Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Milton Forum

Comments (Page 1,714)

Showing posts 34,261 - 34,280 of52,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......So you just want another idiot in there.....like lets say......Hilary?
Bill is his Father. Obama is his Son. And Hillary is his Holy Ghost. LOL That is the pecking order in his cult. Pelosi and Reid are prophets of his church.

“Time wounds all heels.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the statement "you are a queer" do you not understand, numbnuts?
Are you saying you don't play chess with people you think are queer, or that you don't know how to play chess? What if I was just peculiar, or eccentric? What do you look for in a chess opponent? Someone who will tolerate unwarranted insults and bullying and let you win? You haven't answered any of my questions. I don't think you have any answers.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you don't play chess with people you think are queer, or that you don't know how to play chess? What if I was just peculiar, or eccentric? What do you look for in a chess opponent? Someone who will tolerate unwarranted insults and bullying and let you win? You haven't answered any of my questions. I don't think you have any answers.
I'm not a rocket scientist, but I'm pretty sure he called you a queer.
George

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Wow, the Republicans CAVED bigtime. We all know sequester cuts wont last until 2024 so basically the Republicans are getting nothing they want and it wont pay for itself. Democrats better jump at this one. Duh.

==========

Republicans have insisted on a shorter extension while also demanding that the $6.5 billion cost of extending benefits for three months be covered by government savings elsewhere.

According to a senior aides, the Republican offer would pay for the jobless benefits by extending across-the-board spending cuts, known as "sequestration," for another year - into 2024.

The measure also would clamp down on some unemployment benefits to people who also collect federal disability payments.
George

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Coud it be that there are so many unemployed the Republicans are afraid to alienate that many potential voters in an election year? LOL

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Jeb wants people to work. He will get the Country working again. Is't that what you want? Seriously man, do know anyone better to run for the GOP. We had one Bush, we had another Bush, Now we are going to have another Bush. That's the way it's going to be, wither you like it or not. The way you sound you wouldn't vote for him. Shame on you. Long live the GOP. I'm loyal to the bone.
It's true that he's the best candidate the GOP could ever hope to offer. But compared to Bachman and Perry and Paul and Palin, that just isn't saying much.

I would like to ask you one question. Where does Jeb Bush's ideas and policies differ from his brother's, which were catastrophic to this nation? Tax cuts for the rich do not create jobs. Jeb Bush would continue the failed policies of the GOP - protecting the rich, maintaining corporate welfare, constricting rights and equality and a trickle-down approach to wealth that is completely flawed by any economists' measure.

I think Jeb is a smart guy. That's why he will not consider a run for president. He saw what happened to his brother after his errors. He knows he cannot win because of his last name. He will be forced to defend his brother or call him a catastrophic failure. He can't do either.

You're right about one thing. Republicans can get this country working again. But they've refused because a black man is in the White House. Blocking every jobs bill and measures to punish outsourcers - they've openly obstructed progress. America sees it, and that's why they can't win in 2016 no matter who the candidate is. They maintain a 9 percent approval rating, and it hasn't nor will not change until they do.

Why won't they? The obstructionist method didn't work. Our economy is growing and unemployment is falling. Each and every complaint once aimed at Obama gets brushed aside as it becomes more irrelevant. First it was weak on terror. Then he killed bin Laden. Then it was weak on immigration. Then he deported more illegal immigrants than Bush did in 8 years. Then it was no hope or change. Tell the no hope to our 10 million direct and indirect employees of the US auto industry, and the no change to the 84 million Americans who can now have health insurance and no longer have to risk bankruptcy.

The GOP is doomed if change doesn't come, and come quick. Not in local elections, where communities will always select their faves. But nationally, there is little hope without change. To think Jeb Bush represents that change is indicative of the GOP's central problem - doping the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a rocket scientist, but I'm pretty sure he called you a queer.
That's only offensive to people who question their sexuality.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
Wow, the Republicans CAVED bigtime. We all know sequester cuts wont last until 2024 so basically the Republicans are getting nothing they want and it wont pay for itself. Democrats better jump at this one. Duh.
==========
Republicans have insisted on a shorter extension while also demanding that the $6.5 billion cost of extending benefits for three months be covered by government savings elsewhere.
According to a senior aides, the Republican offer would pay for the jobless benefits by extending across-the-board spending cuts, known as "sequestration," for another year - into 2024.
The measure also would clamp down on some unemployment benefits to people who also collect federal disability payments.
Democrats proposed taking the money out of the agricultural company welfare fund. The GOP put their foot down. This is their last option. They didn't cave. They were beaten. Again.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Bill is his Father. Obama is his Son. And Hillary is his Holy Ghost. LOL That is the pecking order in his cult. Pelosi and Reid are prophets of his church.
Bill was a great president, and a genius. Obama's true presidential abilities cannot be measured - no president in history has ever faced obstructionism on this scale. What could he do with a working Congress that doesn't impede everything attempted? Hard to tell. We can only see what he has done in the face of this unprecedented obstructionism. And that's impressive. Ending our illegal wars, creating millions of private sector jobs, defeating Jesus freaks' attempts to legislate vaginas, ushering in a new era of equality for gays and women, overhauling our failed healthcare system, shooting bin Laden in the face, etc., etc., etc. Obama is smarter than Clinton, and is also a better man and father.

Obama has two problems - he is black, so he will face this obstructionism, and he is weak because he is afraid of it. We expected him to do all of the above things but also end the drug war, tax the bejesus out of the rich and send Bush to the Hague for war crimes. He didn't do these because he was scared to do them, not because he couldn't. He could. He's proven it. And we didn't elect a black man from southside Chicago to be afraid. We re-elected him to crush the GOP, not to work with it. It is a party of failure. And if Bush and Palin and Bachman and the wide stance guy and the legitimate rape guy aren't enough proof of that, there's always Chris Christie. These people are no longer capable of leadership. There was a cultural war, and they lost. rather than reckon that loss and adjust, they've doubled down on it. That's ignorant. They literally f_ck up EVERYTHING.

Hillary is different. She's smarter than Bill and smarter than Obama. She's twice as liberal as Obama. She's also a stone-cold bitch. She's not afraid to take a tea bagger behind the woodshed and whip his ass on national TV (ask Darrell Issa). She is Obama, without the fear. She is Bill, without the dick. She will massacre anyone in any debate on anything. Can you imagine Hillary versus Rand Paul in a debate? Now imagine a foreign policy debate. Brutal.

The GOP has two options. Give up. Or change. There is no survival without adaptation. But that's science and evolution - two more things the GOP just can't wrap their heads around.
George

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats proposed taking the money out of the agricultural company welfare fund. The GOP put their foot down. This is their last option. They didn't cave. They were beaten. Again.
THe Republicans are caving. They could block the unemployment extension if they wanted. They are CHOOSING not to for political reasons. Therefore they arent defeated, they are CAVING.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Bacon......again being the race baiter with your accusations of race. You can not accept that Obama is a law breaking liar. And the Supreme Court is going to rule his appointment illegal for the senete was not in recess and Obama decided to to it anyways. His own judge that he appointed, Kagan is saying it is illegal. Scalia said about Obama....."if you ignore the constitution often enough, the meaning changes." And so you and the other sheeple do not get your panties in a twist. I read this on msnbc.com .

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>THe Republicans are caving. They could block the unemployment extension if they wanted. They are CHOOSING not to for political reasons. Therefore they arent defeated, they are CAVING.
Sure they could block it, but they can't afford to block it when they already stated they'd extend the benefits if they could be offset. Cutting corporate welfare was proposed and is reasonable. So to block it at this point would be yet another black eye for a failed party. It was a wise move by the democrats to corner them, and they caved. In that sense, they were defeated. CAll it what you want, it's all typical.
George

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill was a great president, and a genius. Obama's true presidential abilities cannot be measured - no president in history has ever faced obstructionism on this scale. What could he do with a working Congress that doesn't impede everything attempted? Hard to tell. We can only see what he has done in the face of this unprecedented obstructionism. And that's impressive. Ending our illegal wars, creating millions of private sector jobs, defeating Jesus freaks' attempts to legislate vaginas, ushering in a new era of equality for gays and women, overhauling our failed healthcare system, shooting bin Laden in the face, etc., etc., etc. Obama is smarter than Clinton, and is also a better man and father.
Obama has two problems - he is black, so he will face this obstructionism, and he is weak because he is afraid of it. We expected him to do all of the above things but also end the drug war, tax the bejesus out of the rich and send Bush to the Hague for war crimes. He didn't do these because he was scared to do them, not because he couldn't. He could. He's proven it. And we didn't elect a black man from southside Chicago to be afraid. We re-elected him to crush the GOP, not to work with it. It is a party of failure. And if Bush and Palin and Bachman and the wide stance guy and the legitimate rape guy aren't enough proof of that, there's always Chris Christie. These people are no longer capable of leadership. There was a cultural war, and they lost. rather than reckon that loss and adjust, they've doubled down on it. That's ignorant. They literally f_ck up EVERYTHING.
Hillary is different. She's smarter than Bill and smarter than Obama. She's twice as liberal as Obama. She's also a stone-cold bitch. She's not afraid to take a tea bagger behind the woodshed and whip his ass on national TV (ask Darrell Issa). She is Obama, without the fear. She is Bill, without the dick. She will massacre anyone in any debate on anything. Can you imagine Hillary versus Rand Paul in a debate? Now imagine a foreign policy debate. Brutal.
The GOP has two options. Give up. Or change. There is no survival without adaptation. But that's science and evolution - two more things the GOP just can't wrap their heads around.
And we close our service with Hymn #1600: All hail the chief.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......again being the race baiter with your accusations of race. You can not accept that Obama is a law breaking liar. And the Supreme Court is going to rule his appointment illegal for the senete was not in recess and Obama decided to to it anyways. His own judge that he appointed, Kagan is saying it is illegal. Scalia said about Obama....."if you ignore the constitution often enough, the meaning changes." And so you and the other sheeple do not get your panties in a twist. I read this on msnbc.com .
Who cares. He'll appoint 900 people in his presidency. I don't think he was out to pull a fast one. He was trying to get something done. But either way, I certainly hope you have bigger fish to fry.

And Duh, knowing full well that this level of obstructionism was devised and planned between Senate Republicans just after Obama won his first election, and it began on day 1 (more filibusters than ever in US history), can you tell me what the reason for it is? If it isn't racial, what was it for?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...

I know PBS is all lies, but they've never denied this. They've said it publicly (remember "our first priority is...?")
George

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

I think I am going to vomit. He has a bigger woody for Hillary then he does Obama if that is even possible. Cult I tell ya.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Bacon......yeah Bill Clinton was so smart. He was a republican in democrat clothing. NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement only helped the wealthy. You can cry that republicans started it, but Bill signed it and qwns it. If he was so smart he would have vetoed it and explained how it would hurt the country. You do not send your jobs and tax base to other countries. Bill was nothing but a draft dodging con man. When he signed them, every blue collar working man knew they were screwed. Hillary is a spineless power hungry moron. She has no backbone or pride. Bill cheated on her countless times and she showed that she was a power hungry, weak character woman. But that is what sheeple want
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Same hey all whats up
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Hey guys anyone awake in Beckley
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Bacon race baiter.........You ever think that when he was elected Obama teamed up with morons Ried and Pelosi and started the bully stance sense they had at that time of house and senete. If you get pushed then you push back. Plus his green jobs failed big time. Obama started calling his appointment czars. That gives a good indication that this man is a idiot. I love how it has to be racial with you because you are a coward like this administration of cry babies.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
I think I am going to vomit. He has a bigger woody for Hillary then he does Obama if that is even possible. Cult I tell ya.
Yeah man. She was hot.

http://wizbangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Hard to believe these two make you dumbasses shit your pants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,261 - 34,280 of52,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Milton Forum right now

Search the Milton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Shull 2 hr pathetic 1
people of milton 5 hr pretty girl 115
Bailey Harris 9 hr pathetic 3
Christy Adkins in Jail 9 hr mudshark 7
What ever happened to P.John Dillon 10 hr you dont know nothing 11
Jerry meadows 11 hr tmj 5
Perry Morris construction 22 hr unknown 6
•••
•••