ready for a comment like that,as for the kid involved ,id blame it on somebody else. pick anothter f?%ckin dopehead!
Oh man

Ashburn, VA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I'm so sorry that you have a child by a complete and total loser. I would explain to your child that his biological father passed away fighting a war. You don't have to tell your child that its a war against drugs. But if Jackie keeps up what he is doing, he won't be alive much longer.
Iknowher

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Miranda got with Jackie long before he was ever involved with drugs. She was very young and naive. I have watched from a distance, her work two jobs, and provide a nice life for her son. Believe me, she's the one percent who actually made something of herself and gig away from all that was bad for her son. Maybe she's actually trying to get him to sign over his rights so she can go on with her life and not have to worry about Jackie just showing up out of the blue in 10 years.

Oh, and if you don't have the sac to put your name to your post then why say anything. I guarantee you wouldn't say shit to his face and I know damn well you wouldn't say shit to mine. Milton's full of 150 pound fags who think bc they have a tattoo they are suddenly gangsta. You pussies don't have the slightest clue about the simplest technique of fighting. Not to mention, since you smoke three packs of cigs a day, you'd be so winded after the first 30 seconds, I'd just pepper your fucking face with jabs.
1 post removed
Try Harder lol

Melrose Park, IL

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Why don't you just ask Diana? You know where she works. I haven't seen Jackie in almost two years but yet could get in contact with him in less than an hour.And when he did send you money you just lied and said you didn't receive it.Im not defending him but Miranda is no saint here either.She lies about anything.
Try Harder lol

Melrose Park, IL

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Son talk to him my ass!!! You want Child Support liar lol
question

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Try Harder lol wrote:
Son talk to him my ass!!! You want Child Support liar lol
Is that the reason she is trying to get in contact with him?
Try Harder lol

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Yep! He paid it and she lied and said she didn't get it. He was late,but did pay it.She did multiple times!
seen him

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 20, 2012
He was walking on Benedict in culloden yesterday
hairy man in a van

Lubbock, TX

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Release the hounds!
How can u miss

Ashburn, VA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
I don't see how you can't find him, I see him everywhere in town walking around, even walking way out Glenwood. He is usually sitting in front of one of the pharmacies waiting for someone to walk out with something.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Just saw her in Buenos Aries last week. The Herpes are all cleared up!
BlueJacket

Garden City, MI

#16 Nov 29, 2012
That's the best you can come up with? First off its a man not a her and he hates Argentina! He did run into a few Nazi pals while on vacation. But his location as of now is Fiji because they make the best bottled water.
Yawn guys really

Ashburn, VA

#17 Nov 29, 2012
B_O_R_I_N_G_!

omg I'm so over it
BlueJacket

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Nov 30, 2012
What are you a twelve yr old girl? Who says Omg?
LMAO

Scott Depot, WV

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Iknowher wrote:
Miranda got with Jackie long before he was ever involved with drugs. She was very young and naive. I have watched from a distance, her work two jobs, and provide a nice life for her son. Believe me, she's the one percent who actually made something of herself and gig away from all that was bad for her son. Maybe she's actually trying to get him to sign over his rights so she can go on with her life and not have to worry about Jackie just showing up out of the blue in 10 years.
Oh, and if you don't have the sac to put your name to your post then why say anything. I guarantee you wouldn't say shit to his face and I know damn well you wouldn't say shit to mine. Milton's full of 150 pound fags who think bc they have a tattoo they are suddenly gangsta. You pussies don't have the slightest clue about the simplest technique of fighting. Not to mention, since you smoke three packs of cigs a day, you'd be so winded after the first 30 seconds, I'd just pepper your fucking face with jabs.
Talkin smack and didn't put your own name there, lmao
Michelle with a T

Ashburn, VA

#20 Dec 4, 2012
crayon lover
lol

Nitro, WV

#21 Dec 4, 2012
He is n htown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raeven/brandon shull 1 hr Wayne 2
City of Milton 1 hr Really 4
Liberals have crawled back under their rocks 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 5
Who is Ben Harshbarger 23 hr Sickofcowards 10
Richard Smith Fri Melissa 11
Robert ( cleaver )Smith Fri Angie L 5
Fishbone grill coming to Milton WV so happy Dec 1 Curious 4

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages