Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14360 May 14, 2013
You sure have an active imagination. I bet it comes from years of experience.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again defending Meat Lover. We all know where your (right?) sperm goes. That is when it is not running all over your (right?) hand.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14361 May 14, 2013
So, you are defending terrorists now? Geez, all it took was for us to get a black president and you fine patriotic Americans became terrorist defenders.

The drone war is an effective war. It accomplishes the mission. If having a president do what he set out to do makes him a war criminal, then so be it. You may get your chance to elect another all hat and no cattle president some day, but it won't be in 2016.
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and Obama is a war criminal. That is reality. Two words: drone war. He makes bush look like a joke, he was just some nightmarish joke. Obama is serious. Obama is scary, the actions that man is legally capable of is terrifying.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14362 May 14, 2013
You are going to whine about it a lot.
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. What are we going to do about it?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14363 May 14, 2013
No you weren't. You were trying to make a point and your idiotic brain failed you once again.

The funniest part about you is that you are ALWAYS wrong, but NEVER in doubt.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I was merely pointing out that hockey is not a game for cowards. That is why you have no interest in the sport.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14364 May 14, 2013
No one takes you seriously. Know why? Because when Bush ignored warnings prior to 9/11, 3000 innocent Americans died. Republicans were silent. When Bush lied to us all about WMD in Iraq and sent in the troops 4000 American soldiers died and we spent trillions of dollars. Republicans said nothing. Not one word. We don't take your claims about Benghazi as anything more than political posturing prior to the 2016 elections. You're dumb if you think it's anything else.
mcbill wrote:
Obama a stone cold killer of americas enimies.. What planet are you living on? That piece of shet aint nothing of the sort and after benghazi you can bet that our armed forces know it. PIECE OF SHET! To the point of blaming it on some vodeo making christian. And then carney tries to downplay it. Yep, you godless socialist meatsacks of shet just might out number decent americans now. Thats right, i can not consider immoral godless homos and the like to be anything other than animals. These animals make facts and . WAKE UP OLD SCHOOL DEMS. Your president is doing everything he can to divide and destroy this country and it is working.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#14365 May 14, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Obama a stone cold killer of americas enimies.. What planet are you living on? That piece of shet aint nothing of the sort and after benghazi you can bet that our armed forces know it. PIECE OF SHET! To the point of blaming it on some vodeo making christian. And then carney tries to downplay it. Yep, you godless socialist meatsacks of shet just might out number decent americans now. Thats right, i can not consider immoral godless homos and the like to be anything other than animals. These animals make facts and . WAKE UP OLD SCHOOL DEMS. Your president is doing everything he can to divide and destroy this country and it is working.
Benghazi vs senseless Iraq war based on lies. You were saying?

It doesn't matter what you think,you do not get to decide who is or isn't American. Humans are animals,in fact the most visions animals of all.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#14366 May 14, 2013
Bush bush bullshet. Dont blame any of that on all the people involved which include plenty of democrats. Just bush and maybe his republican evil doers. Youre right. You so smart. Whats three or four americans here and there? Sure that "stone cold killer" had a good reason to sit back and stand down... Prob with a smile. And it was a long time ago at that. You so smart. But the men and woman who... Unlike your kind, serve this country know better. Ask them dogtird... I bet they care.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14367 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've honestly never come across an adult so obsessed with other peoples' sexuality. We aren't lying - straight people aren't affected by gay accusations. You sound like you're in the fifth grade. What happened to you then? Your uncle touch you in your private places? We talk politics, you accuse people of having gay sex. Other than the obvious irrelevancy, what's the goal? Seriously - if you were OK with your own sexuality, you wouldn't revert to other peoples' in times of stress or anxiety, as you constantly do. You should talk to somebody about it. I bet your wife cheats on you like crazy. If you satisfied her, you'd enjoy your own sexuality instead of being so concerned with others'.
Stress or anxiety? I love giving you ignorant bastards a hard time. I really don't even care that much about politics, I just don't care much for freeloaders.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14368 May 14, 2013
Nobody is blaming him. What I am saying is that I can't take your histrionics seriously because you didn't react when Bush didn't something far worse. That proves this is nothing more than politics. You'll fail at this too....just like you've failed at everything else.

mcbill wrote:
Bush bush bullshet. Dont blame any of that on all the people involved which include plenty of democrats. Just bush and maybe his republican evil doers. Youre right. You so smart. Whats three or four americans here and there? Sure that "stone cold killer" had a good reason to sit back and stand down... Prob with a smile. And it was a long time ago at that. You so smart. But the men and woman who... Unlike your kind, serve this country know better. Ask them dogtird... I bet they care.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14369 May 14, 2013
Well, as usual, you fail. You don't even discuss politics. When you get your dumb ass handed to you, you revert back to 3rd grade insults. It's not the least bit effective, but you are doing the best you can do.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stress or anxiety? I love giving you ignorant bastards a hard time. I really don't even care that much about politics, I just don't care much for freeloaders.
Knows

Houston, TX

#14370 May 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, as usual, you fail. You don't even discuss politics. When you get your dumb ass handed to you, you revert back to 3rd grade insults. It's not the least bit effective, but you are doing the best you can do.
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are describing yourself Mike...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14371 May 14, 2013
Sounds like?

I'm surprised you can hear anything with you head so far up your fat ass.

But then again, you inbred hillbillies have ears in strange places.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are describing yourself Mike...
Knows

Houston, TX

#14372 May 14, 2013
I'm not inbred, Mike. My sister loved my daddy. It was consensual. If it's consensual, i't's not inbreeding.

DUH!
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14373 May 14, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are describing yourself Mike...
Funny isn't it, how the left lives in glass houses but continues to throw stones.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14374 May 14, 2013
Funny isn't it, how the right continues to live in outhouses and smear themselves with feces.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it, how the left lives in glass houses but continues to throw stones.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14375 May 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Funny isn't it, how the right continues to live in outhouses and smear themselves with feces.
<quoted text>
Now Stuck Fick, sounds to me like you are the person with stress and anxiety.
mess

West Hamlin, WV

#14376 May 14, 2013
no dont vote for him

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#14377 May 14, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are describing yourself Mike...
Dees "Knows" remind me of SÚnor Spamoo, who ees most liklee El Stupido.

*laffin me azz oof*
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#14378 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Why is it when tea baggers are presented with facts they can't grasp, they use personal experience as evidence to the contrary? We explain that homosexuality exist at the same rate in all mammals, you don't like that fact, so you say you've never seen it so it isn't true. That logic is so flawed it's laughable. Nobody gives a shit if a pro hockey player can beat up a pro football player. That's irrelevant. Pro football players make, on average, 311 times more money than pro hockey players. If they could play football, they would. If they could play baseball or basketball, they would. The greatest athletes in the world play the sport that pays the most money. Lawrence Taylor was a better athlete than any human that ever played hockey. If he devoted himself to boxing, he'd be great. But there isn't much money in boxing. Look at Brock Lesnar. MMA stallion, total badass. Couldn't make it out of spring training in the NFL. They attract the best because they play the best. It's a simple equation.
Some good hockey players have multi million dollars contracts as well.
I've always wondered why nfl team owners have never tried to recruit these strong men you see on espn strong man competition,or at least invite them to camps for try outs. They'd make helluva offensive linemen. With the strength they have they'd open up holes you could drive a truck thru. They wouldnt even need speed because the defenders are right there making contact with them. It'd just be a matter of tossing one out of the way. After all they are allowed use of hands within so many feet of the line of scrimmage.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14379 May 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, as usual, you fail. You don't even discuss politics. When you get your dumb ass handed to you, you revert back to 3rd grade insults. It's not the least bit effective, but you are doing the best you can do.
<quoted text>
Glass houses Stuck Fick......Glass houses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Kinder What a joke (May '17) 2 hr Stoked 45
water in milton 2 hr Sjh 4
Mike Hysell Mason County Farm 2 hr 1 Bud 17
Lions Den (Apr '12) 9 hr Late for party 143
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
milton flea market Fri Culloden creeper 4
Joshua farley (Oct '15) Dec 14 Juicyb 2

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages