Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#19259 Jul 6, 2013
Actually, we are watching. We're watching you shoot any chances you might have because you don't know what you're doing. Politicians need to control the message and not be made a fool of in public. You're failing on both accounts.
NORML Harrison County wrote:
Just... Watch....:o)

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19260 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Bob will speak English when you start making sense.
....<quoted text>
*nod*

frig my lifes!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19261 Jul 6, 2013

frig my lifes
Arthur

United States

#19262 Jul 6, 2013
Unfortunately we have no choice but to watch your delusions as long as you continue to post here. They are are coming to take you away, haha hehe hoho.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#19263 Jul 6, 2013
Just go to the Clarksburg forum and search for Alex Weinstein. You'll see everything you need to see about our boy.

;)

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19264 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>Can you please speak English.
I can read it just fine.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19265 Jul 6, 2013
You must admit the this thread started out about a view of the 2010 election and has kept going ever sense. It has become a playground of verbal abuse on all sides, liberals vs conservatives, and there are times we agree on subjects. No matter how it started, it is good to debate issues and see other perspectives, even if there would be no agreement

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19266 Jul 6, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
You must admit the this thread started out about a view of the 2010 election and has kept going ever sense. It has become a playground of verbal abuse on all sides, liberals vs conservatives, and there are times we agree on subjects. No matter how it started, it is good to debate issues and see other perspectives, even if there would be no agreement
If we keep going we might in about 100 years beat the worlds record for the most posts.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19267 Jul 6, 2013
I do not know about the most post. But we may already have the longest lasting one.....lol.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#19268 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.wboy.com/story/1824 6026/harrison-county-grand-jur y-hands-down-indictments-for-6 1-cases
Uh-oh. Is it this Alex Weinstein from Clarksburg? 3/4 down the page he's listed for basically being a terrorist-wannabe. No shit.
Did you guys check this link? This guy was indicted on charges of being such a massive nutcase, they hit him with 3 terror counts.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#19269 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you guys check this link? This guy was indicted on charges of being such a massive nutcase, they hit him with 3 terror counts.
Yeah, if you go to Clarksburg and read about him, he is certifiable.

Location hidden

#19270 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Did you guys check this link? This guy was indicted on charges of being such a massive nutcase, they hit him with 3 terror counts.
Is this the same idiot that is posting on here, that says he's running for Congress? If it is he might win.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19271 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog.....I went to Clarksburg site and looked him up. If he thinks that topix is going to help him get elected, then he better layoff the drugs. There were more people bashing him then the few and far between praise. When he has posted something, it shows what a idiot he is. So with today's politicians he might have a chance....lol.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#19272 Jul 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....I went to Clarksburg site and looked him up. If he thinks that topix is going to help him get elected, then he better layoff the drugs. There were more people bashing him then the few and far between praise. When he has posted something, it shows what a idiot he is. So with today's politicians he might have a chance....lol.
Yeah, looks like the guy has some genuine issues. I wish him luck, bit all that is going to happen to his campaign on Topix is that his name is going to get dragged through the mud, whether he deserves it or not.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#19273 Jul 7, 2013
I'm pretty sure indictments on terrorism charges makes it impossible to win a congressional seat. Just a hunch.

Location hidden

#19274 Jul 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm pretty sure indictments on terrorism charges makes it impossible to win a congressional seat. Just a hunch.
I don't know draft dodging wasn't enough to keep someone running and winning the office of the POTUS. So anything can happen. Looks like draft dodging could prevent someone from doing that.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#19275 Jul 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It depends Meat Lover, if the person is from the immoral, ignorant, left, and is willing to continue the handouts, this could be a plus.

1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

#19277 Jul 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends Meat Lover, if the person is from the immoral, ignorant, left, and is willing to continue the handouts, this could be a plus.
Tell that to Michelle Bachmann, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Alan West, and all the rest of the nuts in YOUR party.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#19278 Jul 7, 2013
Bush flew fighter jets during Vietnam. But it was over west Texas. Does that still count? Ha ha ha. It proved too stressful so he had to go AWOL.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#19279 Jul 7, 2013
These are all non issues.
All that's important is that Right. Makes. Might.
Submit your new law ideas below.
I'm thinking terrorism charges are an issue for a congressional candidate. You need to seek the help of a psychiatrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr ScaryClown 4,473
Blessing Boxes 7 hr Ywnk 4
jackie n tynere (Mar '12) 12 hr Thr Last Warrior ... 35
cabellmidland Thu Cheech 4
Paula Johnson in jail again? Apr 18 Just saying 8
Jeff Romans Apr 18 Jeff romans 5
Rachel Kinder What a joke (May '17) Apr 18 straight shooter 59

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages