Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rdgr Run r

Hockessin, DE

#37501 Jan 14, 2014
it is obozo falt Bengzi happned worst disaster to happen and he won't say anyting but blame others bet he said it was gov chistie falt lol libs are stupd
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#37502 Jan 14, 2014
Crowley wrote:
We should talk about Benghazi so we don't have to talk about Christie, who cares if he shut a lane or two down? I don't live there.
BTW what is Benghazi?
Christie? Isn't that just one of those phony scandals that Obama talks about?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#37503 Jan 14, 2014
Rdgr Run r wrote:
it is obozo falt Bengzi happned worst disaster to happen and he won't say anyting but blame others bet he said it was gov chistie falt lol libs are stupd
I see you are descended from a long but not extinguished line of sixth grade graduates.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#37504 Jan 14, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! The churches, they will take care of them. Just like in Jesus's days. That's what church's were for then and they did take care of the poor. Now days they have great mansions and fancy cars. The old question applies today, What Would Jesus Do.
I think Jesus would be smiting some money-changers and using their wealth to help the poor and sick.
Crowley

Bluefield, WV

#37505 Jan 14, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie? Isn't that just one of those phony scandals that Obama talks about?
I dunno, I am like you I never pay close attention to anything regarding politics..

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Hell

#37506 Jan 14, 2014
Rdgr Run r wrote:
"Worst disaster????'

I sure hope the 299 marines that died during the Beirut bombings in 1983 and the thousands of American citizens who died on 9/11 aren't reading the ignorance you wrote.

If they are, they should haunt your ignorant azz.
Rdgr Run r

Hockessin, DE

#37507 Jan 14, 2014
The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>
"Worst disaster????'
I sure hope the 299 marines that died during the Beirut bombings in 1983 and the thousands of American citizens who died on 9/11 aren't reading the ignorance you wrote.
If they are, they should haunt your ignorant azz.
u r wong, far as 1983 i was in 5th grade for 3rd stait year i wood not knw, by 9/11 was in 8th grade so i can't help you wit what i dot know now bengazi i know about that it is th libs falt regan waz my hero. you should say you sorry for ben mean to me. fu
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37508 Jan 14, 2014
liberals throw away babies away like garbage. bet that statement by the POPE has you homosexual rights libs pantys all twisted up. you dont like that do you.
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37509 Jan 14, 2014
hurry. octomom is ( obama welfare voter) getting charged with welfare fraud on fox news. o-really's going to tear this lib a new one. fox news
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37510 Jan 14, 2014
http://youtu.be/2N19lDnuenA << welfare voters
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37511 Jan 14, 2014
How about that Iran deal. Hassan Rouhani, president of Iran, has claimed victory against the western powers and said that they caved into his demands. It was also written by Breibart, "Iran celebrates American surrender. Obama says give peace a chance." When asked by Carney what was the reaction by the White House, he said that is there way. So if Iran is doing this taunting, what do you think they will be like in 6 months?
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37512 Jan 14, 2014
http://youtu.be/8-4w7TMscFk <<< you would think they would be thankful of obama.
Rdgr Run r

Hockessin, DE

#37513 Jan 14, 2014
fitness guru wrote:
hurry. octomom is ( obama welfare voter) getting charged with welfare fraud on fox news. o-really's going to tear this lib a new one. fox news
orilley is my faverit news guy, he is great loved when he mocked darkies saying "mfr i want mo ice t" lol
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37514 Jan 14, 2014
http://youtu.be/vFeAFDh6dzk theres are your obama voters being interviewed in front of the welfare office.
leighla

Fairmont, WV

#37515 Jan 14, 2014
Why do we not have community gardens where everyone could work ? Oh that would throw all you libbys in a headspin.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37516 Jan 14, 2014
Here is somemore from Iran. Today they paid honor for terrorist that has gone against America. That is such a great call by Obama and Kerry. They are surely looking out for us.......NOT. Both are boneheaded morons.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37517 Jan 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only offensive to people who question their sexuality.
I certainly don't take offence to it.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37518 Jan 14, 2014
Jeb Bush is going to win the next election because he's for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness Get use to it..
Dick Rash

Princeton, WV

#37519 Jan 14, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
Jeb Bush is going to win the next election because he's for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness Get use to it..

Jeb Bush is who I want, he is gonna bring us back ten years, I agree. Hope he doesnt use "freedom" because that word is tied to toxic water..
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37520 Jan 14, 2014
Dick Rash wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb Bush is who I want, he is gonna bring us back ten years, I agree. Hope he doesnt use "freedom" because that word is tied to toxic water..
You do have to choose the right words. You have to give a little and take a little. Jeb is for the working man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milton sl_ts 8 hr Would like to know 6
Tara 10 hr Yep 33
Milton drugs 19 hr Spot on 2
Leean harden 23 hr Hungwhiteguy304 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri LOL 4,526
Crystal shull Thu Mee 6
Phyllis Smith Thu Sherry Uno Me 1

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages