Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18372 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
How is running off to China, Russia, Cuba, and Venezuela defending the constitution?
<quoted text>
These losers sees him as a hero despite the whole GOP condemning him. The guy broke the law and has made his life permanently uncomfortable as well as his family. The law must be upheld regardless of ideological position, no matter what good intent is meant. The guy will never hold another important job in the US even if aquitted.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18373 Jun 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
These losers sees him as a hero despite the whole GOP condemning him. The guy broke the law and has made his life permanently uncomfortable as well as his family. The law must be upheld regardless of ideological position, no matter what good intent is meant. The guy will never hold another important job in the US even if aquitted.
I'm just surprised that anyone is considering him a hero. A hero tries to right a wrong. This guy has run off with state secrets to foreign countries--some of whom would like to see harm come to us.

To me, it is not that much different than the Bradley Manning case and there was nothing heroic about that one either.
anon

Marlinton, WV

#18374 Jun 24, 2013
just the latest chapter in outsourcing!
YUP

Chico, CA

#18375 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just surprised that anyone is considering him a hero. A hero tries to right a wrong. This guy has run off with state secrets to foreign countries--some of whom would like to see harm come to us.
To me, it is not that much different than the Bradley Manning case and there was nothing heroic about that one either.
With your every post you reveal your ignorance. How is spying on Americans "upholding the constitution"? How incredibly hypocritical of you to ignore what he has revealed about this criminal cabal masquerading as a legitimate constitutional republic while condemning the true hero who risks life and limb to bring this illegal and unconstitutional crime to light. You are either a paid troll a bot or an idiot. Please shoot yourself.
YUP

Chico, CA

#18376 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasbra boy. Please leave for Israel immediately.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18377 Jun 24, 2013
I love it when the conspiracy theory nutsacks show up. Always brings the conversation down to the level of a retarded three year old throwing a tantrum because she can't eat her own feces.

Right mermoo?
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>With your every post you reveal your ignorance. How is spying on Americans "upholding the constitution"? How incredibly hypocritical of you to ignore what he has revealed about this criminal cabal masquerading as a legitimate constitutional republic while condemning the true hero who risks life and limb to bring this illegal and unconstitutional crime to light. You are either a paid troll a bot or an idiot. Please shoot yourself.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18378 Jun 24, 2013
Isn't it time for you to head back out to see to join the rest of your pod?
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbra boy. Please leave for Israel immediately.

“Happy Harpooning!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

The Deep Blue Sea

#18379 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>With your every post you reveal your ignorance. How is spying on Americans "upholding the constitution"? How incredibly hypocritical of you to ignore what he has revealed about this criminal cabal masquerading as a legitimate constitutional republic while condemning the true hero who risks life and limb to bring this illegal and unconstitutional crime to light. You are either a paid troll a bot or an idiot. Please shoot yourself.
^^^Thar She Blows!!!!
YUP

Chico, CA

#18380 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I love it when MY MOTHER showS up. Always brings the conversation down to the level of a retarded three year old throwing a tantrum because she can't eat her own feces.
Right Mommy?
<quoted text>
Pitiful little hasbra please go back to Israel.

Level 1

Location hidden

#18381 Jun 24, 2013
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbra boy. Please leave for Israel immediately.
Do they have krill there?

Level 1

Location hidden

#18382 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whales have feelings too, ya know.
YUP

Chico, CA

#18383 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell nugget boy. I notice no denial of your hasbra status, buttboy.
YUP

Chico, CA

#18384 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
With your every post you reveal your ignorance. How is spying on Americans "upholding the constitution"? How incredibly hypocritical of you to ignore what he has revealed about this criminal cabal masquerading as a legitimate constitutional republic while condemning the true hero who risks life and limb to bring this illegal and unconstitutional crime to light. You are either a paid troll a bot or an idiot. Please shoot yourself.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18385 Jun 24, 2013
When shamu gets butt-hurt, there's a lot of butt to hurt.

;)
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#18386 Jun 24, 2013
Dipshets... Sarcasm. I dont need ur precious obama care or any of the other forms of theft you liberals phrase. You know... Like spending all day on stupid websiteswhile at work. You dems are good at that. But hey, with no morals what do ya expect? Keep on spewing dipshets. We love it.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#18387 Jun 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to head back out to see to join the rest of your pod?
Sea not see.

“Moo”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Chico, CA

#18388 Jun 24, 2013
Moo
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18389 Jun 24, 2013
We have the far right and far left battles here. The far right believe Snowdan is a hero. He woukd have been a hero if he cameback to face his accusers with the evidence. But instead he runs to the countries we spy on as well as they spy on us. Anyone thinking the government has not spied on its own people have their head in the sand especially after the Patriot act. Then you have the far left thinking Obama is the greatest thing sense sliced bread. A whinning baby who wanted to become President when he knew the country was in a bad spot and had controll of house and senete the first two years and did nothing. Too busy trying to please the world and apologize for the past instead of looking to the future to help our country. He speaks well but is not a leader. This administration has been corrupt as anyother and them some.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18390 Jun 24, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sea not see.
In Mermoo's case, see is also correct. She has her head up her butt, so she would need to "head out" to "see".

;)

But yes, thank you for the correction.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18391 Jun 24, 2013
He didn't have control the first two years.

http://cjonline.com/blog-post/lucinda/2012-06...
Well Duh wrote:
We have the far right and far left battles here. The far right believe Snowdan is a hero. He woukd have been a hero if he cameback to face his accusers with the evidence. But instead he runs to the countries we spy on as well as they spy on us. Anyone thinking the government has not spied on its own people have their head in the sand especially after the Patriot act. Then you have the far left thinking Obama is the greatest thing sense sliced bread. A whinning baby who wanted to become President when he knew the country was in a bad spot and had controll of house and senete the first two years and did nothing. Too busy trying to please the world and apologize for the past instead of looking to the future to help our country. He speaks well but is not a leader. This administration has been corrupt as anyother and them some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr loan 1,337
Prayers for those affected by floods 13 hr Tater 18
Megan short 14 hr Lol 5
Does anyone no anything about Josh Morrison? (Nov '10) 16 hr SomeDude 24
chelle 18 hr Jenna James 11
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) Fri SMH 186
Cheating wives Fri Emily 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages