Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Milton Forum

Comments (Page 603)

Showing posts 12,041 - 12,060 of43,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Off The Pout List ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I am not the least bit surprised that he did. That guy was amazingly stupid.
He would have a lot of friends here....LOL.
I must have never met that one.

“Off The Pout List ”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind. Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway. And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway. You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks. And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
Are you related to Pimp Daddy?

“Off The Pout List ”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

mcbill wrote:
Wow... More smart godless meat sacks of cells ganging up in the name of.... Well, not much. Sorry bout that cents thang mr. "i eat bacon bacon hater"... Bothers you guys so wen people dont use proper grammer. I'll try hardear. Cities problems... You godless tirds like that stuff dont ya? The more pieces of shet in your rat infested cities, the more of you godless sacks of shet there are. One day, when this country goes broke and the obama phones are shut off and those pieces of shet you guys breed are told that they will have to stand in line for some cheese... Then we'll cee (just for you pork hater) how smart you dipshets truely are. Go Joe!
I'm sorry but I can't understand you. Google translator does not translate Gibberish at this time.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have never met that one.
That was on a thread in California. There were a couple of them out there that were hilarious. Very similar to these nuts.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind. Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway. And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway. You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks. And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
Old Testament type of guy? You mean you're a Jew?

“Off The Pout List ”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the word contend because there is no diversity with the black race. Most blacks are actually very conservative when it comes to religious beliefs,especially since most are raised by grandparents. Their own racism as well as percieved racism from so called rich white men gets played by the liberal media to the point that they will never overcome it therefore we have it to contend with. As for women, the abortion issue is what hurts the republican party. They should stick to their principles rather than capitulate for the sake of votes. This we contend with as well. Regarding the hispanics, its the immigration issue. Republicans have had their vote before and it will return when the current and recent hispanics realize that the future immigrants will soon be contending for their jobs. But we contend with the status quo for the time being. Your percieved racism of me is a prime example of how the liberal media brainwashes blacks, hispanics and reprobate minded white liberals. A person has to walk on egg shells to keep from offending others anymore because of political correctness run amok that the liberal media uses as a tool to get one up. And it works regardless of the falsehood of it.
All Hispanics are not illegal immigrants or even immigrants. many have been here for generations. You should clarify that.

You seem to be a racist and a misogynist.

“Off The Pout List ”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was on a thread in California. There were a couple of them out there that were hilarious. Very similar to these nuts.
I miss all the fun.:(

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I can't understand you. Google translator does not translate Gibberish at this time.
I think he got into the moonshine again.

;)
mcbill

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sorrie that spelling aggri...aggre ... Makes you mad. You people arent smart enough to fear some things you dont understand. Seek your answers... One day you will know. And as for two wars on a credit card... Tell me you dipshets dont like to hop in ur.. Sorry, your cars and drive. If shit doesnt stay stired in that part of the world, all those mohamad sonsabetches would have us by the balls. They are almost as bad as you godless meat sacks... Atleast they believe in something other than themselves. They also actually have some standard of morals. Cant say that about you worthless ungrateful collections of cells, can we?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Yeah, they are religious fanatics just like you. Perhaps you should move there. No blacks, women are subservient, they hang gays, religion rules the state. It would be a paradise for people like you.
mcbill wrote:
Sorrie that spelling aggri...aggre ... Makes you mad. You people arent smart enough to fear some things you dont understand. Seek your answers... One day you will know. And as for two wars on a credit card... Tell me you dipshets dont like to hop in ur.. Sorry, your cars and drive. If shit doesnt stay stired in that part of the world, all those mohamad sonsabetches would have us by the balls. They are almost as bad as you godless meat sacks... Atleast they believe in something other than themselves. They also actually have some standard of morals. Cant say that about you worthless ungrateful collections of cells, can we?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

<quoted text>
All Hispanics are not illegal immigrants or even immigrants. many have been here for generations. You should clarify that.
You seem to be a racist and a misogynist.
And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

LOL....you're angry, aren't you?

Actually, I get it. She's a woman and not your kind.
<quoted text>
And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, they are religious fanatics just like you. Perhaps you should move there. No blacks, women are subservient, they hang gays, religion rules the state. It would be a paradise for people like you.
<quoted text>
Why goodness gracious shithound, are you defending your gay lover again?
Maybe you should learn a new pole dance as well.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

<quoted text>And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?
Advice: don't whine about being labeled a racist when you make racist comments. You crybaby republicans are the biggest victims in the world.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I'm not defending you, Pink Poet. Merely pointing out how much happier you would be in Iran.

Well, except for the fact that you are a homosexual, but you could just go deeper in the closet over there.
<quoted text>
Why goodness gracious shithound, are you defending your gay lover again?
Maybe you should learn a new pole dance as well.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Advice: don't whine about being labeled a racist when you make racist comments. You crybaby republicans are the biggest victims in the world.
Crybabies? You gutless cowards on the left are the ones that whine about wars,the rich, anything that does not go your way. And don't even let the welfare check or food stamp card be a day late.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybabies? You gutless cowards on the left are the ones that whine about wars,
Not all wars. Just the ones that we are lied to about.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>the rich,
The rich? You mean the people you idiots are happy to pay taxes for? Well excuse me if I don't like them not paying their fair share. Just because you are dumb enough to believe that they do, is not my problem.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> anything that does not go your way. And don't even let the welfare check or food stamp card be a day late.
Actually, welfare is a red state problem. Not a blue state problem. West Virginia is a fine example of that.
PLEASE BE KIND

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

FOLKS, PLEASE BE KIND TO TWO OLD LADIES WHO ARE JUST GETTING ALONG THE BEST WE CAN, ALL PAPA LEFT US WAS HIS RECIPE, SO THAT IS ALL SISTER AND I HAVE TO LIVE ON, A LITTLE MOONSHINE NEVER HURT ANYONE. PLEASE DO COME BY AND SEE US SOMETIME, WE ALWAYS HAVE A FEW EXTRA QUARTS.THANK YOU , THE BALDWIN SISTERS, EMILY AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT MY SISTER'S NAME IS, MAMIE, MINNIE, CLARA, HECK IF I KNOW, MY AGE AND ALL THAT MOONSHINE HAS MY MIND MUDDLED,FUDDLED,SMUDLED, HECK IF I KNOW!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybabies? You gutless cowards on the left are the ones that whine about wars,the rich, anything that does not go your way. And don't even let the welfare check or food stamp card be a day late.
Good and honest post
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all wars. Just the ones that we are lied to about.
<quoted text>
The rich? You mean the people you idiots are happy to pay taxes for? Well excuse me if I don't like them not paying their fair share. Just because you are dumb enough to believe that they do, is not my problem.
<quoted text>
Actually, welfare is a red state problem. Not a blue state problem. West Virginia is a fine example of that.
WV is dominated by democrats and always have been. This is why we are 49th in everything. The republicans have never been in the majority in this state throughout its history.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,041 - 12,060 of43,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Milton Forum right now

Search the Milton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 1 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Jimmy Love 3,897
Tad Reams (Apr '13) 1 hr wonka 6
mason street 5 hr THE LAST WARRIOR POET 18
bear holler police visit (May '13) 9 hr THE LAST WARRIOR POET 207
Jerry Elvis meadows 12 hr Fran 11
stephanie black (Jun '11) 13 hr Karma 11
•••
•••
•••
Milton Dating

more search filters

less search filters